Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin legal and illegal countries  (Read 5122 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Fortunately in my country, we can still trade bitcoin even though it is not permitted to be used as a payment method. I feel very sorry for those who live in countries where bitcoin is completely illegal. I wish my government won't change its policy related crypto that will hurt its crypto citizens.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Bitcoin has been successful as a digital currency recognized by many countries, I saw, which has been mentioned by the OP and only a few countries have banned bitcoin from being used. However, when many countries accept bitcoin at least as a place of trading or investment I hope that everyone who uses bitcoin is used wisely, sooner or later if there are some users who use bitcoin some illegal actions then the government will sooner or later limit the use of bitcoin more dangerous the government will ban it, I hope it won't happen.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

Good information i knew from this comment. It is a matter of great regret that Bangladesh is one of the countries where Bitcoin is illegal and Bitcoin traders can be put into jail.
Indonesia is a country of law and one of them is bitcoin which is not good and will be punished and I am a bitcoin user and I think bitcoin in Indonesia is permitted by the government
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Very effective information. Many countries already legimate bitcoin as their trading systems and many countries refuse bitcoin like my country Bangladesh.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

Good information i knew from this comment. It is a matter of great regret that Bangladesh is one of the countries where Bitcoin is illegal and Bitcoin traders can be put into jail.
Brother good information I am a citizen of Bangladesh. I am a Victim of such situation. Bangladesh is a country where a lots of politicians than its total population.maximum population are terrorist.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. Reduce people's interest in easy transactions and price Rise. Some countries questioned the legitimacy and questioned. However, many countries of the world have given legitimacy to Bitcoin. We need to know about this issue for those new people. Those who did not know what to expect and would benefit them. Bitcoin has been given the list of validity and cancellation.

Bitcoin countries to get legitimacy:

Solvenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Lithuaia, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Bosia & Herzegivina, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, New zealand, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Canada, United States, Mexico, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Vietnam, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, China, HongKong, Japan, South Korea, Tuiwan .

Bitcoin Cancellation Countries:

Algeria
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Cambodia...

Its good to know that most of the country are now opened minded into digital world as well. For sure in the end that those country were til now are not welcoming the digital currency in the end they will change their mind soon or later, just like what happened to Russia before they banned but in the end they've revoked it and now its already legalized to their country as far as I know, if I am not mistaken.
margueritabarrutti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Bitcoin are gaining popularity at Africa and Europe that's why I think it will be approved there...however, it's really hard to get in in Asia. Sad
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day. Reduce people's interest in easy transactions and price Rise. Some countries questioned the legitimacy and questioned. However, many countries of the world have given legitimacy to Bitcoin. We need to know about this issue for those new people. Those who did not know what to expect and would benefit them. Bitcoin has been given the list of validity and cancellation.

Bitcoin countries to get legitimacy:

Solvenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Lithuaia, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Bosia & Herzegivina, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, New zealand, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Canada, United States, Mexico, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Vietnam, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, China, HongKong, Japan, South Korea, Tuiwan .

Bitcoin Cancellation Countries:

Algeria
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Cambodia...

I am not quite sure that all the countries that you have listed legalized bitcoin, but I think that loyalty is shown in relation to bitcoin. Also in this list, you can enter the Republic of Belarus. In Belarus, bitcoin is fully legalized and you do not need to pay taxes.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

In my opinion, maybe a country that still legalizes bitcoin is afraid to lose the use of banks because banks are still very much needed in the country, they are afraid that banks will not be needed anymore.
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

In my opinion, maybe a country that still legalizes bitcoin is afraid to lose the use of banks because banks are still very much needed in the country, they are afraid that banks will not be needed anymore.
well, you're right, besides that bitcoin really disturbs the activity of fiat money, because there are some countries that prohibit using bitcoin as a currency. well, but the longer the development of the era will definitely get better, I'm sure bitcoin will be accepted in all countries in the future
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

As we can see, there are many countries that allows people to participate bitcoin and the government, however there are also some countries that are not allowing bitcoin, they only see bitcoin as a fraud and scam and some other cases that bitcoin may be use by the terorrist to buy rifles, and bitcoin may be use as money laundering.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

In United States many countries legalized the bitcoin in using all kinds of commercial transactions, 
which ease the whole process and make it more efficient and effective as we'll;  wherein they save lota of time.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Not surprisingly, not all countries have legalized bitcoin. Guys let's not forget that bitcoin is only 10 years old and he is still very young compared to the usual economy and traditional currencies but I think his time will come when he thunders to the whole world.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Many bitcoin still make bitcoin as legal transaction, only few country have legal for using bitcoin not only for investment but also could be transaction payment, like United State and Japan.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

As far as my know in most of countries crypto is a controversial topic and none of governments want to start that topic in the country because they can't have control over it. But if you look into countries which legalised crypto, you can able to find that these countries are in better economic position than which are not legalised crypto. You can take example of Switzerland, most of famous ICOs come from Switzerland because it is one the friendly country for crypto currency.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:59:55 PM

Most of the countries that has named bitcoin as illegal all thinks that if perhaps, if bitcoin should be declared legal will a threat to there local currency which is actually true. Because with time, bitcoin might rise higher in rate more than there local currency.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:31:04 PM

I don't think there is any country where bitcoin has been legalized for real. I'm referring here about accepting bitcoin as a national currency that people can use for legal payments at governmental institutions. That's because bitcoin wasn't created to work with governments and the features of blockchain are pretty much against the rules. In the future governments could be ok with people using cryptocurrencies in their country and that's because it's impossible to restrict it and people are anyway going to use it illegally since there is no easy way to get caught.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:56:28 PM

Most of the countries that has named bitcoin as illegal all thinks that if perhaps, if bitcoin should be declared legal will a threat to there local currency which is actually true. Because with time, bitcoin might rise higher in rate more than there local currency.

yes as mentioned there are few countries where bitcoin is banned because of politics and they fear that there will not be any centralized control if bitcoin become legal which they won't want to happen and also there are some free flow of transaction will be there by which some bad people can take advantage and do some scam so be proactive and use btc if your country approved.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:58:30 AM

I think it also depend on existing bank laws that they are enforcing which bans any kinds of currency that are not in accordance with that laws. Some countries with restrictive regimes might not also allow this kind of decentralized currency because they fully control their economy and their currency. These countries will take time to understand cryptocurrency and blockchain but will eventually allows if the next ruler have full knowledge on these virtual currencies.
sscarletmzileni

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:37:29 AM

I just hope it'll be legal to Asia where I am in most of the time. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: