Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 1497 times)
aus_crypto_trader

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

Through trading of course!

https://medium.com/@borrisb/bitcoin-trading-strategies-from-a-different-angle-caa1f2a95eac
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

Very easy, if you do not have the money to convert to altcoins, you can participate in bounty campaigns to make money from projects.
I have participated in some bounty campaigns and now I have made quite a bit of money from these projects. I was able to buy 0.8 Bitcoin now.

JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Though I don't have much idea about crypto but I can say that it is a vast world and there are a lot of opportunities to earn a lot of money from here.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I think that there are many ways on how to earn money using crypto but I am not sure that I know all of them. To  my mind, it is better to hold crypto like btc for some time and then trade it when price is high

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Some peoples prefer centralized exchange than decentralized one because they see centralized exchange are fast and reliable.
So, centralized exchange is not bad, only few of them are bad. If you look at eth token decentralized exchange, there are many of them, but some peoples still afraid to use.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Well in my opinion How to make money in cryptocurrency very easy you can join in signature campaign  or you can try in investment.  Very easy just join any bounty program.
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

making money in cryptocurrency is not easy, in my own thought trading is not the easy of making money. lot of traders also lost thier money because of the wrong decision. you gonna spend lot of time and effort to earn huge amount in trading. for me, the good idea to make money is investing bitcoin and keep it for long till the price will rise.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Exchange site still stealing peoples found after the high exchange fee their charge on transactions, but to say of a centralized exchange to solve the problems of found losses may not be the solution to that what I think should have the solutions to the problems of hacking and stealing of found on the exchange site is for the blockchain to design a future that can carry out exchange services for it costumers.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

If you don't have much money or you don't want to invest then also you can earn money by playing bounty campaign and games on bitcoin.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

Exchange websites do capture predators of people's money, and I hate the behavior of these exchanges today. Now I invest in Bitcoins on a regular basis, and I just keep them in my wallet, which I think is the safest way.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

There are many ways you can make money with cryptocurrency! Short and long term investment is the most attractive option, you can participate in Bounty and airdrop!
Investing is always risky and you have to be safe for that investment purpose!
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

The best way to make money from cryptocurrency is working for bounty programs by working for bounties we can expect tokens in return which in return the prices will increase
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

I'm not pretty sure on guarantee you can make money in the cryptocurrency but the fact there is so many ways to make and the risk is also the biggest thing that we would be facing on.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

in order to make money on cryptocurrency, it is not necessary to have large investments. you can just teach people cryptocurrency
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Most of the people here were make some money around the trading world. Buy low, and sell high is their main key to success in achieving a profit.
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Another smart way of earning through cryptocurrencies is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies that pay you dividends. There are many some great cryptocurrencies that pay you a fair share just for holding them and you are not even required to stake them, especially in a wallet. Some of these cryptocurrencies are
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

There are a lot of ways. You can trade, or you can become a bounty hunter, or you can be an investor Lips sealed
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

I think that there are many ways on how to earn money using crypto but I am not sure that I know all of them. To  my mind, it is better to hold crypto like btc for some time and then trade it when price is high
I agree with you mate , there are lot of ways how to earn in crypto but just like I am not familliar of some. I only know is to join signature campaign or invest in bitcoin and hold it and wait for the right time to sell.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

How to make money from cryptocurrency, you can start trading (buying and selling) cryptocurrency from now on. You do not need to pay commissions to brokers, do not need to pass third parties, and no longer need to worry about obstacles to start trading, so we will get money from cryptocurrency.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Hi, everybody. Earnings are not so much of course. Well you can earn on the bounty projects if knowledge allow it to on the exchange.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: