Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 1001 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?
The current market situation is so extreme, especially bitcoin prices are declining, I have not dared to buy coin or hold cryptocurrency now and better to store fiat, now I more often to see the market while drinking a warm coffe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

We have to be patiently wait for the price increase because bitcoin now is too blood waves. And really hard to move forward now. Its like we're paralyze that can't move on. It's like we feel sick of price dumps. All we have to do now is to pray that bitcoin will continually goes up. Any way I don't lose hope, that bitcoin will rise soon and make us strong enough to make it double or multiply got plenty bitcoin. We have to relax now and wait.
I feel you, it's really hard to move on in this sudden declining of price. For those who hold surely feel this way of cant move on right way. But, you know during this blood waves we have to be patient and always positive that price can recover.
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

It is wise to relax and wait patiently before market begins increase, than if you got fiat buy good promising coins.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Mrs Troll (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Finally today is a green day of calendar  Grin May be someone know good similar site with epic background for rise trends?
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

In crypto blood like this, i dont do anything.
I continue to do my main job during waiting the market going to green again. I hold mine and never being panic to sell my coin.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

For me, when the whole market was red, it was time to buy lots of tether and keep the other coin down to the bottom and start buying. We want to succeed, want to collect a lot of profits, it must go against the market. Now that all the people are selling is when we buy. We can see the current price of bitcoin and other coins are turning up and strong prices.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

for me it's no problem I'm always active trading to find those little coins better than looking for big profits that would be disappointed because the current market is not as stable.
I think that when the red light market goes down and down so strongly, that is the best time to buy the best possible coin at the best price. In my experience, when the psychology of people want to sell to trnahs holes then it is time for us to buy. To succeed we have to go against the market.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:16 AM

When the market is going so dark, this is the most appropriate time for us to buy the potential coin at a very cheap price. As we can see typical bitcoin as this coin has fallen from $ 19800 to $ 6000 at yesterday, that is down to 70% at the present time. This is an opportunity for us to earn huge profits.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

At this point when the market is down, bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong, showing the psychology of investors are extremely wild and fear. But at this point we have to be really calm, because in my calculations bitcoin prices are tending to increase again but actually increase not so large that it shows in the next bitcoin will continue to decrease and May drop further than $ 6000 yesterday.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

What a sad music mate it makes me lol. Haha sounds like after the war there's more people is crying because a lot  people died,  

Anyways based on your question during blood waves i  buy more cheap alt that has a potential to grow in long term , 'cause im hoping to gain more profits after this bloody scenario.
During blood vessels it is always advice to take some money out and buy these coins. Now a days, bitcoins are so low and you can get a good number of them. Definitely it is quite hard for us to buy one whole bitcoin, but try to grab as much as you can. Else you will be regretting if this one chance gone, may be this never come back as the prices are tending to jump to moon and don’t come back.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

I always look for a money every time the market fall so I can buy more coins specially with bitcoin. Well, I experienced this thing a lot and this time I am more confident because I know bitcoin can bounce back. I just need to stay away myself from negative news so I will not trade with shit emotion.
That is usually the best thing to do in moments like this.
The whales will always want the common people to panic and instead of seeing it as an opportunity to buy more for the profit, a lot panic and sell to them at losses. Doesn't that suck ?

The thing is that this is something that has happened before and it will happen again, so instead of sweating from panic, just take your popcorn and keep seeing all the movies going on between the bulls and the bears and know the right time to enter when the fight is done.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

What I did is to hold my potential coins and hoping this crisis will end sooner. I believe.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

I buy altcoins and hold it for weeks or months and sell it when it's back to its normal price or increases.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

During blood waves I am hodling my way out of everything. Dudes, remember, just hodl your coins. Alts, btc and everything. In that way, when the market recovers, we can sell at moon Smiley. You know, bloody market gives us opportunities, in which we can buy a lot of coins at its dip. We never know, that would be the last time we can see that coin at that price right? So hodl.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

i try to surf the waves.  Coin going up, sell it, buy more back when it goes down.

My portfolio value does not increase, but i hold more coins then i did before without having to invest extra money.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

As for me, this was my first time experiencing this kind of dumps. I cant even imagine how the market drops too fast. Since this is a very rare experience, I would just enjoy hodling and focus on other services given in the forum. But it leaves me a sore eye every time I'm looking at my blockfolio and also the coinmarketcap site which I regularly visit.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

instead of panic I do not do it because of the pain of the head so I do when red days of altcoins im watching cartoons and relaxing.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

What I do when the red like now can only be silent without being able to do anything, because all I can do is look and hope back green again.
But I'm sure in the next few weeks it will be back to normal and go up again ..

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:44:56 AM by yrreg ger

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

It is obvious that we need to hold and relax when the market is red. But I can't avoid to sell some of my coins because I need to feed myself, need to support my studying and give some money for my family. But if my parents have money I borrow, and hold token, and if I think the price is good I sell some and return my borrowed money and save some when the price is decreasing.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

I take care of something else, I do not look at the graphics, I try not to think about it, anyway we can not do anything now

Why you could not do anything during blood waves? Wasn't it a good time to get more coin while it was cheaper than what you bought before? If you did nothing, so you missed a good opportunity to gain more profit. Now the blood turn into green already, if you bought some during the waves then you have just made some nice profit already today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: