Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1986 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

I used to invest in Bitcoin at a time when the exchange rate was $ 10000. And my current hold decision is absolutely correct. I will wait until Bitcoin passes the 15,000 support to sell Bitcoin at a rate of at least $ 20000 because if the Bitcoin price exceeds $ 15,000, it will be able to earn $ 30,000 about rates this year!

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muliahati

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

Now, i am buying bitcoin. We see that now the price of bitcoin is too much low. So, it's the best time to buy bitcoin and holding. I am a lover of holding. I think hold is the best to earn huge amount of money. i also buy some bitcoin and hold it.
Ya gan saya sangat setuju dengan pendapat agan ini saat yang tepat sekali untuk membeli bitcoin karena harganya sudah sangat rendah.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

I used to invest in Bitcoin at a time when the exchange rate was $ 10000. And my current hold decision is absolutely correct. I will wait until Bitcoin passes the 15,000 support to sell Bitcoin at a rate of at least $ 20000 because if the Bitcoin price exceeds $ 15,000, it will be able to earn $ 30,000 about rates this year!
The best for that is wait for the price increased. And it seems now bitcoin is started to bounce back it just hit $11k  so I think were expecting to go hit into $15k. This is the best to hold because we are in positive vibes in the market.
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

At this point its better to buy bitcoin and hold it until the value regain to the highest peek price of it. Later the value of bitcoin is almost dump at 7,500 USD and as of today the value of bitcoin rise at almost 10,900 USD. Meaning holding bitcoin for a cost is great idea and in the future it gives you an opportunity to gain profit.
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

It's very simple to use our smartphones and the Internet. Bitcoin is the best investment of our time for me.

I suggest holding it for the long term.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

The best for that is wait for the price increased. And it seems now bitcoin is started to bounce back it just hit $11k  so I think were expecting to go hit into $15k. This is the best to hold because we are in positive vibes in the market.
Bitcoin now crossed 10k$ and from last few days it is gets going in price and in the next few days expected to improve in the price to 15k$. Those who have invested when price was less now can get good profit. This price variation is quite common in bitcoin.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

Bitcoin now crossed 10k$ and from last few days it is gets going in price and in the next few days expected to improve in the price to 15k$. Those who have invested when price was less now can get good profit. This price variation is quite common in bitcoin.

I agree to your prediction dude! Because right now the price of bitcoin start to pump up again sooner or later it will going back to normal and hit $20k again so buy more bitcoin and hold until it recover. I know the price of bitcoin are volatile but Im really sure in the next month it will pump up so high there will be another good news happen.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

We can see that yesterday's bitcoin prices have risen steadily and have crossed the $ 11000 level yesterday, but today they have begun to level off and bitcoins have begun to fall slightly. Currently bitcoin prices are $ 10600 down 2% over the past 24 hours, I think after such a strong rally bitcoin price will slightly decrease slightly before crossing the $ 12000 level.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Yeah, I think the price is still quite low, which means you still can invest in it so as to get an increased amount of profit in the near future. The bitcoin had already surpassed the 10k barrier and is supposed to heading further. For those who already had invested in it, it is the time to wait for a higher profit which is coming in the future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

I am a great believer of bitcoin since I start earning bitcoins. I am joining different signature campaigns and bounty campaigns to grow my bitcoin and altcoin possessions.   So, what I did right now is still holding my bitcoins even bitcoin value deppreciate for the past months. This is because I believe that bitcoin will still recovers.  I also tried to engage in trading and I am happy that I also earned from it.  I will keep holding my bitcoin because I found it as a great investment. 
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

There is no doubt about it now saying Bitcoin is gaining back its feet and it is still expected to count up the more. No amount of mitigation, it shall strongly mediate to move upward, BTC is now a days average or below average as compare to previous peak price and its great chance of buying bitcoin more now as if price again get its old peak price
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

We can see that after the bitcoin price exceeded $ 11000 yesterday, today is showing signs of leveling off and turned down slightly. Currently bitcoin prices have fallen only 1% within 24 hours, can be seen bitcoin slightly adjusted before conquering the $ 12000 level. If we can beat the $ 12000 level then the bitcoin will end the day and will go straight to $ 20000.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

We can see that the price of bitcoin is booming as the successive breakthrough of extremely important milestones is $ 10,000 and $ 11000. At the moment, bitcoin is adjusting slightly and is at $ 10500, I think this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin, as this is a slight correction before the bitcoin price conquers The next milestone is $ 12000.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

We can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is recovering extremely strong as it has continuously increased over the past days and has surpassed $ 11000 mark. At present, bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and there is a slight correction to the $ 10600 level, but at this moment bitcoin prices continue to rise and may reach $ 12000 tomorrow.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

When the price approached the $20,000 line, I really thought that the price would never go down as much as it did in recent dates. In fact, in an excess of optimism I opened several buy orders at $10,000 and $9,000 that I thought would never be triggered, and unfortunately when the price dropped further I had no more capital to invest, that's why now I have no more to observe and hope that the gradual recovery that is being observed in the price of bitcoin will sustain enough time to aspire to new records in the middle of the year.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

BTC right now at good to buy because it is good and demand-able too much and it is already touch to at their high price was almost $18000 and it will again go to the moon and may be and expectations are too much better then current high record, So keep holding and  buying bitcon is not bad option and I suggest to  buy Bitcoin right now.
SunnyBet

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

I will buy BTC, because I think the price of BTC will boost again Smiley Smiley
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Yes Bitcion is the best thing in the digital world and it is the right option then any other so by targeting only bitcoin to investment and holding for long term as a long term investment is not a bad option to, So this is the time for bitcoin right know because it will makes you more and more profitable.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Bitcoin prices have now surpassed $ 9500 support and are currently nearing $ 12,000, in preparation for the $ 13,000 subsidy. If the support is over $ 13,000, the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase to $ 20,000 and maybe even higher. Bitcoin exchange rate reached $ 50000 in 2018 is sure to happen.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Bitcoin prices have now surpassed $ 9500 support and are currently nearing $ 12,000, in preparation for the $ 13,000 subsidy. If the support is over $ 13,000, the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase to $ 20,000 and maybe even higher. Bitcoin exchange rate reached $ 50000 in 2018 is sure to happen.

Learn the difference between support and resistance levels. The $9.5k level you're talking about was a resistance level, and the most recent resistance level that has been broken through was $11.3k yesterday. For now it seems that the current resistance level stands around $11.78k, so it may take a day or two before we even reach $12k. As long as we haven't even managed to reach $12k, it's pointless to even think about whatever support above $13k, because it just doesn't make any sense, and especially not with how you present it. Just relax and let the market do what it needs to do. If we happen to settle above $20k this year, then it's already perfect for me....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: