Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With the newest news from China, how much BTC did you buy?  (Read 429 times)
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

Hello everyone!

So i have to ask... With the newest ban in China, the price is obviously falling again. Also the US banks baning credit card use to buy crypto hurts too. So i have to ask... How much BTC did you buy in this unexpected flash sale? Or are you waiting for the 6000$ mark?

Also, if there is someone with conenxions to China, what do people planning on doing there now? Will they try using VPN? I think it would be too much trouble for the common folk... On the other hand, it will put away the weak ones and onyl strong will remain...

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...

even they ban all exchanges in china,chinese people have their own way.the reason why everyday more and more chinese go here to hongkong buying btc in bitcoin atm's here.and another thing most chinese dont use credit cards.they are using fiat not like here in hk.chinese government cannot stop their people in using crypto.1 big proof the iquant chain new crypto trading site in china.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gordeevaar

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Hello everyone!

So i have to ask... With the newest ban in China, the price is obviously falling again. Also the US banks baning credit card use to buy crypto hurts too. So i have to ask... How much BTC did you buy in this unexpected flash sale? Or are you waiting for the 6000$ mark?

Also, if there is someone with conenxions to China, what do people planning on doing there now? Will they try using VPN? I think it would be too much trouble for the common folk... On the other hand, it will put away the weak ones and onyl strong will remain...

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...

I keep buying some amount every month. This is being done for last one year and have never cashed out. My investment is almost four times now.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

The china news has always driven me crazy. If we look at the last years scenario then we will see that what was the after effect of the bitcoin crash after it. The BTC went up very high in very short period of time and thats the driving force for me in the current time. Im buying? Yes, obviously who is going to miss the golden opportunity like this in such short period of time. You never know when does the bitcoin prices will started booming heavily in no time and we will see our pockets are filled with the real cash. Yes, bitcoin is like that only and if china is banning it then its good for us because they are making the bitcoin available to the rest healthy global market of bitcoin. Due to this at least we will see some good investors of it. I think I will try to buy a full bitcoin surely.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

My strategy in buying BTC is cost averaging method. I always put 20% of my salary every month in BTC and has a target of 2 years before I take profit. I believe that this current market trend is being influenced by repeated FUDs caused by China since 2014 along with other negative news in mainstream media.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

We are heading again the $6000 marks but never lose hope folks, this is the time that we have to show our support to bitcoin. Let's buy and hold them and do not become hesitant in making investments, keep holding because the moment you panic and sell your coins will not help the market to recover, instead it makes the situation worst. We need to show some support so be patience and wait till our market recover again.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:09 AM

Hello everyone!

If anyone is guilty of this I will say it has to be Chinese politicians, they know they hold an incredible amount of power to manipulate the price, so they are using it not only to deprive their citizens of the opportunity to break free from their control, they are using it to do insider trading, think about all the money they have earned if they shorted bitcoin at the right time, and then they can buy bitcoin with huge discounts.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

What's new with their banning thing of btc? I bet few months from now, btc price will go up again and they are the ones who benefit from all this fiasco.
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

Chinese investors can now trade normally!

Most BTC investors access the BBS via VPN or "scientific Internet access".

At present, China may cause prices to fall due to the Spring Festival.

Maybe the price will go up in March!
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

Now is really the best time to buy not only bitcoin, but also other crypto currency. But personally, I'm now trying not to conduct any transactions and wait until the market stabilizes.
I'm planning also to buy now but the rat inside my heart is saying no.. Lol because nowadays there are some news about the bear market and it seems It will continue dump,   and i am expecting that there's a cheaper value will come and maybe that is the right time to buy or i think until the market stabilizes to assured that there's  no lose on it.  
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Hello everyone!

I agree, There is someone who is filling his pocket with Bitcoin, I only have 1 Bitcoin stored for the future i've bought it around 8k$ because i thought it will not fall under 8k. I am just waiting for a Bitcoin price correction and from that correction i assume that price will sky rocket again. My expectation is 3rd or 4th week of Feb we will see Bitcoin going on recovery again.
pisa123

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

i am waiting to see how low the BTC market will go so that i can buy BTC at the lowest rate.I have hear lot of success stories of people who have gained wealth from BTC so is the reason i try to find out time for . As far as what i came to know from my friends BTC market is the best investment.The ban in certain region only affect BTC for short period of time.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

in this situation I prefer to stop buying bitcoin and the other crypto currency, I think it's too risky if I buy bitcoin now because so hard to predict what will happen in the future, I do not want to lost my money and for me it's better if I waiting until the bitcoin price slowly rises again.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

I bought more bitcoins at current prices because I find that the value of the current bitcoin is extremely good to buy on. I use the bitcoin I bought for good altcoin at a very low price so it is a great time for new investors to enter the cryptocurrency market to have a chance to buy bitcoin at a good price the current.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Hello everyone!

Most experienced and sound traders would pretty much have the same mindset about what's going on right now. While weak hands panic and think about how they can save whatever's left in their portfolios, good traders see an opportunity here that wasn't there the past few months. We've all been praying for a dip when btc was at ath, now we're given a chance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

I buy other coins, not bitcoin, which have good potential for teamwork, technology used and community support.
There are many coins that bypass the prohibitions created by states like China. Their growth is likely to outpace the growth of bitcoins.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

The price is not dropping, stop posting trash for God’s sake! The price remains stable as it is since this year’s February, around $9000 and $11000. So whatever it is you guys are talking about, it’s making no sense. Even now the price has gone from $10,700 of yesterday to $11,100. Tell me how that signifies a fall? Or are you expecting it to Boom!!! And reach $100k before you know that the market is good.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

The bitcoin is regaining its strength now. So i dont think any bad news will ever workfor bitcoin. It may give the new investors jitters and pull back their investments but surely it will regain its strength. The pull back only means cheaper buys for us.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Since China spread news about it's banning on cryptocurrency, a lot of people panicked and sold all their holding which lead to market crash. I think this is one of their tactics to buy cryptocurrency cheap. Chinese are good market manipulators, just imagine how many times they have gone in and out of cryptocurrency just to buy-in cheap.
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Hello everyone!

Actualy this latest news coming from china,its make my feeling uncertainty,just like some other feelings too,because the feed news i realy heard and read now thats china monitored the upcoming foreign ICO going inside into there country because they want to make there own coinfirm, and not totally ban the cryptocurrency in to there country.will from as of now i didnt much,buy bitcoin even the prices is dump,because i'ves just wait only to earn my bounty and trades and earn my own bitcoins.

Lampaster

Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

I no longer believe in this fud. We hear such news regularly but then the price goes up. Indeed, recently it has become more difficult to use credit cards to buy and sell bitcoins. This problem does not affect only the United States. It's happening all over the world. I do not believe that the use of cryptocurrencies will be legalized around the world. But I believe that there will always be a country that will attract investments in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: