Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 860 times)
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

In ordinary life you trust banks and the state, in virtual, using bitcoins, only to another person who pays you (or vice versa).
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

I think this is the result of the FUD and or some panic holders and also those weak hand investors. And might be also the big company investors of bitcoin had already claim their investment that cause bitcoin so down in dip.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

A lot of new investors had entered the scene in 2017, and these people want 10x profit in one month. And when they realized that this is no longer possible, they started dumping their coins. This is the reason behind the recent downturn in the exchange rates.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

There are different reasons which causes the price fall to happen but mostly this is the correction time after huge price rise in 2017, and then the price will be in down growth at the first half of every year so we are in that part.And other reasons might me google and twitter ban all of the resulted mass price fall in bitcoin.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they've made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of the bitcoin down,
Many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam.

so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away.
Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin's business on the internet right now, it's better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also capital that has accumulated in capital for trading, you can see collection of trading sites to be a choice of bitcoin trading.

so do not be afraid the bitcoin price goes down, while we're still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have, and the bitcoin price will return to normal again.
If you are no longer following the bitcoin HYIP site, and do not get stuck in altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes profit on one side then it can be definitely the price of bitcoin will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results

*Correct me if i wrong
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.
The valuation of BTC fluctuation is always the hot topic to discuss and it is never constant, it always fluctuates and the fluctuation in the valuation of BTC is due to the demand and supply concept of BTC. If the larger the number of bitcoin trader and more the people are engaged into it, inflated will be valuation and vice versa. The fluctuation in valuation of BTC is as common as like other investment and according to me, the valuation will soon increase till the month of June.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

It's nature of crypto, it will go down and up. But now bitcoin down because people selling and they need money, and lots of institution waiting for positive news, once that money comes in we will see green all over.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

Price fluctuations on bitcoin and other cryptos are normal due to its unstable price. However, banning of crypto exchanges in other countries followed by banning of crypto ads in facebook, google and other sites added on its dumping price. From January to March almost or more than 30% of its price were lose. Despite of this, im still hoping that its price will still recover.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Market down in cryptocurrency. Hence i will keep my bitcoin rather than sell it. This is due to many people receive fake new on the crypto news thus they rather keep than sell. thus price go down rather than up.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Yeah, you are right bitcoin is starting to go down. I think one of the reason why bitcoin is going down because bitcoin holders starts to hold their bitcoin on this period because there are no big special occassion that may happen, so they will wait when bitcoin starts to rise again.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

A recent report from the Bloomberg said that a group of 1000 investors used to have 40% of all the bitcoins. It makes the market much volatile. If a few of these investors are playing in a concert then they are the ones who are controlling the market.
Indeed, wealthy people can often control the market the way they want. But this downside of the crypto market is not related to their moves. Perhaps the modern technology is experiencing some problems and investors no longer believe in technology. Alibaba and Amazon shares have declined significantly and have had a dramatic impact on bitcoins. That is my thinking about the cause of bitcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

in my opinion, as more and more parties are banning crypto, even facebook and google ads, also banned crypto ads. then what should i do as a beginner.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Well, everybody knows that the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are now very dropping. But, what will you actually do with your coins? Are those for your investment? I'm sure that everyone has their decision. In this case, I'm pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will still rise their amount at the future time. therefore, I'll not sell my coins right now. It is better to keep the cryptocurrencies and get more of them to invest for long term. I think now this is the best idea that I will do.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

The price of bitcoin is going down dramatically, it is affected by some countries banned bitcoin and crypto coin, it is in the time of bad news influenced but its value is still the same.
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

The price of bitcoin is going down dramatically, it is affected by some countries banned bitcoin and crypto coin, it is in the time of bad news influenced but its value is still the same.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

in my opinion, as more and more parties are banning crypto, even facebook and google ads, also banned crypto ads. then what should i do as a beginner.
in addition to banning cryptocurrency ads,other things that cause bitcoin drops due to many negative issues issues.you should do if something like this is always positive thinking and do not give up to invest bitcoin even though the price is down.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

As we can notice, as Bitcoin decreases so does with the altcoins. That's why, we are not shock anymore with its decrease of value. However, for Bitcoin, this can be affected with the demand it has. With the issues been face by cryptocurrency, lots of people are doubting its capability already.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

When a coin is performing with a 2000% gain in one year or so, most of which achieved in just a few months, I would be surprised if a lot of early investors wouldn't take profit. So many people are making a profit even selling at 6000$.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

The fall of Bitcoin continued from December 2017 and should already stop. I hope that 6,500-7,000 USD is the bottom,
from which Bitcoin must pounce to start growing again. Experts promise the resumption of the uptrend in mid-April, as technical analysis
shows the formation of an upward wave. Perhaps we should buy Bitcoin at current prices to catch the train.

STERLING98333

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Don't doubt it.Bitcoins's price goes down only to rise.Most probably due to this fall in bitcoin's price,it will be become 1.5 times the current price Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: