Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is decreasing??  (Read 468 times)
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

That's right. Now whales will dump bitcoin in order to buy at the lowest prices. After that, the price increase will begin. The market will unfold. So now it's time to buy bitcoin and altcoyins.

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Today’s drop is probably because of the Lloyds bank bran crypto transactions on credit cards. Hope some good news will come soon.   

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Bitcoin has now become too popular!
And many people began to study it, plus governments of different countries want to control it.
All this in the aggregate created a panic, and the markets reacted immediately.
You just have to wait and not panic)

Yeah, with the big bitcoin price rise in december, more and more media jumped on it and bitcoin became mainstream.
We depend on what the governments decide what they will do with bitcoin, it can go both ways.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇

Because Chinese government announce total ban over Bitcoin trading for Chinese citizens.
They had a trading ban over local exchanges, but now they are banned from trading in non-Chinese exchanges also.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Wow, China is a nasty country.
When the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, I always have to pay attention to whether there is any bad news in China. Cry

maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇

Because Chinese government announce total ban over Bitcoin trading for Chinese citizens.
They had a trading ban over local exchanges, but now they are banned from trading in non-Chinese exchanges also.

Thanks for that info, was not aware, I wonder how they plan to enforce that really.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

When i heard a news about cryptocurrency they always said that this is the correction of price value from last year amount which is closely reach to $ 900 equivalent to 1btc,thats they told us now this price value now is the correct right price stability form.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

There is nothing to do much with China's ban.
It's more manipulative movements where sharks and whales + institutional money drive price artificially down ... why ...
... because of you small fishes. They want you - small holders to sell at lower level.
Amen.

There are only 21M of BTC exist, majority are hold long-term in trezors.
In time, more and more BTC will be out of market so sharks wants to accumulate now cheap way.

By the way, you should diversify your portfolio.
Do not keep everything in BTC. Spread the risk - there are a lot of other great crypto to invest.
World do not end up on Bitcoin only. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Kean1998 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I see several reasons. The main one is Tether possible fraud. The second one is the Facebook, Instagram, Weibo and Baidu ICO ads prohibition. The third one is the prohibition of buying crypto using credit cards from several main american banks: JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup.
Yeah that's the another reasons why btc now are stay in a low price.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Wow, China is a nasty country.
When the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply, I always have to pay attention to whether there is any bad news in China. Cry

Well the Chinese New Year is coming up as well... So we'll see the effects of that.
Kean1998 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

There is nothing to do much with China's ban.
It's more manipulative movements where sharks and whales + institutional money drive price artificially down ... why ...
... because of you small fishes. They want you - small holders to sell at lower level.
Amen.

There are only 21M of BTC exist, majority are hold long-term in trezors.
In time, more and more BTC will be out of market so sharks wants to accumulate now cheap way.

By the way, you should diversify your portfolio.
Do not keep everything in BTC. Spread the risk - there are a lot of other great crypto to invest.
World do not end up on Bitcoin only. Smiley
i think for me its better to hold it and wait until btc will pump.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Now many people have investment portfolios bleeding. A strong correction began due to negative news. But I'm sure that soon bitcoin and altcoins will start to grow.

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I do not keep bitcoin really so bitcoin decreasing is not affecting me, although alts are bleeding, but the effect would have been more if i kept BTC, i use bitcoin just as i use any other currency, to buy things and to carry out other transactions, not keeping it, i only keep alts that have utility, i don't know how it sounds, but that is what i do.

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Before I believe that Chinese new year have involvement to bitcoin decreasing price, but now I did not believe coz what is the relationship of Chinese new year to bitcoin low price.
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

Virtual ​​money is vulnerable to issues that make prices volatile, I think this issues is also influential '' Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the country wants to eliminate the use of digital currency because it is vulnerable to criminal activity. The decline comes amid more stringent regulations on the cryptocurrency market.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

i think its because theres no too much demand on bitcoin in market economy because if there are many demands then it will increase but i think people are busy with other coins right now but lets just wait if it will vome back to its where it come from

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

bitcoin deflation have a variety of factors to be considered, but not a Chinese new year may affect the price of bitcoin, the very significant explanation is simply that bitcoin is based on speculation ,meaning, it may vary the situation and information circulation of the crypto currencies, if bitcoin investors sensed its value is falling it has a domino effect of selloffs.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

The USD is very volatile right now. It's difficult to time the market.

InahC

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

That might be one of the factors chinese are one of the most biggest holder of bitcoin,they might cashout of their holiday but as i see from the past few weeks FUDs are the major reason why bitcoin's price has dropped exponentially,INDIA and KOREA fud triggered most of the investors to do panic selling while the facebook restriction on ICO ads has also some part of the downfall recently.

That's true, there are many things that are making bitcoin go deep, that is why as of the moment, bitcoin is keep on falling, that hopefully this coming month bitcoin will soon to recover.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

I agree with your thoughts. I think now is the right time to buy and hold it for some time to come ..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: