Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during blood waves?  (Read 995 times)
jocker00

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

its actually for those people who likes to take risk and go further into the trading market.there are always risk in trading where its happening everyday.if its a high risk  project then it will give you a lot of profit and there you will have to make a decision to choose whether you want to do it or not.during blood waves if you loose hope and quiet then you can loose a lot of profit .just make sure to hold on to what you believe in and you will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

i think we cant do anything because there are too many people sell in panic. But you can research and find out some potential coins with low price to buy. you can get huge profit. There are always risk in trading where its happening everyday.if its a high risk  project then it will give you a lot of profit and there you will have to make a decision to choose whether you want to do it or not.during blood waves if you loose hope and quiet then you can loose a lot of profit .just make sure to hold on to what you believe in and you will be successful.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

Since we can't do anything to change the current situation of the market, I believe that it is best to keep calm and try to have more patience. Doubting and being impatient won't help us grow as traders but we should just take the situation as a challenge to test our patience and willingness to wait.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

ha-ha lol Grin Grin Who will invest this summer? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain?  Huh
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

What I do is:
- waiting signal to buy and sell with a good price. Swinging and take a small profit but consistent.
- read a news and active in group such as telegram, fb to get informations about crypto.
- take a quality time with my family.

Ok. Good suggestion. I just hope that you don't fully rely 100% o those telegram groups because we all know that most of them are just pumping some coins for their advantage. But if you are making a good profit then continue what you are doing, otherwise its not  advisable to be honest. Taking small profits is really wise decision, because others are too greedy and instead of getting profits they ended up losing everything at the end. Of course family is our number 1 priority so definitely agree with that as well.

Yeah i agree that many people usually in telegram group to dump or pump some coins, i mean they make a false information to manipulate prices in the market.
"read a news and active in telegram" is mean always searching information from official telegram groups/channels.
Their informations is actual and of course i don't fully rely 100% from them, many parameters to make an one conclutions.
Family is a number 1, totally agree.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

In this bearish market is very hard to make profit from crypto trading so i prefer to spend times to do some my hobby like phising and traveling. I will spend for this in amonth and after that back to crypto trading. I have big hope for crypto market possible to back to bullish again in few month before last year. I believe the crypto market will back to bull run soon.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

I chose to remain silent for a while, if trading maybe what I had was even more sad, well after a bit of a calm atmosphere I would resume trading by following the circumstances as they are, because I want to be like that but I will just buy more than have to sell.
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

I chose to remain silent for a while, if trading maybe what I had was even more sad, well after a bit of a calm atmosphere I would resume trading by following the circumstances as they are, because I want to be like that but I will just buy more than have to sell.

I try to hold my coins, because now I sell I will lose more than 70% of the capital I have invested, followed by the follow up to the end, perhaps the market will recover in December year 2018

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

I've come to get used to the up and downward trend in crypto. During bloodbaths, I buy as much a s I can afford and hold on to my investment to wait for the good time. Because its definitely going to come.
This is a wise decision for you, but the discount as if anyone who has enough capital should buy into the altcoin, should not sell out for fear, the market will then recover, should not be too worried. Calculation will affect the transaction psychology
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

I try to hold my coins, because now I sell I will lose more than 70% of the capital I have invested, followed by the follow up to the end, perhaps the market will recover in December year 2018
Keep holding while you are still seeing that you are at loss, investing from this market can be risky if you don't know how to think wisely, the market keeps on falling and those coins that you've bought before this downfall needs to be kept, the market will recovers don't give any time frame just keep believing that it will happen, there's no assurance that it will bounce up before the year ends there also possibilities that in can be delayed, stay calm and patiently
hold everything not unless you are willing to take out with loses.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

If there are no blood waves, there will no money waves. I think market in red is a good sign of up coming day green, so patient is the main key that bring crypto traders to new level.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

During the bloodshed market I did not want to open my account to see them fail. I usually spend more time learning about blockchain, reading some books about the technology of some altcoin and studying them.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Don't panic and reading about trading,do technical analysis when you are not gonna trade anyway.The information that we obtain is very helpful to us to succeed in trading therefore we should use this for our advantage if we want to grow here in crypto.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

You can consider to sell a part of your token to USDT, and then when you feel price in bottom you can buy again token you sold. It will reduce risk and increase token quantity.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

If there are no blood waves, there will no money waves. I think market in red is a good sign of up coming day green, so patient is the main key that bring crypto traders to new level.
Well, a very interesting and positive thought, if the market has blood waves, it will certainly have money waves, what we can do is just wait for blood waves to pass through and waves money comes to us. However, I have more interesting thoughts, instead of waiting for the money waves to come, why do not we directly jump into the bloody waves and look for the money waves, money always comes with blood and tears, taking advantage of that, we will not waste time and increase profits

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

Blood wave in cryptocurrency is unavoidable,but it becomes a big problem if a trader is not using risk management method.
I use risk management method whenever there is blood wave,and it has helped me from incurring huge loss.
If i want to trade, i use stop loss so even if market goes against me it won't reduce my portfolio to 10%.
If eventually market goes against me,i wait till i see a coin that has a big news of which the news might be about listing on new exchange.
Once i get the news of listing on new exchange or having a heavy weight partner,i will buy the coin if it has not been pumped.

I don't just open a position during bloodwave even if the altcoins is at the bottom reason is that it might fall more.
I don't use high leverage during blood wave because there is 80% chance of getting ones fund liquidated.
I don't trade using big time frame during blood wave.
I take small profit during bloodwave to avoid loosing trade
reason is that i incur loss anytime i use big time frame in during blood wave.
kien0211

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

At this time,market is red,crypto down longterm,I see it is good price to invest Bitcoin and ethereum,I recognize this time is chance to change my life after,I believe my decision is right.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

In such moments I like to open cryptofeels.net and watch all that red (and few green) charts flying around with "after-death music" background, try it  Grin This one relax me somehow. And what do you do during dumps? Do you continue to trade or take pause?

I visited the website you mentioned and I think it is a very enjoyable website. I want to go to a corner of your joke, to answer your problem. I generally consider these periods of decline as long as the cash is param and I am constantly making new purchases. Of course, these purchases usually take place in low quantities because there is no param as much as my main investment, but I can easily say that you are dropping the basket in the long term. In general, I am evaluating this way, and in the absence of any money, I am only calmly waiting for the downward trend to end. I make sure that every panic sensation I create will give me a material negative return so I will not make a sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: