Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused Bitcoin goes down very hard recently?  (Read 860 times)
darkwingduck34

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Some people thinks that Bitcoin reached ATH and there is no way to go back there again. Some of them are panic seller's which are left industry with a lot of loss and regrets to buy Bitcoin. Speculations are behind them all and started domino effect. People who believe to Hodl and continues to collect on dips will be get some gains. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

I think a large part of this is because many Asian countries together publish the relevant policies on the prohibition of bitcoin trading, which gives investors a big blow.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

I think the main cause of the very hard going down of the bitcoin is the panic selling of the bitcoin, It is due to the non.stable people becasue when the see a little fall in the value of the bitcoin the use the bitcoin and as result the value fall a little more mean while other people think that bitcoin value is going down and start panic selling of the bitcoin , when panic selling starts the value of the bitcoin hard down.
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Yes may be a lot of people who sell BTC, so the price of BTC will be down whether it will be how much? Probably will be back again to 50 million in IDR again, everyone already knows BTC is likely to rise again as late as last year which touched 300 million in IDR, but all that happened many factors, factor of game market also can, game holders BTC at most, or the people who have a lot of money, can monopolize the BTC market, can play the price of BTC as they please, yes happy that many BTC can follow ERA BTC
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

You know.. that's because.. there were a lots of false news about Bitcoins being banned and other bad news too but infact it was just an exaggeration of some small news in which many Asian countries were gonna regulate Bitcoins and none banned them till now.
The Korean Market was shut down and India was also giving negative comments about Bitcoins thus ... Everyone thought it's the right time to give up hope

Things are on track though but it will take some time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Last bad new what i seen is what China block cryptocurrency ads in search engines

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

I think a large part of this is because many Asian countries together publish the relevant policies on the prohibition of bitcoin trading, which gives investors a big blow.

that was mostly FUD and only partly true.
some Asian countries like China banned ICOs which have nothing to do with bitcoin and bitcoin trading. and most of them regulated exchanges with some restrictions on them to prevent illegal activities such as money laundering. again it had nothing to do with bitcoin trading or bitcoin itself.

but the media loves bullshit like this, and they exaggerate it. and most people don't  care enough to check the source of the news they just read on a trollbox that "china banned bitcoin" and start panicking.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Bitcoin has been banned by many countries and facebook too. Bann on bitcoin has made many people to think about their investment in bitcoin. They are loosing interest in it. These reasons are letting bitcoin go down.
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Bitcoin and all cryptos haven't been quite the same since we've been blessed by the arrival of the CBOE and CME. In fact, the crypto space is beginning to resemble the PM COMEX controlled stagnation of the past 3+ years. Of course it's coincidence.
innaruda

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.

The course is specially tipped (a group of influential people) to buy bitcoin at the best price, the most stressful and patient investors and traders will survive and earn. Do not panic, my friends!  Wink
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

There are two most prominent underlying causes for the huge decline in value of the most powerful cryptocurrency early this 2018. One is the prohibition and illegalization of bitcoin and all bitcoin-affiliated activities in China, Korea, and Vietnam, some countries that became a huge contributor to bitcoin's growth. And another, the practice of panic selling by a huge majority of unwise investors that thought bitcoin would get down just because of the small decrease in value of bitcoin.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

It's getting harder to understand the reasons of the actual decrease in the market when it continue dumping in prices and marketcaps and circulating supplies. Analytics try to evaluate the position of the crypto market with the old traditional explanation that no way traders are getting fear from many causes. In my opinion i can mention some logical reasons as a crypto enthousiasts and an active follower:
- What professionals call it "correction" and this was expected due to the great growth in the last three months when bitcoin reaches to 20000$ limits.
- Last rumors about Korea and India that preparing to ban bitcoin utilisation due to its big volatility but the two government denied the rumors.
- Last successful hacking attack to the second great platform in Korea and the lost of more than 200 m$. Note that 1/3 of the youth population are inveting in cryptocurrencies.
- One last thing about Tether and Bitfinex that the USA government verify the equivalence of dollars besides Tether after observing the creation of more than 50 m$ in less than a week.

There must be more reasons but may be we can't see it now till it passes.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

i dont know the exact cause of bitcoin crash value.
but i read from some source, that is because the chinese.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

I think for so many wrong speculation and many fake news which can be accredited by some investors, and in some countries planning their strategy to penetrate and destroy the reputation of bitcoin.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

I think there a panic in the crypto currency market that affects the bitcoin, It could also happen because there is  problem in other countries when it comes to legality and regularization polices. But we re in a digital technology and anything can happen and and everything is possible. There could be more reasons behind it and it can be known to us. Patience is a virtue,so keep on holding on for your own good.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Bitcoin is going down very hard till now after touch ATH last year. Any idea what caused it? And what the impact to other altcoins? Any opinion when bitcoin will be rise up again?

Feel free to answer my questions and thanks for your participation.
Actually, I don't really know what exactly started the dump on its market value but chances are high that it has something to do with the demand in the market. But surely, this is jist normal and is only temporary. Its price will eventually increase so for now, investing to it and holding will be more necessary. Just believe and continue holding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

A lot of bad things happens in crypto world that affects the price of BTC. But I am still positive and hoping that it will all ends.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:34:23 PM by arrmia11

There are a lot of dumpers who are holding bitcoins that resulted for bitcoin to have less value  . Just like what happened in one country wherein most of the holders of bitcoin sell their tokens because of the fraud news that they've heard spreading all over social media. Bitcoin users must hold patience and trust also in order to achieve what they perceive on their future. We have to double check, validate and do our researches especially when there are news that come up pertaining to bitcoin.

amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Bitcoin price increases for all the possibilities mentioned. Suddenly, if any fraud or fraud is detected, its price decreases. Again, if any country is declared illegal, or if a country is in favor of this currency, the prices will get reduced or increased momentarily. The price is very much a psychological phenomenon of people. Then there are other sign currency positions. If news, Etherium or Ripple will be future coin, then Bitcoin will be reduced. Bitcoin prices rise due to these reasons. In this case, the profiteer big crocodile investor can invest a lot of time by increasing the price of Bitcoin, and suddenly it can bring down all the money.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

a wumbo combo bad news that cause Bitcoin goes down , and i think the facebook ( mark ) banned about crypto ICO is the most part that make this crypto go down
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: