Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this new crash very bad  (Read 768 times)
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:31 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 05:43:38 PM by zlatan07

The price of bitcoin will always go up and down, it seems that a lot of peoples just see price behind crash but what is the cause of the crash they don't know. Please, next time try to investigate why the price is going down or up. Peoples just know to say '''its  new crash that's very bad'' but they don't see what is behind.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Lol. Its always good to add humor to situations like this when people seem to be stressed out from seeing red everywhere. Smile, tone down on the coffee, forget that you have crypto investments and don't check your portfolio from time to time.
True, it is causing us to be in pain but having a drawing about a chart that looks like dinosaur gave me a good day after all. It is inevitable that a holder will not check his portfolio, my idea is uninstall blockfolio or any app that you are using for your portfolio.
True. Those guys, who will remain optimistic and get more coins, will soon compare whose profit turned to be bigger.
Traders who have been with this scenario before will take this as something good. You'll can see them a little bit worried about the situation but its a good time to extend and add some on your portfolio.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.    

No one knows what will happen now to bitcoin price, if it's just a short term drop or it will continuously dropping. But one thing that i'm sure is, it's a good opportunity for us to have more of it while its price is so cheap, to gain more profit in the future.

True. Those guys, who will remain optimistic and get more coins, will soon compare whose profit turned to be bigger.

I see some people hanigng out in the forum and they spreading fud about bitcoin. They want to create fear in people. I don't see the result behind their behaviour but this is no good anymore...

This should be avoided.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.   
Most probably it won't get too dip that reaching $5k, so there is nothing to worry so much mate. This correction is just temporary and it will normalized soon once FUD's will not be recognized by the community. It seems to be that Korea FUD's makes this correction very strong that may cause people worrying so much and they just sell their coins in cheap price which absolutely affect the market trend.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

I notice quite a big drop in the last few hours.  Is this just a short term thing for a few hours and it will pick up again back to normal.  Or will it go much further down into a big crash.    

Its really hard to say for anyone as I have just given up.on predicting what might likely happen to price whether there would be an increase or a fall in price because as much as I tried to predict it, it just seems I am shooting in the wrong direction and with that I have made up my mind to letr things play out as its wishes to why I act to the best of my knowledge on the best cause of action at the present moment without having to think of what will happen next. I think that is the strategy for this period of high uncertainty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: