1 Month - 1 (2.5%)
3 months - 3 (7.5%)
1 Year - 10 (25%)
more than a year - 2 (5%)
Never - 24 (60%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When XRP (Ripple) to moon?  (Read 573 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Ripple is a good long term investment because in i think in last december the price goes 1-3 dollars. We just to hold until we reach the moon
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

I don't like the price characteristics of the ripple and I hope that it will not rise anymore. Although it has a really good volume on the markets, in my opinion, it is not a promising coin.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

This is not a crypto currency in its pure form. To analyze it is useless. The course depends on several people.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Ripple is termed to be a manipulated asset by experts due to the global financial institutes adoption of ripple for their transaction needs. Along with bitcoin xrp too went low in value, by that time xrp gained market overcoming ethereum. Probably ripple will reach moon along with the increase of bitcoin.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

As some others have mentioned or hinted at, the best thing Ripple has going for it as far as price is concerned, is that it would be one of the easiest crypto's to regulate. I for one don't like it for that very reason, although there very well may be some good opportunity to make money with it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

we had a big ripple pump recently, you can not expect a shitcoin like that to get pumped every week all year long while there are 1700+ other shitcoins that can be pumped so much easier than an already pumped shitcoin.

although it is impossible to tell when the pump is going to come but it takes a couple of months at least to get properly dumped and go down to very low prices then start the pump for real and make money from newbie idiots who buy late into the pump on the peak of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

we had a big ripple pump recently, you can not expect a shitcoin like that to get pumped every week all year long while there are 1700+ other shitcoins that can be pumped so much easier than an already pumped shitcoin.

although it is impossible to tell when the pump is going to come but it takes a couple of months at least to get properly dumped and go down to very low prices then start the pump for real and make money from newbie idiots who buy late into the pump on the peak of it.
you cannot be so sure crazy things happen this days in crypto world
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

As some others have mentioned or hinted at, the best thing Ripple has going for it as far as price is concerned, is that it would be one of the easiest crypto's to regulate. I for one don't like it for that very reason, although there very well may be some good opportunity to make money with it.

Some greedy people who is more concerned about their own profit by forgetting the basic agenda of crypto will invest in ripple for short span .

Am I spamming? Report me!
CHILO20

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

I highly disagree with the title since the moral of the owner is questionable. Dishonoring agreements, and dishonesty.

Second it's not decentralized, at any moment in time the owner can stop the coin.
You bought XRP but it's not really yours, that's how it is and it's not how crypto should be.
But anyway that's only what i think, you can still make profit of it by shorting.
For me it's just not for a very long HODL. Peace
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

When XRP (Ripple) to moon?

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

Cheers!

XRP should never rule the crpyocurrency market because this coin is a centralized coin which means these bankers are manipulating its price.I dont want cryptocurrencies have some factions,cryptocurrencies must be decentralized and no one can manipulate it,XRP was created to destroy our decentralized community because these bankers knows that they cant beat bitcoin.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Ripple seems to me already showed that he is capable of more. Of course, you can expect a big price from Ripple, but let's first get bitcoin back to Ripple to cost $ 2. It seems to me that if bitcoin does not cost $ 15 as before, then Ripple will not cost $ 2
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

As I remember Ripple already was on the Moon or somewhere close by a few weeks ago Smiley I noticed this coin get pumped twice a year-in the middle and at the end.So most likely in May-June.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Never. This is a centralized coin that is not a real cryptocurrency. IT was inflated by the creators in order to sell inexperienced beginners for$3. IMHO
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

I think Ripple is not a reliable coin. Day by day, it is losing the trust of the people. It has a really good market cap, but I think even this situation may not save its popularity in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

I think Ripple is overvalue, to me I have looked into the project several times still don't know how it can justify that huge market cap, athough thanks to the centralised nature of the tokens allocation that favour the developer greatly. If you are expecting great return from a project I don't think Riplle should be the project you should be looking into
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

Never. This is a centralized coin that is not a real cryptocurrency. IT was inflated by the creators in order to sell inexperienced beginners for$3. IMHO
If so it's developers can make inflationary trade gap... than banks and payment system will try to buy it .... And price will increase

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

I hope this centralized coin with a very big amount of coins which belong to devs, will never go to the moon!
The main rule of cryptocurrency is decentralization. This rule is not for XRP  Wink

TRUE, this coin is created to bag money from the people. the hype of this coin is to buy and sell in the trading platform and people are just having this token to earn some profit from trading. but in terms of having this coin for a long time and develop in the crypto community will never be a good side. the developer is holding a huge amount of token and just hyping the coin and sell some. this will happen until they have sold all their holdings and once that happens. this coin will be a mess!
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Ripple is a good long term investment because in i think in last december the price goes 1-3 dollars. We just to hold until we reach the moon
It's really wrong to base your investment on the fact that the price of this coin has been higher in the past.
You forget to consider that ripple was trading for 2-3 $ when bitcoin was about 19000$, we always need to consider the price of the coin against bitcoin, because that's what really matter.
Ripple was surging high when they announced that they are going to have an agreement with moneygram , and I guess that it is going to jump again when moneygram really accepts XRP, but you can't really know what is going to be the XRP price before the announcement comes out.

Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

even when the market goes up Ripple is not

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

I didn’t know there are too much “to the moon” believers for Ripple, i must say that it’s a bit weird Grin I think no need to hold ripple forever, just make your profit and be happy  Grin Well, that’s just what i think Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: