Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Online Wallet?  (Read 2933 times)
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:28:37 PM

I using blockchain.info and no problems so far. Use online wallet only for small sums you expect to spend soon

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:37:24 PM

Inputs.io has been very nice for me so far.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:45:18 PM

Security is a big thing, but at the end of the day how secure are you? Blockchain is most likely the most used because it has been around for a long time.
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:53:05 PM

Security is a big thing, but at the end of the day how secure are you? Blockchain is most likely the most used because it has been around for a long time.

Means it is secure. You can use two factor authentication

jw721

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

I am gonna have to agree with most everyone else, blockchain.info seems to be the best and most user friendly online wallet I have used. Seems pretty secure as well. The two factor authentication is another added layer of protection.
brusky

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:29:04 PM

I have been using blockchain for over a year. Keep your computer secure and you should be fine. I wouldnt leave a massive amount of btc on there though.
nicholasd

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:18:08 AM

My favorite is blockchain.info
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:21:59 AM

inputs.io for sure!

How is inputs.io safe at all? It is a shared wallet, which basically means someone (who we don't know, all we know he is 28 and from australia) created a website, that interfaces with the bitcoind which they control. They have your private keys and that means they can steal your funds AT ANY TIME. Please people research instawallet and you will then know why this is so unsafe and shouldn't even be consider a wallet. Please stop recommending it, as you tricking are newbies.

Obviously you have to factor in whether you trust him and his business. Just like any other business, or bank.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:46:35 AM

inputs.io for sure!

How is inputs.io safe at all? It is a shared wallet, which basically means someone (who we don't know, all we know he is 28 and from australia) created a website, that interfaces with the bitcoind which they control. They have your private keys and that means they can steal your funds AT ANY TIME. Please people research instawallet and you will then know why this is so unsafe and shouldn't even be consider a wallet. Please stop recommending it, as you tricking are newbies.

Obviously you have to factor in whether you trust him and his business. Just like any other business, or bank.

Obviously some newbies just see a lot of people using it and think it is safe. Obviously you don't have to trust it like any other business cause this isn't a business it is a scam and could be a ponzi scheme. Look up pirate, this is exactly how it started. It was all fine and dandy then one day, all hell broke loose. And we had pirate's info but this guy we have no idea. Now I use bitcoins cause most of us don't trust banks so yeah. It is just sad to see people saying this is a "safe wallet" when in theory is anything but a wallet and safe.
shuttleclock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:41:08 AM

In my opinion, blockchain.info is the most secure among all other online wallets. But I like input.io as well, because it's comfortable, easy to use, and especially, offchain  Smiley (so I don't have to pay a lot of miners fee because I accept many micro payments)
will1982

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:58:56 AM

Good: Coinbase
Better: Inputs.io
BEST: Blockchain.info
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 04:45:18 AM

As poeple have stated-

Blockchain.info and inputs.io for sure!

ALERT!!

DO NOT TRUST ANY COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE USER ID 'SHADIZZLE' UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!

shadizzle's account appears to have been hacked

Dude stop. This ruins ur business, and could get your account banned as well...

yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:28:26 AM

Hello, blockchain, inputs.io and coinbase all of them are good for me but the best is blockchain at least for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
tautvilis

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:45:03 PM

For starter use inputs.io, and if u start getting real BTC ~3-6 use blockchan.info Smiley
spartacus_

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:43:22 PM

blockchain.info

COINVALIDATION IS SLAVERY NAMECOIN IS FREEDOM
BOYCOTT COINVALIDATION BUY NAMECOINS
masterof101010@mail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:27:41 PM

The armor one, and ..

ALWAY'S have an offline wallet.  Internet cant steal paper from your hands
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:35:52 PM

inputs.io
zergcow

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:55:01 PM

So do people use the offline wallet to store their coins then use an online wallet for spending cash? Like a savings account and a checking account almost? I am trying to figure out how to setup a wallet and get some coins in it. How do I buy coins to put into my wallet? Where do I get an offline wallet? It is obvious that blockchain.info is the way to go for an online wallet. Sorry for all the questions on this stuff. Has anyone made a good video tutorial explaining the differences in the online/offline wallets and how to setup and configure them? Something like that would be amazingly helpful for me right about now. Thanks for any help you can give!
Bitcoinera.net

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 12:14:08 AM

New easy to use online bitcoin wallet, we even pay interest on deposits!

https://bitcoinera.net/
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:17:22 AM

New easy to use online bitcoin wallet, we even pay interest on deposits!

https://bitcoinera.net/

Looks more like a Ponzi scheme than a wallet. I doubt those interest rates are sustainable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: