Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With the newest news from China, how much BTC did you buy?  (Read 424 times)
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Of course, we can't ignore the various news and messages. For example, I read that in Germany bitcoin is recognized as a means of payment. However, we don't know why the price of bitcoin has grown, from this news or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

I no longer believe in this fud. We hear such news regularly but then the price goes up. Indeed, recently it has become more difficult to use credit cards to buy and sell bitcoins. This problem does not affect only the United States. It's happening all over the world. I do not believe that the use of cryptocurrencies will be legalized around the world. But I believe that there will always be a country that will attract investments in cryptocurrency.
I also agree with that mate, I think each news really affects the market as newbies and weak holders reacts right away after reading things like this,
they didn't bother to simply analyze the market first, those who bought in late December will cry out loud because of the high value of their coins and
drops when the year started, banning issue really affected the growth of this system but wise investors always finds that an opportunity to earn much
bigger.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

The bitcoin is regaining its strength now. So i dont think any bad news will ever workfor bitcoin. It may give the new investors jitters and pull back their investments but surely it will regain its strength. The pull back only means cheaper buys for us.
It is the nature of bitcoin mate to overcome the price fall after very short time dump in price, bitcoin is already famous enough and it is increasing in price day by day, no currency has that much potential to increase as much bitcoin has the power and price of bitcoin will get so high if more people will involve bitcoin, no bad news has any connection to the popularity of bitcoin, price use to increase and decrease but it does not change the value of bitcoin for the investors.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

I don't rely myself on the China news anymore. The reason is lot of FUD comes from the China only and that's what I hate most about it. China is great player of the bitcoin. First they created largest mining rig in the world and then they driven the huge force of hashrate into their own country. Then they spreaded the best ban news ever and whole world trusted it leading to chaos all over and we dropped to below 3k. Then again they came in January and started another fud news. Ah! That sucks man. I am completely independent about this thing and don't rely myself on China stuff.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Actually, banning credit cards operations is logical, as many people are mad about it and start spending big sums on bitcoin.
NOT their money, but banks'. That is not a good situation for everyone, especially for those who desperately relies on credits.
And ban in China is also something we have to put up with
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

Hello everyone!

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...

A Goldman Sachs financed company has just bought Poloniex, this could give you a clue on who is willing to fill their bags and who has the power to launch a global FUD campaign through the media they control...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: