Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:36:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is decreasing??  (Read 469 times)
talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

This is why i love Nano, the tech keeps me interested so i rarely check the price (luckily)
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇
Buying bitcoin is a very smart move,this would be the last time that bitcoin's touches the ground,lets hope you are right that the chinese newyear causes the bloodbath.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Because it was strange pump before, it was growth in fact on bad news, problems with segwit/forks and huge mempool. This was all strange. Lots of alts have billions of capitalization w/o ane working tech. This must be. I believe this correction will be good and will lead us to harmonic growth.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

i'm not so sure bitcoin is down due to chinese new year. but my experience all this time, affecting bitcoin prices is supply and demand. if the buyer is very much and the stock of goods a little then the price will go up, and vice versa, if the buyer is little and stock lot of goods, then the price goes down.

blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Holidays, Chinese New Year, Chinese FUD, Korean FUD, Indian FUD, Facebook adv, Bitfinex and Tether.... And of course a lot of weak hands. Just hold on.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

many people not invest for bitcoin, they are not believe this time, they thought, that always give cheap, 
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I think there are a couple of reasons why Bitcoin keeps decreasing nowadays.

Reason #1:
Banks and credit card issuers are starting to ban holders from purchasing cryptocurrencies using their own cards. It includes Lloyd's, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Discover and so on. Expect that the other ones will follow suit and there is no doubt that BTC will keep declining for possibly another rough week for us.

Reason #2:
The Republic of China is starting to implement "The Great Firewall" to block Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange sites from their country. Crypto ads are already removed from China's main search engine, Baidu, and other platforms.

I'm not worried because I keep my options open by building more assets through airdrops and bounty programs and classify them to short, mid and long-term. On top of that, I still keep my freelance gig that I'm earning consistent Paypal fiat money. Cheesy

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Mehdecline

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

I think there are a couple of reasons why Bitcoin keeps decreasing nowadays.

Reason #1:
Banks and credit card issuers are starting to ban holders from purchasing cryptocurrencies using their own cards. It includes Lloyd's, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Discover and so on. Expect that the other ones will follow suit and there is no doubt that BTC will keep declining for possibly another rough week for us.

Reason #2:
The Republic of China is starting to implement "The Great Firewall" to block Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange sites from their country. Crypto ads are already removed from China's main search engine, Baidu, and other platforms.

I'm not worried because I keep my options open by building more assets through airdrops and bounty programs and classify them to short, mid and long-term. On top of that, I still keep my freelance gig that I'm earning consistent Paypal fiat money. Cheesy

This really isn't good news for Bitcoin at all which is obviously why investors exited as soon as they could to keep whatever is left of their capital/profits safe.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Holidays, Chinese New Year, Chinese FUD, Korean FUD, Indian FUD, Facebook adv, Bitfinex and Tether.... And of course a lot of weak hands. Just hold on.
Exactly, chinese new year is not the only reasons why bitcoin price decreasing. Some banning bitcoin, and a lot of fud that contributes to make bitcoin price decreased. In these reasons, those who hold will gaining profit for sure.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ZapXios

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Your reason is very light and enthusiastic I like that. But seriously speaking though, bitcoin is decreasing simply because many of the users of bitcoin are selling more than buying it. A simple demand, supply, and price relationship is a big factor as of bitcoin is treated as a business.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

Bubble is bursting that's all!
November and December had the biggest bull run in the entire cryptocurrencies market so many newbie investors entered the market and now they are heavily panicking and selling the shit out of their hands to recover the losses atleast. This cycle might change after one to two months.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

decreasing because of panic selling from those newbie investors who invested this last december, while bitcoin is at the top of greens, and they want to cut their loses because the REDs are going dig deep. and the decreasing is continue until no more newbie investors left in this panic selling moment. after that, we all bitcoin holders skyrocketing again.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

The main reason was the ban in south korea and china that made the bitcoin go down. Also if you see every year in january bitcoin goes down and pumps up to the most...
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin is dropping is because there are many people spreading of FUDs on the internet and it's contiguous. Many are panic selling because of this FUDs.
jlking

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

There is more FUD HODL to risk their money in cryptocurrency
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Honestly I don't know what is exactly reason on why Bitcoin is decreasing, but I think it's all about the negative news bitcoin on why it's dropping her price. I hope after February it will rise again.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

before the big jump, it is necessary! please look at graph for every year beginnig. it is same story. it will make a huge jump in my opinion.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇
Chinese new year would be one of the reason why the total marketcap is declining,chinese has the most bitcoin in the world which make sense and another thing to consider is FUD,because few days back there is a lot FUDs spreading to our community that creates panic turned to bloodbath.
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Chinese new year would be one of the reason why the total marketcap is declining,chinese has the most bitcoin in the world which make sense and another thing to consider is FUD,because few days back there is a lot FUDs spreading to our community that creates panic turned to bloodbath.
How many times do they celebrate new year? Didn't the large cashout in mid January is because of Chinese New year? I think that might have triggered some selling pressure so it is going this low. Everybody were saying 8K is the strong support but see what happened now? Crashing like there is no tomorrow.

q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

As a Chinese, I agree with your idea that at this time of year, the BTC market is always on the decline. Now, I think it is possible to buy bitcoin in great quantities

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: