Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South China morning post on ban  (Read 417 times)
jl_my

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Do you think this morning post from South China on banning cryptocurrency will affect the market badly?
What do you mean by south China,I am pretty sure there is no country in the world with the name South China but China is just a single country so they don't ban on only south side.And don't create any rumors here it will affect the new investors of cryotocurrency.

If you still think you news is legit provide the link to the news.

http://m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban 
You can still ask google for help
Hope you have seen "south china"
I saw these this morning and asked for views.
Does it look like I'm rejoicing about it?
When did talking about news I read become "been negative"?
Someone here has said something meaningful like"china or not crypto goes on"...thats enough!

I suppose he wasn't aware that "South China Morning Post" is another news outlet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Do you think this morning post from South China on banning cryptocurrency will affect the market badly?

yes of course very influential on the price of coins and especially bitcoin, this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin at this time so that buyer and seller bitcoin is not balanced then bitcoin price move down

nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

I think its amazing actually.
So much bad blood in one month.
Really shaking it. All the bad apples will fall.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

The market is already down because of this as during Chinese trading session bitcoin was actually push down below unexpected level and currently it is heading below $6,000. Bitcoin is not  going to remain bearish forever and we would need to have faith with cryptocurrencies and like I have read somewhere about what the founder has said "government should be afraid of us and not we afraid of government".
Silkybit (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

What do you mean by south China,I am pretty sure there is no country in the world with the name South China but China is just a single country so they don't ban on only south side.And don't create any rumors here it will affect the new investors of cryotocurrency.

If you still think you news is legit provide the link to the news.

http://m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban 
You can still ask google for help
Hope you have seen "south china"
I saw these this morning and asked for views.
Does it look like I'm rejoicing about it?
When did talking about news I read become "been negative"?
Someone here has said something meaningful like"china or not crypto goes on"...thats enough!

I suppose he wasn't aware that "South China Morning Post" is another news outlet.
He must have learnt to criticize with facts next time.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Market is already affected by the FUD which has been spread around the world about the cryptocurrencies.
Every time whenever a disruption is made in the market through bans over cryptos in an crypto-friendly country the whole market have to face some serious dips. The effect can be clearly seen as the price drops below $7000 and now $6500 after the news on 5th Feb.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

We just got to hold together. China will have to understand this is the way forward. Crypto_4eva
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

There's an affect on the market of course, FUD makes weak people on panic. I think this is just temporary, and later on South China will adopt the system and make it legal. This is the future that everyone must adopt, lets all be patient and cryptocurrency will go high.

Mcafee post giving us hope.read comments too,  
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960057881897914368
Some thought in addition to this,
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960460423077253120
the affect is always there since many users has weaker hands to hold,but it doesn't necessarily means it will last forever,havent you experienced same situation like this before?wasnt bitcoin survives it all?thise fuds are just come and go..better not to give a damn in such things just trust your coins either bitcoin or altcoin because recovery follows the drops
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

There's an affect on the market of course, FUD makes weak people on panic. I think this is just temporary, and later on South China will adopt the system and make it legal. This is the future that everyone must adopt, lets all be patient and cryptocurrency will go high.

Mcafee post giving us hope.read comments too,  
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960057881897914368
Some thought in addition to this,
https://mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/960460423077253120

That's new for McAfee for lifting our thoughts to this without even saying he'll eat his dick. Grin Nice one for that!

Later we know China will be putting up its own exchange site, blockchain and their own version of token. Though it's not possible for them to this I mean whatever they want they'll make sure that they'll get it no matter what. This banning issue is probably a showed up plan.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

It seems to me it had a very negative effect already. China is a great player on the market (I mean many Chinese trade), thus crypto can fall. Hope for the best however.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

Ensuring that the banning of bitcoins from the Chinese side has a huge impact on bitcoin and the digital money market. We can see that China has a large number of investors, the bans on Chinese bitcoins will distort the Chinese investors, causing the bitcoin prices to fall sharply throughout the day. from $ 12000 down to $ 6000.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

china is the biggest country in the world and it's also the most powerful in the world that I could make china in bitcoin maybe the bitcoin will lose it at a low price.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

I think that the recent days of negative news from China have had a huge impact on the market. The price of bitcoin has steadily declined throughout the days. At times bitcoin prices have dropped to just $ 6000 a bitcoin. Although the market has shown signs of recovery, the real selling force is huge and bitcoin is leveling off at $ 8100.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

I think China's embargo has a huge impact on the value of bitcoin and the digital money market. The country's bitco bans have prompted a large number of Chinese investors to sell off and withdraw from the electronic money market. Market capitalization has evaporated by over $ 400 billion, bitcoin prices have fallen more than 70% to $ 6,000 a record.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

It seems to me it had a very negative effect already. China is a great player on the market (I mean many Chinese trade), thus crypto can fall. Hope for the best however.
I think the Chinese ban has had a tremendous impact on the digital money market in general and bitcoin in particular. But we can see that the price of bitcoin is so strong that Asian investors are trying to get their money back before their holidays. Those combined make the bitcoin and the coin lost serious value when sold off.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

It will definitely affect because there are still a lot of users in china.
However, the price will only dump for awhile because it's this FUD will only affect the weak hands, eventually the majority will win, and the weak hands will regret.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

yes the policy in the chinese state related to ceyptocurrency definitely affect the market, because china country with the biggest market of cryptocurrency will surely influence the sale or price in market. but I hope it does not last long and can make the price back to normal.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I believe the Chinese ban is the main reason for the price of bitcoin has continuously decreased over the past weeks. China is an extremely large and growing country, with many big investors in the digital money market. China's ban on bitcoin-related activities has prompted Chinese investors to withdraw from the market and their sale has drastically reduced bitcoin prices.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

I think the Chinese embargo is having a huge impact on the market, I believe that is the main reason that the price of bitcoin has been decreasing continuously in recent days. Bitcoin prices have fallen more than 70% in value over the past few days after the imposition of the Chinese embargo. This has indirectly caused the digital money market to lose a large number of investors, making the market capitol evaporate more than 400 billion.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

this an old issue about china ban the cryptocurrency nothing new for that, just relax and don't panic mate
virtual cryptocurrency are now famous and nobody can stop their popularity around the world especially the bitcoin even if now in crisis,
w should have an a little  effect for cryptos but i really believe times has come for cryptos open arms accept again by the china government
if they are realized the importance of cryptos.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: