Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 1509 times)
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Always teat an exchange by making a small deposit that you willing to lose. Then only add more. Also check the withdraw limits and things like that before depositing.

Btw asking for KYC does not mean anything. It does not make it legit. It does not protect you either. All you doing is giving a stranger your details so they don't basically steal from you.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Binance is a great exchange, so Binance doesn't have problems.
Those who make money in the cryptocurrency market are always those who hold it for a long time.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Only 5% traders can make money buy their talent! The remain they earn money by luck, and the rest lose money Smiley
It's kind of art from making money LoL
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Binance is a great exchange, so Binance doesn't have problems.
Those who make money in the cryptocurrency market are always those who hold it for a long time.

Those who make most of it are exchanges that charges small fee for trading  Tongue Be honest
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

Accourding to my opinion, Only 4 steps you have to follow carefully. 1. Invest some money in bitcoin investment. 2. Invest your bitcoin in exchange market place. 3. Notice the bitcoin prices market. 4. Sell your bitcoin when price goes up and Buy again when price goes down.
rebrokeOO

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

In crypto is engaging to risk. This is not all about money but also experience. Making money here is by joining in signature campaign and others. Dont let your mind troubled, know that risky is always there.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Well a decentralized exchange is the way to go if you are so paranoid for for your money.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

It might be harder than you think. You assume that you can make money by trading. The reality is that most traders lose money, or at least they make less money than by just holding and not trading.
This is very very true. It is uneasy to make money from trading if you don't speculate well. Many people tend to loose money from trading than getting
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

Ways to earn a lot, for example I was engaged in prey first, it did not turn out badly for the first months and my income grew and grew, I was satisfied and right now, I also remain content with continuing to do this
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

There is a huge amount of earnings on crypto currency, but I recommend newcomers to investing which will guarantee profits monthly.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
It is our mistake we need to read the terms and conditions before ticking that tick box.But these kinds ofproblems hardly occurs if they keep huge amount of bitcoin in their exchange wallet but I don't think anyone who keep that much amount of bitcoin into that wallet anymore.But it is better to use decentralized exchanges,but I always use localbitcoin.com when converting into fiat but I never convert it into big money into my account.What we need to use is we need to convert not big amount of money at a time to save from freezing account.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

i am new one in crypto world ,but I like invest cryptocurrency explain this how to invest
The only way to earn bitcoins is buying through exchanges there a lot of bitcoin exchanges on the internet i suggest to use google but simce you are a newbie, and if you are in US, you should buy bitcoins on coinbase or if you are in another other than US, you should buy bitcoins on CEX.io, Poloniex, Kraken, and bittrex (bittrex needs verify ypur identity first before you can withdraw bitcoins to you wallet) any ways i hope that i gave you much info regarding to your question good luck.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

the world of cryptocurrency can not be considered easy for everyone, because the management in the transaction must be done with care and full consideration. which should be noticed is the price movement that is in bitcoin. with that price movement we can buy and resell it. from where we can get big profits.
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Accourding to my opinion, Only 4 steps you have to follow carefully. 1. Invest some money in bitcoin investment. 2. Invest your bitcoin in exchange market place. 3. Notice the bitcoin prices market. 4. Sell your bitcoin when price goes up and Buy again when price goes down.
Good point. The option that you suggested is clearly one of the best ways to earn bitcoin, but is not the best way. There are so many other ways to earn cryptocurrencies like arbitrage etc, but the best one according to me is earn crypto without investing anything. For example, some of the best ways to earn crypto without any investment is through this forum itself( Signature campaigns, airdrops, bounty campaigns etc). I feel that signature campaigns are the best way among the ways that I suggested based on experience.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
Its quite risky to invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are not regulated by any central authority; for that matter it is very easy to loose your investment especially when you don't take much care of your private keys. However, if your accounts and transactions are managed with maximum care; then you can earn through trading, mining, participating in bounties and investment
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Stick to using reputable exchanges, don't overtrade & focus more on long-term investing than day trading plus get yourself a hardware wallet to keep your crypto safe.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

It might seem harder than you. You are guessing that you can take money by trading. The reality is that most traders are losing money, or at least they make less money than just holding or trading.
FarmingCoins

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Buying holding and waiting.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

You can trade if you know how to trade as there is money to be made in trading coins. Also you can buy when the price is very low as it is now, hold and sell when the price goes back up and the market is in a bull market.
Steavenson19

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

It's right. The vast majority of the major exchanges(Bittrex,Poloniex,Binance,Bitstamp,bitfinex,coinbase) and substantially more, won't do any issue when you ask for withdrawals, some of them may request that you check your personality, yet you can think about that ahead of time, and in the event that you disapprove of uncovering your character at that point pick trades that won't approach you for that such HitBTC. The odds of you to get defrauded by a trade that moves thousends of bitcoins once a day is near zero. The choice that you recommended is unmistakably a standout among other approaches to acquire bitcoin, however isn't the most ideal way. There are such huge numbers of different approaches to gain cryptographic forms of money like arbitrage and so forth, yet the best one as indicated by me is win crypto without contributing anything. For instance, a portion of the most ideal approaches to gain crypto with no speculation is through this discussion itself( Signature crusades, airdrops, abundance battles and so on). I feel that mark battles are the most ideal route among the manners in which that I proposed in view of understanding.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: