Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion  (Read 1926 times)
radinho8

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

New campaign available on Sportyco platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/fc867ab6-2f53-4877-973d-1d4ae0fb63f6

This guy seems to have a lot of potential.
Niki is with SportyCo from the beginning. I really like that he can have its own campaign now. Will have to invest few SPF's in him even if I don't make profit.

It's really funny how people think. Yesterday on Telegram a lot of members were crying, today price went up and everyone's happy. This shows us why people are in crpyto - pure speculative reasons. Some people will buy on FOMO and in a week or two they will cry again because SPF didn't go up... And the others are all here "for long term" but they will sell in the same second after the price of SPF will go up...  Huh
HODL or invest in athletes and support SportyCo on social!
Totally agree, this is how crypto works. In a few weeks we well see massive price increase for this coin, just be wisely and keep your coins or invest them in the platform. You can't buy it this cheap anymore in a few days, i will buy some extra today before it's to late.
radinho8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

New campaign available on Sportyco platform: https://sportyco.net/campaign/fc867ab6-2f53-4877-973d-1d4ae0fb63f6

Niki is with SportyCo from the beginning. I really like that he can have its own campaign now. Will have to invest few SPF's in him even if I don't make profit.

It's really funny how people think. Yesterday on Telegram a lot of members were crying, today price went up and everyone's happy. This shows us why people are in crpyto - pure speculative reasons. Some people will buy on FOMO and in a week or two they will cry again because SPF didn't go up... And the others are all here "for long term" but they will sell in the same second after the price of SPF will go up...  Huh
Some big news will follow in May (telegram), we will see a minimum price of 0,30 in the next four weeks. Save this message, you will see that i'm right  Grin
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

I've changed topic name to "SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion", because I think it is more appropriate. If anyone else thinks of something better just shoot. Smiley

Some big news will follow in May (telegram), we will see a minimum price of 0,30 in the next four weeks. Save this message, you will see that i'm right  Grin
That was pretty big pump on Monday. I wonder what was that all about. Probably some whale bought in and he couldn't wait few days. Smiley (Did anyone calculate/check how big walls we have? It would be interesting to see what would happen to price on exchanges if someone would let's say invest 1, 10, 50 or 100 bitcoins in a moment. I think depth of market is still pretty low so even not so big amounts of BTC would mean big price movements) I am amazed and a little bit disappointed by how quickly correction happened... A lot of weak hands and inexperienced speculators. I still can't understand people who are selling at this prices.

Will mark your words. Wink

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

I've changed topic name to "SportyCo token (SPF) - Price speculation and discussion", because I think it is more appropriate. If anyone else thinks of something better just shoot. Smiley

Some big news will follow in May (telegram), we will see a minimum price of 0,30 in the next four weeks. Save this message, you will see that i'm right  Grin
That was pretty big pump on Monday. I wonder what was that all about. Probably some whale bought in and he couldn't wait few days. Smiley (Did anyone calculate/check how big walls we have? It would be interesting to see what would happen to price on exchanges if someone would let's say invest 1, 10, 50 or 100 bitcoins in a moment. I think depth of market is still pretty low so even not so big amounts of BTC would mean big price movements) I am amazed and a little bit disappointed by how quickly correction happened... A lot of weak hands and inexperienced speculators. I still can't understand people who are selling at this prices.

Will mark your words. Wink

That's a picture of market depth on HitBTC. (I don't know if you can get overall market depth) If someone would buy SPF for 1 BTC on HitBTC price would go up for 20% in ETH terms on HitBTC. So it would probably result in 2%-7% increase overall. Buy wall is rather big. 
jevee (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

That's a picture of market depth on HitBTC. (I don't know if you can get overall market depth) If someone would buy SPF for 1 BTC on HitBTC price would go up for 20% in ETH terms on HitBTC. So it would probably result in 2%-7% increase overall. Buy wall is rather big.  
Interesting. People still don't realize this. SPF token price is actually very stable if you consider overall market depth.

SPF got "special treatment" mark on KuCoin, as usually, people are panicking like it is the end of the world...
These are possible reasons why SPF got ST mark (https://support.kucoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003256193-Special-Treatment-Area):
- Negative Trading Volume for a certain period of time.
- Cease or likely cease of business activities for three months.
- In liquidation, insolvent, bankrupt or otherwise subject or in a position to become subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negative opinions by the company auditor.
- Failure to submit the updates reports in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange in terms of project development, status of the team and status of listing entity for a consecutive certain period of time.
- The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
- Any act considered as malicious operation to the market.
- Any other situation as determinateby the Exchange from time to time.

Seems like the problem is volume - exchanges want fees. Smiley But I find this funny since at the moment SPF/ETH pair is on 247. place and SPF/BTC is 210. out of 298 pairs.
Anyway, volume shouldn't be any big problem. Few people start trading there and that's it- problem solved. Even team can make few trades there to improve volume, it's not like it hasn't been done (I believe half of all coins/tokens are doing this).

Coinmarketcap
radinho8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:48:49 PM by radinho8

Interesting. People still don't realize this. SPF token price is actually very stable if you consider overall market depth.

SPF got "special treatment" mark on KuCoin, as usually, people are panicking like it is the end of the world...
These are possible reasons why SPF got ST mark (https://support.kucoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003256193-Special-Treatment-Area):
- Negative Trading Volume for a certain period of time.
- Cease or likely cease of business activities for three months.
- In liquidation, insolvent, bankrupt or otherwise subject or in a position to become subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Negative opinions by the company auditor.
- Failure to submit the updates reports in accordance with the requirements of the Exchange in terms of project development, status of the team and status of listing entity for a consecutive certain period of time.
- The Project or the team of the Project is likely to be dissolved.
- Any act considered as malicious operation to the market.
- Any other situation as determinateby the Exchange from time to time.

Seems like the problem is volume - exchanges want fees. Smiley But I find this funny since at the moment SPF/ETH pair is on 247. place and SPF/BTC is 210. out of 298 pairs.
Anyway, volume shouldn't be any big problem. Few people start trading there and that's it- problem solved. Even team can make few trades there to improve volume, it's not like it hasn't been done (I believe half of all coins/tokens are doing this).

Today trading volume of SPF on Kucoin is $129.000 which is very high.
Admin said in Telegram group there are 5-7 weeks to get higher trading volume on Kucoin, few weeks back it was only $20.000 compared to $129.000 of today, we made a BIG grow.
Today we got Kucoin position #93 out of #305, if we keep this trading volume there is absolutely nothing to worry about Cheesy.

https://image.ibb.co/jjEQ3n/Naamloos.png

We are doing very well the last days, 30 april (last week) we were at position 597 with just $0.14.

https://image.ibb.co/ndNg9S/Naamloos.png

This week we can expect some promising news.

- First of all Sportyco organizes the first ever World Sports Blockchain Virtual Summit with TOP CLASS speakers on May 10, 2018 - 15h (CET). You can register here for free and you can join online: https://wsbsummit.com/
- New partnership will be announced within the next weeks (check image below).
https://image.ibb.co/cNh9w7/Naamloos.png
radinho8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

BIG NEWS, tomorrow NEW PARTNERSHIP will be ANNOUNCED as writed down in official telegram group https://t.me/sportyco_official Shocked.

https://image.ibb.co/dJ3r9S/Naamloos.png

SportyCo will be HUGE!!!!!
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

SportyCo tokens is a really great project and I think that it could reach high prices in the future. But I am also a friend of SOC Allsports Chain, they are also doing great work and I believe in them!
radinho8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:55:55 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 06:44:20 PM by radinho8

SportyCo tokens is a really great project and I think that it could reach high prices in the future. But I am also a friend of SOC Allsports Chain, they are also doing great work and I believe in them!

New ambassador joined SportyCo family - @LuisFigo welcome aboard! #SportyCo #SPF #blockchain #football

https://image.ibb.co/cuzxjS/Naamloos.png
edocatte

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

On the first glance SPF looks quite good, maybe I should buy some, especially since I have only one small cap - PKT.
Deluzi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

I see we got a little pump on the SPF price. I wonder if the price will be able to hold.
I think it will be very hard since most of the people holding SPF seems to be here just for pure speculation and they will sell their SPF bags soon if the price won't continue to increase.

Don't forget to join https://wsbsummit.com.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

I see we got a little pump on the SPF price. I wonder if the price will be able to hold.
I think it will be very hard since most of the people holding SPF seems to be here just for pure speculation and they will sell their SPF bags soon if the price won't continue to increase.

Was looking at the chart, is it forming a bullish triangle? Do you think that SPF's price will spike soon? That said I look forward for more crowdfunding campaigns instead of focusing on price right now

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

But on other hand there i slots of news. Like Figo joining that pumped price by 100%.  That is time to sell your coins and right now slowly start buy them back.  For those people that you mention. the speculators.
jevee (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

https://wsbsummit.com/watch.html WSBS recording is now available. It didn't had impact on price on short term but definitely will on long term.

According to a recent study, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO.
The alarming thing to note about this statistic is that these are only the projects that have already failed. An additional 113 ICOs are currently deemed to be ‘unresponsive’ to questions from the public on social media. This could equal to a lot of additional failures from the 2017 cohort of ICOs in the near future.
https://coincentral.com/why-are-so-many-icos-failing/

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time? I mean it's people's fault to just throw money at ICO's without any proper research but still governments should protect investors/people.
In my opinion the most important thing that SportyCo needs to do is building and improving platform, spending a lot of money on marketing probably wouldn't have proper effect in times like we are now. Everyone just wants to sell their bags ASAP and go back into FIAT.

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0,152885 (+27%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00022413 (-16%)
809 sat --> 1883 sat (+132%)

Coinmarketcap
Deluzi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

But on other hand there i slots of news. Like Figo joining that pumped price by 100%.  That is time to sell your coins and right now slowly start buy them back.  For those people that you mention. the speculators.

You're right yes, experience traders do this. But there are probably some people who don't understand this. They bought one time and now they won't buy/sell until "moon" (which they probably didn't define). And if they will have enough of waiting they will just sell. At least this is the feeling I get from people on Telegram.

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time?

I think there are two different solutions for "ICO-mania".
1. People will stop throwing their money at every ICO they see. This is probably long, hard way as people are too naive and there will always be a new person who will invest in new "spectacular" ICO. In general, if crypto community will mature ICO's will automatically be harder to succeed. We know we are responsible for our own funds in crypto, so DYOR.
2. Governments will regulate crypto/ICO space. This is probably going to happen but it's really hard for them. And we never know when this will happen if it ever will.
Deluzi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

I just found this price graph on Etherscan where ICO price is marked. SPF/USD and SPF/ETH graphs are available. https://etherscan.io/token/0x85089389c14bd9c77fc2b8f0c3d1dc3363bf06ef#tokenChart
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

As I know almost cryptocurrency related to sport will be very successful hope this token will be the same Smiley). Beside, it's being promoted by a football team so I think it'll have really good potential in the future Smiley. I'll take a look at this token and project if it's good enough then I'll invest in Smiley

jevee (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:51:04 AM by jevee

Reading about different ICO's I can see many of them are failing now. I think the whole ICO-mania is settling down. I am really interested in how things will turn out. Do you think ICO crowdfunding as it is will still be legal in 3-5 years time?

I think there are two different solutions for "ICO-mania".
1. People will stop throwing their money at every ICO they see. This is probably long, hard way as people are too naive and there will always be a new person who will invest in new "spectacular" ICO. In general, if crypto community will mature ICO's will automatically be harder to succeed. We know we are responsible for our own funds in crypto, so DYOR.
2. Governments will regulate crypto/ICO space. This is probably going to happen but it's really hard for them. And we never know when this will happen if it ever will.

I think 2nd option will occur. People will never learn on their own. Centralization is still necessary (for now).

I just found this price graph on Etherscan where ICO price is marked. SPF/USD and SPF/ETH graphs are available. https://etherscan.io/token/0x85089389c14bd9c77fc2b8f0c3d1dc3363bf06ef#tokenChart

Nice, very interesting. We never went under ICO price in dollar terms. But it seems like there is a resistance at ETH ICO price. Does someone have a similar graph, with ICO price in BTC marked?

In which pair are you guys tracking profits/loses? (SPF/ETH, SPF/BTC or SPF/USD)
I mostly compare my gains and loses in BTC pairs.

Coinmarketcap
jevee (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Great blog with updates - 2 more blogs will follow, make sure you check it out. https://news.sportyco.io/2018/05/24/state-of-the-sportyco-ecosystem-may-2018-edition-part-1/

A lot of down pressure now in crypto market. SPF token isn't an exception. I am wondering if support at $0,12 will hold.

% change from ICO
$0,12 --> $0.119073 (-0.7%)
0,00026997 ETH --> 0.00021032 (-22%)
809 sat --> 1616 sat (+99%)
Buying time finally again. Smiley

Coinmarketcap
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile