Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is blocking all the Crypto-Currency Exchange sites and ICOs  (Read 598 times)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

This is not new since CHINA had declare total ban of bitcoin and cryptos before. Yes, it do some damage in the cryptoworld and causes bitcoin to fall down that time but bitcoin showed to us how dominant it is and just a couple of days after that crisis, bitcoin started to skyrocket its market price that went off the charts breaking almost every barrier that's on its way and made a history of reaching its highest market value at 20,000$.

So that is a pure statement that cryptoworld can live without CHINA.

Sure it can live without China. But what if other countries will follow the example of China? Will Bitcoin hold out such a pressure?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

This is just another trade to make some FUD about crypto. Countries like China are just scared of cryptocurrencies like the most other countries out there. So dont worry guys, we are here for the long run and this will be a great one!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

I think it's probably time to leave China and their views on crypto-currencies and miners from China. I think it's worth moving to another country with a more serious potential, to a country that is not so critical to crypto-currencies.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

After such news, bitcoin will fall even lower. It seems that we are really waiting for support at $ 600.
This news is pretty old if you're talking about the ban on bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and ICO's, last year China already imposed the ban on this coin, but guess the month of December what is the price before the weeks of Christmas? did it dump 600 USD? it's true that it decreases from 20k to a fluctuating price of 8k range, so for me, I doubt it will dump that much, btc gained so much fame, supporters and big investors with a great support from their owned platforms.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

What are your thoughts about this?
Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?

I can not understand why China is doing this. But I think that people will be able to learn news about the crypto currency in this forum and look for ways to use their coins.
thaiproperty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

I hope Chinese people can use VPN. Is it banned in their country?
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

China is reportedly aiming to block all websites, both domestic and foreign, related to cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICOs) in what could be the country’s final crackdown on the industry. - CCN

Is this the reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are drowning in Bloodbaths since late January?
If right! This is not good news for digital money! Because there are so many projects and exchange in China!
I hope not
 Angry Angry Angry
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

That is maybe a tenth time this fake news went out. China is not blocking exchange sites and ICOs, but they do want to regulate them. Some permanent blocks could be necessary along the way through, nothing to be worried about, only annoyed, and only if you are a Chinese trader.

You must understand that Chinese Government only wants to find the way to make this for their benefit, if not to protect people.
China may block all non-Chinese projects in the future though. That is what they did with search engines, news portals etc. They have their versions of everything, even iPhone. That way all the money is staying in China. It is called a strategy, we can argue it (especially about the intellectual property and patent rights) but it is valid.
No, the Chinese government does want to limit the existence of these exchanges.
I quite agree with you that it is true that the Chinese government only considers its own interests most of the time, not the interests of the people.

Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

I hope Chinese people can use VPN. Is it banned in their country?
It is illegal to set up a server to provide VPN services.
However, it is not illegal to use a VPN because there are many people who use VPN, and the government is totally unable to control the occurrence of such things.

compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

I do not like it. But if China prohibits, the purchase of ico will be less competitive
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
Merited by onurgozupek (2)

blocking is not a solution. domain can move and everything go on with same form. we will win, not government!
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

China is certainly the country in the world that is most opposed to the cryptocurrency sector. He is trying in every way to make restrictions of all kinds to limit the use of cryptocurrencies in his territory, I am sorry that the chinese have to live this absurd situation
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

If that's true, I think a bit more will definitely affect the market crypto currency. Because as we know, China is one of the biggest markets. As we now feel, bitcoin & altcoin rates drop dramatically. Probably one factor because of the issue.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Frankly speaking, I think that China has a very strong influence on the world and on the whole of the crypto currency, because there is a large number of miners of our beloved bitcoin concentrated there. Therefore, I think that it is China that can prohibit the whole of the crypto currency

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Frankly speaking, I think that China has a very strong influence on the world and on the whole of the crypto currency, because there is a large number of miners of our beloved bitcoin concentrated there. Therefore, I think that it is China that can prohibit the whole of the crypto currency
Perhaps all these actions are connected with something more global. Perhaps the Chinese government is looking for ways to profit from all this, and first of all to get control of this business completely.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

Chinese government is obsessed with control, so it can't tolerate the idea that people could move money in an anonymous way.
But it's an antihistorical decision, because the rest of the world won't stop.
We'll see, it will be a bloody war.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
artkilops

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

The Chinese, in any case, will find a way to bypass prohibitions related to the crypto currency, because the potential for crypto currency is high in terms of development. No wonder the whole world is sitting on Chinese phones. Grin Grin Grin

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

I think Chinese will any way find how to earn cryptocurrency. And no one will be stopped by government, because if the man really wants - he will do that. The same I think about China and cryptocurrency))))
So in any situation they will find the way to earn and speculate crypto
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

I can not understand why China is doing this. But I think that people will be able to learn news about the crypto currency in this forum and look for ways to use their coins.

China is not famous for granting freedoms to its citizens, they rather want to keep everything under control. And "under control" is perhaps the most incompatible term with crypto, because it is very difficult to control, if at all. Add to that the number of mining organizations and investors in China, and you can see how easily these people can take a lot of money off the grid. I doubt the Chinese government would love this that much.

Beanson

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

I don't think the Chinese government has a big impact on this measure.

Because the Chinese can still use a VPN to break through this restriction, just like I do now, I use a VPN and then communicate with you. Grin

hahahahah you sir are a legend!!! fight the power
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: