Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official*  (Read 2634 times)
potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

I'm passionate man who likes to bet, been betting for 20 years now and I'm really happy that there are other enthusiasts also who are giving a go to bring betting on blockchain, so thunps up for you guys Cheesy I was wondering do you guys maybe have a Facebook page already? I use Facebook a lot, for my work also so it would be helpful to have you there too  Cool
That's great! Soon you will have an opportunity to try different roles on our platform: to create a Wager, to bet on the outcome or to judge.. Wink
Here you go this is our Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ProofOfToss

potpockets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

I just came across this project and I have to say it is quite interesting. I know a lot of people who are huge betting fans.
Thank you for your kind consideration. Cheesy Smiley
Let me know if you want to know more about our project.

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Looking an interesting concept.Whats your soft cap/hard cap?
Thanks!;)
Taking into consideration the complexity of this project we have established the Hard Cap at the level of 71 500 ETH, while Soft Cap is 8 500 ETH.

Reasonable amounts, and I'm sure team knows the best how much money is needed to successfully finish the project.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

In case you dont reach hard cap,these 71500 ETH,what will happen with unsold tokens?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Great project!  Wink What is the price per token? How to participate in the token sale? Do you have any bonuses? Do you have any territory restrictions?

HI!
Thank you very much for your questions.
To participate in the PROOF OF TOSS Token Sale all buyers must go through our KYC procedures. More information can be found in the Legal section of the White Paper.
10 000 TOSS = 1 ETH
MINIMUM PURCHASE QUANTITY - 0.071 ETH
RESTRICTED AREAS: Citizens, residents (tax or otherwise), or green card holders, of the United States of America are
ineligible to purchase any TOSS tokens in the TOSS Initial Coin Offering. The same pertains for residents of the Republic of Singapore, Canada and Hong Kong.
Yes, there are BONUSES! You'll get the bonus of 1000 TOSS tokens on any purchase during the token sale - join our Whitelist!

Hi. An interesting project. Can you please explain the KYC procedures briefly? Thank you for reply  Smiley
potpockets (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

In case you dont reach hard cap,these 71500 ETH,what will happen with unsold tokens?
Token supply will be determined by the token sale, we have allocated 70% of all tokens to be sold on both private and public rounds. The project is fully bootstrapped therefore we did not see the need to have a pre-sale. Tokens are minted/emmited by the smart-contract upon purchase and no extra tokens will be created once the token sale is over.

bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Interesting project with a lot of perspective! I can definitely see it succeeding.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Token supply will be determined by the token sale, we have allocated 70% of all tokens to be sold on both private and public rounds. The project is fully bootstrapped therefore we did not see the need to have a pre-sale. Tokens are minted/emmited by the smart-contract upon purchase and no extra tokens will be created once the token sale is over.

Thank you for detailed answer,but what i meant was,if for exmaple you only sell 60000 ETH worth of tokens(out of 71500 ETH),what will happen with rest of them?Will you burn them,or maybe save them and then spend in some different way,like promotion,or airdrop?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Interested in technological features of the new smart betting ecosystem? Check out our code on the Github https://github.com/ProofOfToss/proof-of-toss

It' s great that you're sharing this. I'll have to read the whitepaper to get more info.
UncleT

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Interested in technological features of the new smart betting ecosystem? Check out our code on the Github https://github.com/ProofOfToss/proof-of-toss

It' s great that you're sharing this. I'll have to read the whitepaper to get more info.

Are there any code experts here that can give a short review of the code?
EDVED

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

I'm passionate man who likes to bet, been betting for 20 years now and I'm really happy that there are other enthusiasts also who are giving a go to bring betting on blockchain, so thunps up for you guys Cheesy I was wondering do you guys maybe have a Facebook page already? I use Facebook a lot, for my work also so it would be helpful to have you there too  Cool
That's great! Soon you will have an opportunity to try different roles on our platform: to create a Wager, to bet on the outcome or to judge.. Wink
Here you go this is our Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ProofOfToss

How the role of a judge will be incorporated into the platform, can you explain it ?

Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

I don't know if someone already asked thia but why did you call it Proof of Toss?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Is it familiar what different type of bet will have on the platform?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

As one of the benefit points you narked Wisdom of the Crowd. What do you mean by that?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

As one of the benefit points you narked Wisdom of the Crowd. What do you mean by that?

Hi,

can you explain why you created your token instead of using Ethereum?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Most of the projects simply burn them, but lets wait and see what  exactly they plan to do.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

I see that you mentioned soft cap in the title of the thread. Any updates there, is it reached, how close exactly are you?
potpockets (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Great project!  Wink What is the price per token? How to participate in the token sale? Do you have any bonuses? Do you have any territory restrictions?

HI!
Thank you very much for your questions.
To participate in the PROOF OF TOSS Token Sale all buyers must go through our KYC procedures. More information can be found in the Legal section of the White Paper.
10 000 TOSS = 1 ETH
MINIMUM PURCHASE QUANTITY - 0.071 ETH
RESTRICTED AREAS: Citizens, residents (tax or otherwise), or green card holders, of the United States of America are
ineligible to purchase any TOSS tokens in the TOSS Initial Coin Offering. The same pertains for residents of the Republic of Singapore, Canada and Hong Kong.
Yes, there are BONUSES! You'll get the bonus of 1000 TOSS tokens on any purchase during the token sale - join our Whitelist!

Hi. An interesting project. Can you please explain the KYC procedures briefly? Thank you for reply  Smiley

The KYC Procedure includes two steps:
Step 1.
 Fill in registration form with the following information about yourself:
 First name; Last name; Nationality; Country of Residence; Address.
 Then, please provide details on your personal / business activity:
 Industry Code—the field of your work;
 Occupation code—the type (or title) of your work;
 Source of funds – earned income (salary) or investments, etc.
 Please provide your email address and phone number in any form.
Step2.
 Choose your identification document.
 Then, please enter the issue date and the date of the chosen document.
 Please pay attention to the format of the date, which should be written in the form of
 year-month-date. For example, the 6th of February, 1996 should be written as: 1996–02–06.
 Please, do not use commas or spaces.
 All the user information on the photo must be clearly visible.

potpockets (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

Thank you for detailed answer,but what i meant was,if for exmaple you only sell 60000 ETH worth of tokens(out of 71500 ETH),what will happen with rest of them?Will you burn them,or maybe save them and then spend in some different way,like promotion,or airdrop?
I will try to explain these:)
In short the process is as follows. Every time someone makes a purchase, an ammount equivalent to the formula 1 TOSS = 0.0001 ETH is created and transferred to his/her wallet.
For example. Someone pays 1 ETH, his wallet will immediately receive 10 000 TOSS tokens + any bonus that applies (we have a volume based and an early bird bonus. Volume bonus on public sale appies at 72 ETH or more and receives 30% bonus. Early bird is - 1st day of token sale 15%, second and third 10%, 4th till 7th 5% ). Lets assume we sell 700 000 000 TOSS tokens during the token sale including all bonuses, that is considered to be 70% of all tokens, therefore 300 000 000 TOSS tokens will be created to cover our Bounty, Whitelist, Referrals, Team, Founders, Advisors, and the TOSS Fund. This way no extra tokens are created and there is no need to burn anything. Wink

potpockets (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Interesting project with a lot of perspective! I can definitely see it succeeding.
We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: