Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is decreasing??  (Read 468 times)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇

Lol, I have seen so many reasons on this thread why Bitcoins is decreasing, it just shows that the market is just so weird. It is difficult to understand why Bitcoin is decreasing due to so many activities such as regulations, hard forks etc, are happening at once. However, it might soon be over.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

I can only say why bitcoin is dropping now. because he is the leader today but there are so many good coins that are now coming out. but you have to worry about bitcoin still the most popular today so just keep you relax and enjoy. it will also increase its value

efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

crypto money market is very variable. now the price of btc is constantly falling. people are afraid and they are withdrawing their money. this situation is further decreasing the BTC price
sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

As a Chinese, I agree with your idea that at this time of year, the BTC market is always on the decline. Now, I think it is possible to buy bitcoin in great quantities
Financial markets have proven that truth can only be earned in so far as most people opine, and that the truth lies in the hands of only a few. Chinese people want to spend the Spring Festival is just a gimmick, bitcoin drop is purely a ghost financier.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Why Bitcoin is decreasing?? I think bitcoin now are decreasing its because of this coming Chinese new year this February 16 and in that time bitcoin will mooning again .. That's why , its better to hodl it now and buy more bitcoin now while its in a low price cause it will pump after Chinese new year. 😇😇
Possibly yes,it might be because of the chinse new year but the FUDs that are spreading which i dont think comes from the chinese,whales and other big players are just playing around which triggered most of the people to do panic selling that causes the bloodbath.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Flying_Soul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

And I think it's all because of panickers mainly from India and China has almost nothing to do with it.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Because this is the season for correction and whales need to scare newbies to sell their holdings and create panic selling. That way they can accumulate more bitcoin than their previous holdings. Just sit back relax and enjoy  the show.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Without price violation, how the smart people rip the money off the others? Be smart, or be stubborn, or get out of this bloody crypto world.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

According to me chines coming new year is one of the biggest reason to decreasing bitcoin. Because as we all are know that chines btc holder are the big holder of bitcoin. But for the sake of their coming new year they are cash out their. I believe that after 16th February bitcoin will be increase and will go to the moon. So let's see what will happen.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

This strange tendency when during the holidays bitcoin rate rarely falls. A good time to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: