Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official*  (Read 2634 times)
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Is current phase presale,or main sale phase?
We are currently on a main sale phase.
Today and tomorrow - bonus 10%

Still good bonus i think,so plenty of reasons to join.And if you add that 1000 TOSS  on top of that,you get really good amount of tokens for free.

And what is even more important,bonus is not too big to cause dumping after reaching exchanges,and thats what most of the other ICOs are doing-giving crazy bonuses,and then bragging about reaching hard cap.And fun lasts till exchange,then its back to reality.

Exactly, these bonuses are quite right.Not too big, not too small.Dumping is a big issue for tons of projects that give too much bonus.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TreborHead

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Is it still 10 % bonus on purchase or is it lower now already?

Yeah bonus is still 10% today and tomorrow, then after that it drops to 5%. So you have enough time to get that bonus Cheesy
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Great  news everyone,just found this on ther telegram group:

"NO MORE RESTRICTIONS FOR CANADA!!!

Hi everybody! We have great news for you!

After the debates with our legal department, we have come to an agreement to lift the restrictions from residents of Canada.

Wish you great purchases!

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

This is good news, so more people will potentially be able to join in on the project and invest.It would be great if restricitions coulde be removed for other countries too.
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Do you have bounty campaign going on maybe?

Check out this bounty thread, they have a lot going on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2890076.new#new

Great,thank you for sharing that,looks like a very popular bounty campaign,gonna join too,its easy tokens Smiley

Same here Cheesy A bit of work and you get free tokens and this project will be great so it makes sense to put in some work in Cheesy
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Do i get 1000 toss tokens even if i invest only minimum amount,or there is some  higher required amount of ETH i have to invest in order to get that bonus?
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

After the debates with our legal department, we have come to an agreement to lift the restrictions from residents of Canada.

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

This is good news, so more people will potentially be able to join in on the project and invest.It would be great if restricitions coulde be removed for other countries too.

Great news, people from Canada will surely be a significant players in this project regarded to the country's economic situation.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Do i get 1000 toss tokens even if i invest only minimum amount,or there is some  higher required amount of ETH i have to invest in order to get that bonus?

Yes, but only if are in first 10000 that get whitelisted Wink
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

Great news, people from Canada will surely be a significant players in this project regarded to the country's economic situation.

I didn't know Canada had some limitations. Great to hear they have been lifted.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Maybe sales and did not start as most expected here ... that of course does not mean that the soft cap will not be achieved until the end of the general sale.

A slow start doesn't mean the sale is doomed. Let's hope they're just keeping the info to themselves.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

Yes, but only if are in first 10000 that get whitelisted Wink

aha so you need to be in top 10k to get the big bonus. Thanks!
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

I believe this will have a positive effect on the sale of tokens  Grin
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Maybe sales and did not start as most expected here ... that of course does not mean that the soft cap will not be achieved until the end of the general sale.

A slow start doesn't mean the sale is doomed. Let's hope they're just keeping the info to themselves.

I agree, there is still enough time left to collect enough funds to make a soft cap
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

Until you get into you just don't know what limitations your region has, and that's frustrating Smiley At the moment I personally just can't tell if we will have more limitations in the future or less. It's a coin toss.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

Until you get into you just don't know what limitations your region has, and that's frustrating Smiley At the moment I personally just can't tell if we will have more limitations in the future or less. It's a coin toss.

I hope everybody follows in the path of South Korea, they are lifting their restrictions.
UncleT

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I agree, there is still enough time left to collect enough funds to make a soft cap

A sharp and quick start could mean the project would burn itself out, this is just fine.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

A sharp and quick start could mean the project would burn itself out, this is just fine.

Makes sense. Slow and steady.
potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Yours,
PROOF OF TOSS team
"

Thank you for your support!

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

How is sale going so far,are you satisfied?

Also,i heared you had issue with KYC first day,is it sorted now?I hope it is as this is great project and i really hope you suceed!
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department
potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Dear community!
We have made a tough decision to pause our token sale for a period of up to 2 months. We are developing the MVP, and it will be ready in 2-4 weeks. We have been working hard on PROOF OF TOSS, and to this date, the project was fully bootstrapped, we have a lot of skin in the game and don’t want to lose it due to minor issues that can be solved within a short period.

ALL ETH WILL BE RETURNED TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT TOSS TOKENS WITHIN 1 WEEK AFTER THE SMART CONTRACT CLOSES.

We have a series of announcements for the upcoming weeks that will prove that PROOF OF TOSS is a viable project with a solid use case model and a bright future ahead. Stay tuned and follow our project.

Thank you for believing in PROOF OF TOSS!

To get more information follow the link

https://medium.com/proof-of-toss/proof-of-toss-suspends-the-token-sale-for-two-months-5ff5ff3b6a82

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: