Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 863 times)
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

I don't know much about why the price of bitcoin down,which only I know is possible, which makes the price of bitcoin dropped is because the enthusiasts of bitcoin is already not much more not like in 2017,I also think the price dropped bitcoi recently caused by the high number of people are cashing in bitcoin for a particular celebration. Moreover, the surge in the number of users of the newbie who are easily frightened by the decline in prices and therefore attractive investment at the time of decline in the value of bitcoin. As well as high levels of volatility are also to blame.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

The main reason that i see is the price correction. Addition to the FUD and negative news that bitcoin is facing also cause the value to decrease. Some altcoins are only paired to bitcoin in trading, so when the price of bitcoin will go increase or decrease, the altcoin value will also affected.

kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoin they get from the bitcoin scam website they made last year
and also the altcoin price that is falling now, is also the cause of bitcoin down
so the essence of the answer above, bitcoin prices down because of the "coin" scam that promotes his coin and to reap a big profit and then run away.
but do not be afraid bitcoin will continue to fall, while we are still using bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to be valuable.
let the scammers sell off the coins they have, and the bitcoin prices will be back to normal again
if you no longer follow the bitcoin HYIP website, and do not get caught in the altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes on one side profit, then definitely the bitcoin price will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin "scammer"
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

I heard bitcoin dropped a while ago because of the many restrictions from different countries. They assume that bitcoin is a threat to his country. It also makes bitcoin owners sell some of their assets because they feel panicked with various restrictions.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

One of the major cause of the recently fallen price of bitcoin was the Chinese holiday  and the Korean clamped down on cryptocurrencies exchanges and now  the Chinese  holiday is over the price of bitcoin had started bouncing back.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

indeed again there is a capital crisis in cryptocurrency all the shares of dicryptocurrency are being withdrawn some part of the investors because the issue market china and korea banned the cryptocurrency market in their region and some of the biggest miner dichina also are experiencing the loss because of it. but now with cryptocurrency will be reopened in korea or china but it is clear that they play the role of market cryptocurrency view yesterday almost touched $ 8000 USD and now it is back to normal at the price of around $ 10,000 - $ 11,000 USD +.
in this increase I'm sure bitcoin will experience a big increase again 70% or more in the mid-year end
momoro

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

The value of a number of major virtual currency fell sharply on Tuesday (16/1/2018).

The decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China.

citing CNBC, a sharp fall in bitcoin prices, hinggan reaching its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also declined significantly
salim310

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

hello everyone
Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn more money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example  are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. free 45000 coin join now Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

I heard bitcoin dropped a while ago because of the many restrictions from different countries. They assume that bitcoin is a threat to his country. It also makes bitcoin owners sell some of their assets because they feel panicked with various restrictions.

Bitcoin fees got too high.  So everyone quit the network.  Now there are no more transactions and everyone went to other cryptos.  Ironically, that caused the fees to drop.  But no one is returning to Bitcoin.  it is probably over unless they can get lightning working.  Which will take forever.  Try Bitcoin Cash.  Things look exciting there.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

There is reason to believe that the recent downturn in the value of bitcoins has had a big impact on the continued ban in countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and India. In addition, the boom of bitcoin led to new investors joining the cryptocurrency-subjective. They collapsed when the bitcoin value plunged $ 3000- $ 5,000 just about 2 weeks. It made them scared and sold the BTC.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Bitcoin is now rising forecasts will grow in the near future so it's time to start.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

There is reason to believe that the recent downturn in the value of bitcoins has had a big impact on the continued ban in countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and India. In addition, the boom of bitcoin led to new investors joining the cryptocurrency-subjective. They collapsed when the bitcoin value plunged $ 3000- $ 5,000 just about 2 weeks. It made them scared and sold the BTC.

The caused of bitcoin goes down very hard recently because of the "big wheel cash out" which means some investor get their money because of contentment of the amount. Mostly they hold when the price is low. High and low price of bitcoin is normal which no need for us to be worried.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

There were many reasons for so but mostly the panic caused as many social media sites and even countries started banning the trade the demand drastically landed going down. Many countries marked it as an illegal trade too. So a lot of times it becomes hard for BTC to stay up and keep growing with stability.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:09 AM

It's because of FUD -  Fear, uncertainty and doubt. It is only more common in crypto world because there is a mass of newbs that are in fear of their money. I wish btc dumped a lot more just so that people that know what they are doing have a bit more predictable market.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Look at the world around us and the news says that Japan banned bitcoin, then India has a problem with it, it all affects the course and so the bitcoin is falling.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Well considering the volatile nature of bitcoin price fall is always occur and at that no body can give the right answer as to what cause regular price fall. Why don't you first of all ask your self what always lead to price rise because their both part of what we experience day in day out in bitcoin market.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Usually, "collapse" is provoked by rumors and the price, as a rule, returns to previous levels during the trading day. Moreover, those who provoke such landslides, themselves buy up the collapsed asset for a penny.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

I also believe that Asia has a huge negative impact over bitcoin when they started to declare themselves against it
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

FUD. People who don't have the correct information tend to take whatever information they get at face value and thus they get scared and start selling off without doing research to make sure if what they heard is true or not

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

This decline is only due to its lack of buyers, Japanese and South Korean usually dominate trading on the virtual currency market.
  However, in recent days, the volume has decreased, where today the volume drop from both countries is down 30 percent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: