Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official*  (Read 2634 times)
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

As far as I know, the application of gambling is not in line with the laws of various countries, and it is difficult to be listed on exchange. There is a known WGR.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KojiCar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

As far as I know, the application of gambling is not in line with the laws of various countries, and it is difficult to be listed on exchange. There is a known WGR.

What do you mean by WGR? Can you please explain it pls?  Smiley
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

I see that public sale starts tomorrow. Whats the bonus amount for these first few days?
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

What do you mean by WGR? Can you please explain it pls?  Smiley

I know there is a platform called Wagerr that has a similar concept, but I'm not sure what that has to do with gambling laws.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

I see that public sale starts tomorrow. Whats the bonus amount for these first few days?

Usually,bonus is best at the beginning,so its best to join sale as soon as possible.Im sure it will be like that with Proof of Toss as well.
potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Do you have some "plan b" in case you dont reach soft cap?Im sure you will reach that,as you are already close,but just in case that happens,whats your next move?

According to their whitepaper,if soft cap is not reached(8500 ETH),all funds will be returned to the investors.

"Since we are aimed at creating a fully functional ecosystem that will evolve and continue to grow, in case Soft Cap is not reached, all contributions will be returned to the token sale participants."

So no worries,either way investor funds are safe!

Too bad, I thought they would be searching for some additional investors or some new possibilities of financing the project.

I'm sure the soft cap will be realized, the information that the funds invested will be returned to investors if the project fails in some way assures investor confidence in the early stage of the project.

They can always find private investors with a project such as this... from the beginning of time betting has been a business that makes a lot of money.

Yup, this is the kind of project where I don't worry if the soft cap will be reached, rather when the hard cap will be reached.

Thank you for all your support!:)

potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Usually,bonus is best at the beginning,so its best to join sale as soon as possible.Im sure it will be like that with Proof of Toss as well.
Bonuses are either volume based - for purchases over 71 ETH you will receive a 30% bonus during the public token sale. Or if your purchase amount is lower than that you will receive a 15% bonus on the first day of the token sale. 10% on the second and third days of the token sale, or 5% bonus on the 4th - 5th - 6th and 7th days of the token sale

SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Bonuses are either volume based - for purchases over 71 ETH you will receive a 30% bonus during the public token sale. Or if your purchase amount is lower than that you will receive a 15% bonus on the first day of the token sale. 10% on the second and third days of the token sale, or 5% bonus on the 4th - 5th - 6th and 7th days of the token sale

Is there some maximum amount one can invest?Or there is no cap?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

I like the bonus structure very much.Bonus is big  enough to make people invest early,but in the same time not too big to cause dumping later on when you get listed on exchanges.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Is there some maximum amount one can invest?Or there is no cap?

Regarding the bonus percentages it would make much more sense to invest above the minimum. It would be beneficial in the long run.
UncleT

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

When does the sale start? Do I have to register or I can just buy on the fly?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

When does the sale start? Do I have to register or I can just buy on the fly?

Starts in around 18 hours and you have to be whitelisted. Check out their homepage, you will find all the info there. https://toss.pro/
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

I like the bonus structure very much.Bonus is big  enough to make people invest early,but in the same time not too big to cause dumping later on when you get listed on exchanges.

Some projects think they can boost up bonuses and attract users but what they are doing is getting a bunch of people that will dump as soon as the project goes public. What you need are long-time users and supporters.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-uZ3NLDufg

A short explanation about POT.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-uZ3NLDufg

A short explanation about POT.

Hehe now I gathered what kind of POT you mean Grin thanks for the share, this is a really great short video - easy to understand.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Some projects think they can boost up bonuses and attract users but what they are doing is getting a bunch of people that will dump as soon as the project goes public. What you need are long-time users and supporters.

Sure, some teams might be doing this to get a quick buck, but if you are doing serious business then you have to think longevity, and you can't have that by getting those same quick buck people on board. What you want to do is build a community of long-lasting users. That's the only way the stock will rise.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Its stated that everyone who joins the sale will get extra 1000 TOSS tokens.Does that mean that everyone will get 1000,even those who invest minimum amount?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

Sure, some teams might be doing this to get a quick buck, but if you are doing serious business then you have to think longevity, and you can't have that by getting those same quick buck people on board. What you want to do is build a community of long-lasting users. That's the only way the stock will rise.

Indeed, a stable customer base community with a potential of a constant growth is desirable for each crypto based project
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Its stated that everyone who joins the sale will get extra 1000 TOSS tokens.Does that mean that everyone will get 1000,even those who invest minimum amount?

Well,not exactly everyone,first you have to get whitelisted,and amount is capped at first 10000 who do that.So better hurry if you want to  claim those 1000  tokens.
Bacara

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

You mention that platform takes no commission, I'm interested in how you will maintain the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: