Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't think the gold value bigger than bitcoin  (Read 264 times)
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

in my opinion both bitcoin and gold are equally valuable in finances, the difference is their inventory. bitcoin has a limited supply while gold has a very wide inventory and circulates around the world and is received by all countries unlike bitcoin which is only received by those who really understand crypto. even though they have the same quality and value but they differ in usage. bitcoin is a digital currency and bitcoin can also function as asset storage and gold is also an asset but can be viewed by both our naked eye because gold can be used as accesories and other collections. though they are both different but equally important in our lives.
summer888 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

Everyone will say scarcity is expensive, the gold is scarcity the same as the bitcoin.
I can't find the reason from the gold valuable.
It can't do anything worth thing...

If you dont think that gold is valuable then dont accept the fiat money that would be given to you. I believe that bitcoin and gold are valuable in terms of finance, the only difference is their supply. Bitcoin has only limited supply while gold has a vast of supply that is circulating all over the worl and accepted by all nations unlike bitcoin which is only accepted by those who really understand cryptocurrency.
All is need the time , the bitcoin will beyond gold to make people to accept it.
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

I think gold is actually not equivalent to bitcoin. One is cash, the other is virtual money. You use bitcoin to buy gold, but I believe you will not exchange gold for bitcoin.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Why are you comparing which is bigger.I dont like the idea of comparing the gold and bitcoin.Gold is Gold.Bitcoin is Bitcoin.If you have them both,that’s good for you.They are both important to our lives.We already know that gold is already gold.
summer888 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Why are you comparing which is bigger.I dont like the idea of comparing the gold and bitcoin.Gold is Gold.Bitcoin is Bitcoin.If you have them both,that’s good for you.They are both important to our lives.We already know that gold is already gold.
I don't think it has any problem with my opinion. I just think the bitcoin is more worth us to invest to earn our money.
summer888 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

I think gold is actually not equivalent to bitcoin. One is cash, the other is virtual money. You use bitcoin to buy gold, but I believe you will not exchange gold for bitcoin.
haha Precise comments
Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I also think that, but for different countries, the symbolism of gold is different. The value of gold as a spot in reality is much higher than bitcoin, at least for now.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Everyone will say scarcity is expensive, the gold is scarcity the same as the bitcoin.

When it comes to usability, I would say that bitcoin has far more potencial than gold. Since it's digital, it can be easily used for payments because you can sell fractions of it in a simple manner. It's even more secure than gold, because unlike gold, it can't be faked. Not everyone can easily detect if the gold they are getting is not fake, and you can't say that about a bitcoin. If it's verified by the network, then it's a real bitcoin. Bitcoin is easily stored as well. So yes, when it comes to payments, and since you can't walk around with a gold bar, and break it in pieces to buy things that cost only a fraction of your gold bar cost, then BTC is better than gold.

Don't forget though that gold has other use cases, and that is what gives it value. Gold is used in industry, and bitcoin can only be used for payments. It only has one function but has the potencial to be really good at the single function. Gold on the other had has multiple functions and that's why it continues to be valued during all these years.

I don't think that one has to compete with the other, and both are valuable.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

both bitcoin and gold have value because people give value to it. in your opinion bitcoin have more value compared to gold but to others gold is more valuable. they are not the same but they have similarity especially that they can be used as currency.
summer888 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

I also think that, but for different countries, the symbolism of gold is different. The value of gold as a spot in reality is much higher than bitcoin, at least for now.
Oh, really? Which one Country?
summer888 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

When it comes to usability, I would say that bitcoin has far more potencial than gold. Since it's digital, it can be easily used for payments because you can sell fractions of it in a simple manner. It's even more secure than gold, because unlike gold, it can't be faked. Not everyone can easily detect if the gold they are getting is not fake, and you can't say that about a bitcoin. If it's verified by the network, then it's a real bitcoin. Bitcoin is easily stored as well. So yes, when it comes to payments, and since you can't walk around with a gold bar, and break it in pieces to buy things that cost only a fraction of your gold bar cost, then BTC is better than gold.

Don't forget though that gold has other use cases, and that is what gives it value. Gold is used in industry, and bitcoin can only be used for payments. It only has one function but has the potencial to be really good at the single function. Gold on the other had has multiple functions and that's why it continues to be valued during all these years.

I don't think that one has to compete with the other, and both are valuable.
Thus gold still has the value in the future? In the economic development nowadays, the gold value will be smaller and smaller. Instead, maybe there will appear the new cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

gold is not such a volatile financial instrument as bitcoin. gold is more stable, but we do not know what will happen next. bitcoin can be actively used, and gold is a relic of the past. bitcoin is the future, and I have no doubt about it

summer888 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

gold is not such a volatile financial instrument as bitcoin. gold is more stable, but we do not know what will happen next. bitcoin can be actively used, and gold is a relic of the past. bitcoin is the future, and I have no doubt about it
But we all prefer to invest in BTC
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

If you reffering to long term investment i will go for gold and if i go for short term investment then  i will go to bitcoin why? Because gold have a longer life than bitcoin because bitcoin has maximum value and maximum count unlike gold if you storing it a long long time it will be more valuable.
If gold have high value then it does not mean it will affect the bitcoin value and demand for me still the most wanted investment is the bitcoin and will prefer bitcoin only, gold is not safe to have for the long time because if we are having gold in our home it is full of risk if we will invest in bitcoin then it is safe, why? Because you cannot carry all of your gold with you but you can have all of your bitcoin with you any time just because of the bitcoin wallets.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

Gold is the only value in the world that doesn't lend itself to emissions, inflation or fashion))
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

You can't find the reason why gold is expensive? I thought this was taught at school. Gold is a valuable resource because there isn't much of it on our planet. Gold is widely used in jewellery and electronics thanks to its appearance and properties. That is why some people might prefer to "invest" in gold, we will always need it. However, we are not able to tell how much gold is available unlike Bitcoin which has limited supply of around 21 million coins that can be mined.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

It is precisely in the year that bitcoin will be rampant, for economic problems, that we know by the end of last year bitcoin has shown its fangs to ruin the financial system of the world's eyes ...
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Same with my mind. If me, bitcoin price is more higher than gold, when we sell gold, price of gold always more cheaper than we buy. So better we invest btc
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Yup!!! I also don't like think that the gold value bigger than Btc.Although there isn't much difference between Btc and gold.Gold prices remain steady for a long time in price but Btc prices aren't stable for a long time.Everyone wants to be profited,and profit is more in Btc.But there is such a match between gold and Btc that both are considered to be the property fo the future.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Neconic

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

Mostly varous funds are stored in gold, which people don't want to lose. Gold is more stable and is regarded highly. Bitcoin in relation to gold is an unstable asset of course.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: