Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official*  (Read 2634 times)
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Do you have some "plan b" in case you dont reach soft cap?Im sure you will reach that,as you are already close,but just in case that happens,whats your next move?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

I see that you have bounty campaign going on for some time,but do you plan to have some airdrop too?Thats popular way lately,to spread the awareness about the project.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

It says on your website  that sale starts in approximately 3 days.Did you have any kind of private sale round,before crowdsale,as in the title it says soft cap almost reached?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Do you have some "plan b" in case you dont reach soft cap?Im sure you will reach that,as you are already close,but just in case that happens,whats your next move?

A project like this will definitely reach the cap, did they write somewhere that they're near?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

They could rethink their plan and make a new strategy, the try to make the best with what's been raised.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I'm passionate man who likes to bet, been betting for 20 years now and I'm really happy that there are other enthusiasts also who are giving a go to bring betting on blockchain, so thunps up for you guys Cheesy I was wondering do you guys maybe have a Facebook page already? I use Facebook a lot, for my work also so it would be helpful to have you there too  Cool
That's great! Soon you will have an opportunity to try different roles on our platform: to create a Wager, to bet on the outcome or to judge.. Wink
Here you go this is our Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ProofOfToss

Thank you, this project is very exciting.Option to create wager is great it will create so many interesting options! It's nice to see a team that responds on each question, shows dedication and that he project has a team that knows a way to go!

what if someone want silly internal wager with no proof? how will you discern such attempt?

There needs to be a proof, this is a silly question.Even when you bet with your friend there needs to be a proof in the end to be able to know who wins the bet...
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Hi, whether live bets will be available, will you offer some benefits in this betting segment?

That would be nice, to offer something to people that like live action more as surely they bet more aggressively and more actively throughout the day.Like lower fees maybe?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

What happens If I place like really big bet and there's not much people that can match me? Does my bet stay "online" until someone can match me? Or what if I place that kind of bet and the betting event expires before someone matches me - does fee happen in this situations or not?
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

I saw that it was mention that you can put a wager, but that you can also take a role of a Judge.Will Judge role act as some kind mediator that proof check the result of bet or something similar?Not quite sure I understood properly what was that about...
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

I saw that it was mention that you can put a wager, but that you can also take a role of a Judge.Will Judge role act as some kind mediator that proof check the result of bet or something similar?Not quite sure I understood properly what was that about...

I'm just reading the Whitepaper and learning about the project and it seems that Judge role is:

A user of the platform that is responsible for confirming an outcome of an Event that the Wager was created for, as well as resolve Challenges that arise in Wagers created by Operators.

Don't know how that will work, but that's what I got...
VasilijeMitu

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

A project like this will definitely reach the cap, did they write somewhere that they're near?

Its in the thread title,it says "softcap almost reached",thats why i assumed its a certain thing.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

Where exactly is your team headquarters,some place where most of the team is?
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

Realy interesting project! Will wayting dor main sale!
Christini

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

I about the given project in general have learned or have found out from the friends, they spoke about it or him, that he in the future will be known
merrculet
KojiCar

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

I think reaching the soft cap is not questionable Wink
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

I'm passionate man who likes to bet, been betting for 20 years now and I'm really happy that there are other enthusiasts also who are giving a go to bring betting on blockchain, so thunps up for you guys Cheesy I was wondering do you guys maybe have a Facebook page already? I use Facebook a lot, for my work also so it would be helpful to have you there too  Cool
That's great! Soon you will have an opportunity to try different roles on our platform: to create a Wager, to bet on the outcome or to judge.. Wink
Here you go this is our Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ProofOfToss

Thank you, this project is very exciting.Option to create wager is great it will create so many interesting options! It's nice to see a team that responds on each question, shows dedication and that he project has a team that knows a way to go!

what if someone want silly internal wager with no proof? how will you discern such attempt?

There needs to be a proof, this is a silly question.Even when you bet with your friend there needs to be a proof in the end to be able to know who wins the bet...

So, regardless of what the betting result is known to everyone, that is, an indisputable fact... 
EDVED

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Hi, whether live bets will be available, will you offer some benefits in this betting segment?

That would be nice, to offer something to people that like live action more as surely they bet more aggressively and more actively throughout the day.Like lower fees maybe?

Live betting is one of the most exciting betting types, I believe the team will devote special attention to this segment
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I think reaching the soft cap is not questionable Wink

Yes,seems to me too,team is too good and too experienced in the field,to not reach atleast soft cap.And after that it will be much easier,as thats the and biggest goal during ICO stage.
Bacara

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Are you planning to develop a mobile application sometime in the future?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

Are you planning to develop a mobile application sometime in the future?

Well,according to their roadmap,there should be mobile application out,i think sometimes during Q4.Roadmap is a bit confusing,so im not 100% thats when app is out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: