Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The forum would probably be a slightly better place without Lauda's nonsense  (Read 388 times)
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Merited by stingers (2), Deena (1)

Half of my efforts in the last years on this forum has been to avoid forum FUD wars between member, but it seem i am not to succeed any longer. Here is the conclusion to another nonsensical FUD war.

I tried to contact Lauda, once, to see if we could discuss this nonsense like adults (mostly). https://pastebin.com/m0HWr7r3
I tried to provide proof to obvious integrity, but she wishes to ignore reality and stick to her guns, like we've all seen so many time shown with any number of extremist belief-related actions.

Her only replies is littering me with her subjective nonsense.
https://i.imgur.com/PrbsPsP.png

It would be nice if someone on DT would start cracking down on people like Lauda, which wishes to use the Trust system for their own amusement, FUD/Bullying, than for properly reporting success/failure of trades and risk taken between members, but i understand this has been going on since the beginning of its times and nothing is likely to change.

Let's all ignore the other half a dozen thread visible on merely the first page of this reputation board, on Lauda's misconduct. She is very proficient, since she managed to scare the people that made me positive trusts in the past into removing it. Obviously this means she is right and i'm wrong.

So here is another memorandum reference that won't change much, for me to put as reference, as i take my leave from this drama that has been forced upon me.

(Apparently, buying from a newbie and paying them when the good has been received verified is proof of illigitiacy, lets all ignore context and available proof to integrity.)

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

My feedback on you seems to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Furthermore, you've followed this up by leaving a false retaliatory negative rating on me. What exactly do you think this will accomplish? More people tagging you for your spiteful behavior?

I tried to contact Lauda, once, to see if we could discuss this nonsense like adults (mostly). https://pastebin.com/m0HWr7r3
Insinuating that I have a personal vendetta against some random such as yourself (in your first sentence) is definitely a great way of attempting to converse "like adults". Keep it up.

Other than the properly written English, this is yet another useless thread full of whining and lies. Don't get me started on the ridiculous (in)coherence in your PM. I grade it 2/7.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ziku65

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Today, tomorrow, month after, you will be tagged and u will never use that website again.
You are pathetic scammer, and our chat proves is.
And you leave me false negative feedback calling me scammer consider you are the one who says escrows are scammers and u don't trust them ?
Fuck you pathetic fag, you can't scam even a newbie, why you even trying.
You will stop using this forum soon when you got more and more exposed.
Pathetic retarded scammers 2018...
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:29:46 PM by VirosaGITS

Today, tomorrow, month after, you will be tagged and u will never use that website again.
You are pathetic scammer, and our chat proves is.
And you leave me false negative feedback calling me scammer consider you are the one who says escrows are scammers and u don't trust them ?
Fuck you pathetic fag, you can't scam even a newbie, why you even trying.
You will stop using this forum soon when you got more and more exposed.
Pathetic retarded scammers 2018...

Yep i said OgNasty had scammed someone recently, i was wrong, he did receive negative trust rating which report a scam, but after personally discussing with OgNasty, i believe they were machinations, by intents not unlike yours. Regardless i don't wish to pay OgNasty or anyone else on this forum 1370$ just to hold my money in escrow for a bit. I'd much rather use a notarized service, which is a lot cheaper and safer.

I did ask to do this instead, as you did not wish to trade with me and go first, which can be seen on the proof you, yourself, posted.

After all you were a newbie account, i'd be nuts to have trusted you.

Now i have asked you to stop harassing me, you have said your piece, you have PM'ed your threats and PM'ed your repetitive insults, i think you can move on now.

My feedback on you seems to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Furthermore, you've followed this up by leaving a false retaliatory negative rating on me. What exactly do you think this will accomplish? More people tagging you for your spiteful behavior?

Insinuating that I have a personal vendetta against some random such as yourself (in your first sentence) is definitely a great way of attempting to converse "like adults". Keep it up.

Other than the properly written English, this is yet another useless thread full of whining and lies. Don't get me started on the ridiculous (in)coherence in your PM. I grade it 2/7.

If you wish to ignore my contributions to community-beneficial project like bios modding, ethOS and OhGodAetc, so be it.

My "retaliatory" negative rating on you, won't accomplish anything. You yourself said you don't care about this forum's people or this forum. At least that is what i believe you said in one of these pointless reputation thread about you.

But how is it false? I tried to talk to you in private, ONCE, and forward some evidence we could discuss, but instead of replying, you put on me a feedback that i was harassing you.

So how is reporting that false? That is literally what you, yourself said. To me it seem fair, i'd gladly discuss it with you, but i'm pretty sure a demagogue like you will choose to stick to your guns and just either red me back or leave the unfounded reviews on my trust page.

But if i said something wrong or untrue i will remove it from your profile, regardless.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

You yourself said you don't care about this forum's people or this forum. At least that is what i believe you said in one of these pointless reputation thread about you.
You are wrong again; that is simply not true.

...you put on me a feedback that i was harassing you...
Correct. Feedback is appropriate is most cases.

But if i said something wrong or untrue i will remove it from your profile, regardless.
Let's see:

Since you are blinded and refuse to converse like an adult, sending you a single message is "harassment" to you, here is another badge of honor for you to add to your endless list;
a) I'm not blind. b) We are conversing. c) Your message is a follow up from the posts on the thread; the content(s) is equal to harassment.

Completely ignoring evidence to integrity,
This is never the case. What someone did somewhere, sometime, is not evidence against any current claims against them.

Lauda constantly exploits the trust system, ignoring its intended use,
Wrong. I am using the system the way that it was designed to be used. It is a system of trust, not a system of trades.

for spreading her own irrational extremist beliefs.
Which are?

So behold, this, yet another, pointless memorandum showing Lauda's seemingly continued reign of FUD.
I literally tag people spreading mallicious FUD (e.g.  "Bcash is the real Bitcoin"). Therefore, also untrue.

I wish you wake up one day from your anger and misery that you must be living, to live off this crap.
Huh

There, easily debunked every single piece of the rating.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

You yourself said you don't care about this forum's people or this forum. At least that is what i believe you said in one of these pointless reputation thread about you.
You are wrong again; that is simply not true.

...you put on me a feedback that i was harassing you...
Correct. Feedback is appropriate is most cases.

Let's see:

Since you are blinded and refuse to converse like an adult, sending you a single message is "harassment" to you, here is another badge of honor for you to add to your endless list;
a) I'm not blind. b) We are conversing. c) Your message is a follow up from the posts on the thread; the content(s) is equal to harassment.

Completely ignoring evidence to integrity,
This is never the case. What someone did somewhere, sometime, is not evidence against any current claims against them.

Lauda constantly exploits the trust system, ignoring its intended use,
Wrong. I am using the system the way that it was designed to be used. It is a system of trust, not a system of trades.

for spreading her own irrational extremist beliefs.
Which are?

So behold, this, yet another, pointless memorandum showing Lauda's seemingly continued reign of FUD.
I literally tag people spreading mallicious FUD (e.g.  "Bcash is the real Bitcoin"). Therefore, also untrue.

I wish you wake up one day from your anger and misery that you must be living, to live off this crap.
Huh

There, easily debunked every single piece of the rating.

Sorry about the "You do not care about this forum, you have said so yourself." I read "doesn't" instead of "does", i must of read what i expected to see. This is the post; https://i.imgur.com/H1O44jT.png

However, we are not discussing like adults, you are spreaded this shit in public. This is why i say you partake in spreading FUD and Drama. This event for instance is a stellar example of you generating Drama.

You do not understand why i say you live off anger and misery? It's obvious, because you pick fights and start drama with multiple people, everyday. Just cuz you feel it is your duty.

And even though i have to agree you're probably right most often than not... While a lot of people you've left comments on do deserve it...
Here i say, since obviously, i know what myself did, do or would have done... and you do not, you can't "know"... am thus now pretty sure you've also labeled other people in the past based on your personal belief and not reality. Which you are entitled to. But this makes you, i believe, the worse kind of people that should wield any kind of authority.

And then, "Present evidence of claim against" ... which event? I assume "self-escrow";

"Own irrational extremist beliefs" is relating to you deciding with no rational basis that i am untrustworthy, other than simply not involving a forum 3rd party to whatever activity i decide to partake in, and with which you choose to ignore the simple fact that nobody has nor is getting scammed(by me), nor will i scam anyone, even if my registered business was falling apart, which it is very much not.
I'm the fucking idiot that goes back to the groceries store because the cashier forgot to charge him/me a bottle of water. (Yesterday)

Not that i expect you to believe me.

This is YOUR claim, based on your personal opinion, not based on fact. ERGO, the basis to what i said about you.

I operate like this on a daily basis, as i have done before, during and today and will continue to, nobody getting scammed here, my business is thriving, people are getting what they paid for and more. You may very well manage to add enough things to my profile on this forum, after which it will render my very small volume of trade on this forum to non existent, but thankfully, your opinion is of little concern in reality or at least, outside this forum, if here.

Therefore since you choose to say i am untrustworthy for this, and let the world know about it, then i chose to say you are attacking the very community you claim to try to protect. I believe neither of us is going to agree with the other.
But this is what led me to that comment on your profile, do you still claim it to be unreasonable?

If you think its fair to accuse me, then fine. Leave whatever remark you see fit on my trust profile.

I've seen you're not against spamming other people's trust page either, you could probably paint mine with enough Red that even if the alleged fact that i would never have scammed them if we did trade is true, they will now avoid taking the risk.

This seem to be your goal from the start, since you warned people of a risk they already knew about, and ignored the track record that does lead to a fair amount of them to decide to take the risk with me. But i can't or will do nothing more about it. Congratulation, you're successful in pushing me at least in part away from the forum.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ziku65

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

OP, kill yourself, no one will really see you missing or something.
people should care more for homeless guy than a failed scammer
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:33:12 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 11:59:18 PM by Lauda

However, we are not discussing like adults, you are spreaded this shit in public.
This is also a lie. All I did was participate in the scam accusation discussion. You are the one who started a thread.

You do not understand why i say you live off anger and misery? It's obvious, because you pick fights and start drama with multiple people, everyday. Just cuz you feel it is your duty.
Leaving negative trust =/= starting drama. If you actually put some thought behind your claims, you'd realize that the people busted for shady behavior are starting the threads/drama against me (not vice versa).

-snip-
The rest of your mumbo jumbo does not need individual addressing. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the trust system, especially the difference between feedback and ratings.

This seem to be your goal from the start, since you warned people of a risk they already knew about, and ignored the track record that does lead to a fair amount of them to decide to take the risk with me. But i can't or will do nothing more about it. Congratulation, you're successful in pushing me at least in part away from the forum.
Victimizing yourself won't work with me. Try again.

Now, after I've debunked everything, it turns out that you're actually also a liar..

Update: I'm done here. Proven liar and "self-escrow". Thread unwatched.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

I'm impressed by the desire that Lauda and some other members show here to keep the forum clean from scammers and have shady behavior even sometimes preventing an actual scam from happening before it's even happened. I would definitely argue that Lauda not being here the forum would be in a much more worse state than it already is.  

Of course there's a pattern with these sort of threads that nothing the person says against Lauda and the like isn't backed up with anything and is normally just nonsense and retaliatory.
VirosaGITS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

This is also a lie. All I did was participate in the scam accusation discussion. You are the one who started a thread.

Wow...Err...Wrong... Nope... You can't even link D to E without forgetting ABC. ABC dammit, its not rocket science.

YOU started this chain of drama/FUD event, which did not start with this thread...

-By posting in a sale thread taking a stance against me and that before you and I had any interaction.
-By deciding to go Judge Dredd on me. (Explanation so you don't get confused: "Judge, Jury, Executioner")
-By not even giving me the chance to say what i was referring to before unloading your nonsense cannon.
-By PM'ing directly OgNasty to start Drama before i even saw said accusation!
-By choosing to stick to your initial stance after everyone cooled down (i thought) and explained their reasoning to each other.

Let me refresh your failing/erroneous memory and basis;

How the fuck is paying a seller after the good has been received a scam attempt!? Every single people who've paid upon delivery, or refused to use escrow nor go first is now a scammer?
(This is rhetorical. Do not answer. Your nonsense is an insult to pretty much anyone with the ability to use their brain.)

We could have discussed the matter, and cleared everything up right there and then, without you bothering other people with your personal issues but you chose not to. You chose to start Drama.
You chose to PM multiple people as Ammo against me. This is the very definition of Drama Queen.

You assumed falsely i was spreading a lie being his back, which you were also obviously wrong about, i'm obviously talking about the red trust that he received in 2017, you can see this as the -2 is still visible right now.
I'm pretty sure this reference count as "right in our face", not sure how you could possibly miss it.

Me and OgNasty reached an agreement where i was wrong about said statement... where it was said that this so called negative trust, while there, is erroneous (like you).

Just in case you're still confused about what i'm referring to, because you seem to get confused very easily;

I trust you don't need me to encircle the relevant portion in red for you to see what i'm referencing to? Or do i.

Now, after I've debunked everything, it turns out that you're actually also a liar..

...Because it's still there? Wow.

Do even simple meaning/facts elude you? Here is some basis English course for you, i'm not even a native English Speaker;

Will is future tense, i will (in the future) remove it, if agreed on a whole or a part that is wrong or untrue.

Still confused for lack of context?

For example, had i mentioned that "You don't care about the forum" comment of your's on your profile, where i then acknowledged was wrong, i would have removed it. Get it now?

I was offering/considering to edit it once we're done/cleared up here... You know... remove a part or make it neutral, idk, agreement is obviously not going to happen... With this last nonsense post of your's, i think it's well deserved.

I was internally debating removing it in whole or turning it neutral, like your bullshit you put on mine. I take my time to decide things. The red trust part may not of been fair, but then again, it might be.

Like you like to say; I don't trust you. I think you're a plague to some even though you do contribute positively to other things, i think... since sidehack, one of my forum hero, apparently likes you.

You are vindictive and irrational and this ability of your's to twist every single thing through fallacy eyeglasses, ignoring simple facts/reality or other obvious things/reference has now assured me any further attempt on my part to reason with you is obviously a waste of time and that i find my judgement, however irrelevant and of no impact to this forum, to be reasonable, probably.

Please spare me future nonsense, do the damage on my rep you gotta do, then move on.

You may decide to continue arguing semantics or empirical reality, but then it will be without me.
Let the people throw the neg they have to and let's be done with this.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀