Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive vibe about the merit system  (Read 199 times)
MrJake (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1), Zackgeno96 (1)

I don't want to sound like i'm kissing asses here just want to ease some tension about the merit system because reading its main thread is really stressful. I've taken a great point in scanning through the conversations of high ranking users here and it makes sense that we are primarily here to really discuss about cryptocurrency, investment and amplify the universality of the bitcoin. The rank really affects how we are qualified in profitable campaigns but  i think we are also guilty that sometimes due to requirements of these campaigns we are forces to post without substance.

Another point is, when a newbie(like me) posts anything negative about the merit system i think that fact that we are newbies make it annoying at the same time justified. Most of time it'll make us look like we are appealing for a merit. I think some high ranking people already knows our sentiments and there's no sense in adding salt tinto it. Just enjoy learning in this forum and just like what they said, if you really deserve it it'll come.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afanase

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Thanks for appreciating the merit system but why a new thread here. Post your opinion on official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.2280
MrJake (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Thanks for appreciating the merit system but why a new thread here. Post your opinion on official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.2280

I don't want to get mixed up with all of them. Due to my rank, I think people will just scan through my post atleast if I make a positive thread about it more people will be able to read, stop and think before reacting negatively. I don't want people to generalize beginners like me as beggars there.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I don't want to get mixed up with all of them. Due to my rank, I think people will just scan through my post atleast if I make a positive thread about it more people will be able to read, stop and think before reacting negatively. I don't want people to generalize beginners like me as beggars there.

I don't look at rank when I am reading a post. The important things are the format, the content, the presentation and the placement.

I get a bit fed up with new members assuming that they will be dis'd because they are new.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Merited by bitperson (1)

Just think of a situation where all the members take the same route. We will have this section flooded with threads expressing same thing.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:01:47 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

The rank really affects how we are qualified in profitable campaigns.

Agreed, if we look at the payments of high rank members.

but i think we are also guilty that sometimes due to requirements of these campaigns we are forces to post without substance.

Its a huge forum and there are sufficient topics available for the discussion. There is no need to participate in fake or forced discussion. If you don't have anything to say then there is no need to reply, you can just ignore it and move on to another thread.

Another point is, when a newbie(like me) posts anything negative about the merit system i think that fact that we are newbies make it annoying at the same time justified. Most of time it'll make us look like we are appealing for a merit. I think some high ranking people already knows our sentiments and there's no sense in adding salt tinto it. Just enjoy learning in this forum and just like what they said, if you really deserve it it'll come.

I would suggest you to forget about the merit system and contribute to this forum by making quality posts. Be a responsible member of this forum, share your views on the topics which really attracts you and I am sure by the time you will also get the merits for good posts. For now, i am giving you 1 merit  Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shkrz

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Remember time I've joined community this fall and how confused was I trying to find something valuable in this flood of useless posts. At least people start to think before post something, so merit system definitely has positive impact.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:36:05 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

I would suggest you to forget about the merit system and contribute to this forum by making quality posts. Be a responsible member of this forum, share your views on the topics which really attracts you and I am sure by the time you will also get the merits for good posts.

Other than people acting out of generosity (just like you did), I haven't seen posts that are worthy of merit obtain merit just because they were good. Most of the time, it is either some benevolent user giving merit to a newbie, or senior/legendary members giving each other merit, which means nothing at all, in the grand scheme of things. So I still don't see that the merit system is working as intended.

MrJake (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

Just think of a situation where all the members take the same route. We will have this section flooded with threads expressing same thing.

This scenario also works for my arguement. I just want to be able to emphasize how we could better react to what's happening so that newbies won't be called beggars. Most of the things said by the high ranking people here are correct, "just forget about the merit system."

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: