Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 720 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

What are the best coins to buy right now?

I think that WPR can be the best coin to buy right now. It's platform will be launched by the end of this month. It's developers are really active and dedicated in delivering their product world-wide and doing their best to achieve their goals and objective. Also, it is really supported by a great community who believes in their goal and integration of block chain technology to green power.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Watching what goals you pursue. If you want to invest your money for a long time, it's better to buy an etherium. If you quickly earn something neo or iota. If you want to get a lot of money then you can try to invest in iso
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

I think Neo and Ethereum are the best coins to buy right now. Especially Neo , because It gives you Gas.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

I think Neo and Ethereum are the best coins to buy right now. Especially Neo , because It gives you Gas.

All the coins are good to buy now, all the coins are now very cheap to buy. I would suggest the following coins such as Ethereum, NEO, Marinecoin,Straits,Litecoin. These  are the coin prove their good growth in the coinmarkecap. So invest in this coins gives more benefits, keep these coins safe in future it will give more profits. Surely the price will goes up in upcoming days. The price will changes according to coinmarketcap. Check with coinmarketcap for further details to invest.

acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

I dont recommend for buying ethereum, maybe neo can be. I suggest neblio for research about it, you can look to team and project, they are very good and community is fine I think.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

The coins that many can buy, another question is that it is limited to the capital and analysis that sifts out coins with a long-term perspective and current successes. Now the best investment is probably cardano and stratis.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Currently the cryptocurrency market has fallen low, bitcoin and altcoin are all at very low prices, this is a good time to invest in this market. I recommend that you buy these valuable altcoin and potential development. Ideally you should buy in the top 30 coinmarketcap like Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, EOS. I will choose Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will grow strongly in the future, the price of Bitcoin will also pump up quickly. Right now Bitcoin price is below $ 8000, we should buy if we want to have more money in a few years.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

Watching what goals you pursue. If you want to invest your money for a long time, it's better to buy an etherium. If you quickly earn something neo or iota. If you want to get a lot of money then you can try to invest in iso

I can agree with you because Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO etc. all of them have huge potential and the ability to reach their target based on their demands. Crypto is not for short-term profit because if you can manage to hold for more than a year then you will see the benefits of holding the coins.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

If eth has seen the lowest price for a long time, it can be evaluated at this price. There will be many reasons for the long recovery in the long term.

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

I buy idex market and aurora dao. The idex exchange is making huge volumes and confirms the best decentralized exchange available
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

I think Everyone should make their own decision. Everyone should do their own research. This is the right choice. My preferences are ins, arn and evx as long term investments. Otherwise, the gas may show a good rise.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

The market is indeed stabilizing a little of late. This gives a great opportunity to buy in on some of the coins that you think have great returns.
But returns isnt the whole story. Tech and the determination of the team (i.e, their commitment to the project is strong and they wont bail out) are also factors that you should consider. This is because the people making big bucks on bitcoin right now did not sell when it reached like 10$, 100$ or even 100$.. they held most of their stack. And to hold means the coin should have these strong features.
So to answer the question, the best coins to buy are not p&d ones (where it is easy to get burned) but those with great tech and team, like Multiversum.
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

I do not know if everyone here is like me. I would like to have a channel that people are knowledgeable about altcoins projects. It shows the strengths and background of the team that created the altcoins. So we will have more leads in this market. I think that's a good way for people who are ahead to help the community grow in this market. Currently I am very vague about choosing the team to accompany. Please help me understand more. thank you
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

There's a lot of discussion on this topic, you can read it, analyze it, and decide your hands. If I have to choose, NEO and Eth that I might buy because it promises more profit.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

I buy idex market and aurora dao. The idex exchange is making huge volumes and confirms the best decentralized exchange available
Yes. These are very potential altcoins and I would like to share those extra altcoins which are very good in the future. DragonChain and ICX are two great altcoins in the future. I have read a lot of information about them and this is a reputable altcoin and a lot of people use their services. In the future, the two altcoins will increase 150% over the current price.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Your best coin could be Litecoin.
The coin is considered as silver to bitcoin's gold. With its blockchain of 2.5 minutes, the coin makes transactions four times faster than the pioneer and is also present four times the amount of Bitcoin's limited 21 million. Since Segwit activation, the transaction speed has increased much more. The coin stands strong at $7.8 billion and has the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018. It has one of the best development teams behind it as well. Hence, you can expect good returns from the coin.
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 3000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

I think those coins inline in top 200 then pick the top 50 you want, and choose what coins suit you and in your budget. Of course ethereum is belong. It's still ups to your decision. Good luck.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

According to me it's best time to buy Eth and XVG. This coins is very promising and stable hopefully in the near future this two coins will boom. So as much as you can buy ETH and XVG.
If you guys buy this then i think you will get a very good profit from them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: