Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money off cryptocurrency?  (Read 1507 times)
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.

Some shitty exchanges may have scammed people but I have traded in many crypto exchanges like Idex, Bancor, forkdelta, Binance, Kucoin, Yobit and many more I did not gey any issue in depositing and withdrawing funds, yes sometime due to congestion in blockchain, transaction may take some time, as stated by someone in previous post if exchanges keep on scamming people nobody will deposit their hard earned money, chose the exchange wisely and try depositing and withdrawing minimum amount first.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Coinmarketcap.com, look at the top 100 or so. Recognize any vaguely familiar names, google it; spot big movements up or down relative to others, google it; low market cap compared to volume, google it. Also look at top 10 bla bla articles, disregard their opinions and google the ones you haven't heard of and those that might interest you. A few of the ways iv found more obscure but promising coins.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

In crypto currency there are a lot of way to make money but the main and most important condition is first you have to understand the market.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Many people earn and do not lose anything , for all the time while in the crypto currency , the basis of earnings is investment.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

I have been reading about exchanging sites. all of them have people who lost their money due to hacks, or investors got their accounts closed, frozen (Coindesk) without proper explanations, usually exchange sites let them deposit money, but they don't let them withdraw their money.

Kraken(some review sites list this is as one of the best exchange site, what a joke) is also a shit hole, the same thing, money and coins missing, buggy laggy website, no customer support.

How do you make money of cryptocurrency when the exchange sites are predators to hunt people's money? Decentralized trade sites maybe? If I read positive reviews about these centralized exchange sites , they doesn't seem genuine at all, most of the time, it looks like someone ordered them from Fiverr. Binance, Bitfinex with the Tether fiasco, Coinmama.... All of them looks like scummy attempt to get your money.
That only happens in some trading floors without prestige. I worked in Binance for a while so I understood their rules. And now there are some countries that Binance supports. we can contact the supporters about locking accounts, ...
I think the market is still a lot of good trading floors. Do not spread this bad news without proof!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

What I have come to understand in crypto is that it has to do with luck and smartness, most traders lost lots of they money due to they inability to understand this too facts, no matter how lucky you are in trading if you are not smart and skilful you still lose your money. Most of the exchange are also out to make gain so at that they always take advantage of gullible users, I got my mozo tokens trap on coinrail without any explanations from them I don't receive otp to log in to my account after I have already deposited my mozo tokens.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

One of the best ways to make money from cryptocurrency is to make money from bounty programs and bounty programs we have social media and signature and transaction we can participate as per our interest

Yes O do agree eith that. I can say that it is the easiest way but you need knowledge about cryptocurrency. The deeper your understeanding about crypto then the bigger of oppurtunity to made money out of crypto.

jonasvdv

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I understand your opinion, but I think there are very serious and safe places to do a trader, however, you have to pay a commission, which is understood, if your investment multiplied, then that cost does not feel much.
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

Joining some bounty campaigns is one of the way to make money in crytocurrency. But more importantly, knowledge about cryptocurrency is a must. You need to read ans learn a lot.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

Joining some bounty campaigns is one of the way to make money in crytocurrency. But more importantly, knowledge about cryptocurrency is a must. You need to read ans learn a lot.
Yes by joining bounty campaigns could make us earn in crypto. Ofcourse we have to learned or gains knowledge first in order for us to succeed. Also, by doing trading investing in crypto could can make us earned.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

There are so many ways to earn and make money in cryptocurrency. Not just in trading and i thibk trading is not really advisable soecially if you don't have enough knowledge in doing this. Much better to buy low and sell high but choose the right and potencial coins to invest. Aslo use your talent if you have in the field of cryptocurrency.

evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

There are ways to make money off cryptocurrency. Examples are- participating in ICO, Cryptocurrency trading, airdrops and bounty participation, buy and hold, staking/running masternodes, among others. Making money form cryptocurrency has numerous risks all the way. Examples are- participating in scam ICO, risk of having a dump in a coin you possess, risk of participating in a bounty project that could fail, risk of exchange hack, risk of wallet hack, risk of fake news, among others. Despite the risks, crypto enthusiasts can see a bright future in cryptocurrecy. We can see cryptocurrency making a major impact in the world financial system.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

There are so many ways you can make money from crypto currencies, including by trading, even though there are currently some exchangers that are problematic and become one of your fears. then I suggest to follow our campaign bounty, it has a smaller risk compared to trading
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

Many people earn and do not lose anything , for all the time while in the crypto currency , the basis of earnings is investment.

How is that an investment if you are not losing anything? You are spending your money, your time, your attention even your knowledge and skills and you can say that people are losing nothing to this? I don't think so.

It is true that it is investment but investment is not a 100% profit, it is still had it's risks especially popular or famous crypto investments like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Risk is a lifetime partner of earning money, as long as you want to earn money, there are always risk to it. There is no such thing as easy money, you still need to invest something or risk something to it.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

I own opinion with respect to others, I think we can not make money out of crypto. It is used as a commodity or store value which make it valuable and gained its popularity regarding financial freedom.

Still money is about tangible currency in which crypto only gives everyone an opportunity to earn digital currency. With its volatility, earning with hard work and storing it in the digital world will be a bit scary and risky.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

if you want to earn cryptocurrency from trading with a huge capital, so you should use a trustable cryptocurrency market. how do we know which one is the best market? you can see the volume of trading each day, how they regulate every person that registered in their website (like KYC, AML etc), and the easy way is look on the top 10 crypto market in the world. considering this, it is very unlikely that you will lose money from the exchanger for no apparent reason. maybe the only thing that can happen is when the exchanger is hacked, but it has become part of the risk of digital investment accident. besides that, trading is not the only way to earn cryptocurrency, you still can earn money from this industry by joining some ICO invesment or become a bounty hunter, but there are still other risks that can arise. reflecting from my experience, im already use so much exchanger like bittrex, hotbit, idex, etherdelta, kucoin etc, and I have never had a big problem.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

Making money on cryptocurrency is very easy to do if you really know how the market runs and how to make exchange. All you need is money a lot of money then find a good exchange market then deposit money their then buy whatever coin you want then it is your own choice to choose if you sell it the next day because you see that the price goes high or hold it and wait until the price satisfy you.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Making money on cryptocurrency is very easy to do if you really know how the market runs and how to make exchange. All you need is money a lot of money then find a good exchange market then deposit money their then buy whatever coin you want then it is your own choice to choose if you sell it the next day because you see that the price goes high or hold it and wait until the price satisfy you.
for now, there are so many ways to make money with cryptocurerncy, even by holding a few coins in the long run, you can make a profit, well, but you have to be patient. for now, many people use the ICO for this.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

making money from crypto is quite difficult, requires extensive knowledge and insight, maybe one way to make money by buying good coins, when the price is still cheap and selling it when the price has risen higher.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

I don't think trading is a good option now because of the difficulties in withdrawing your coins in time of emergency or even being hackers this have made is very difficult for traders in the cryptocurrencies market to trust most of the exchange site even with the KYC many still lose they money. The best we can do now is to buy and hold in a blockchains wallet.
I agree. It is much safer to invest for long term than to do trading when you do not trust the exchange that much. Most of people stay on trading lost their money because they have to wait for profit and sometimes become a prey of hacking before they gain it.  I making my own by doing something that pays me potential crypto and invest it so far to make good profit but not on the exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: