Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1987 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Now I would buy bitcoin I think the price of bitcoin is too much low.this is indeed a very good opportunity to go and buy some bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is low thers day  this is the right time to by bitcoin there won't be much chance for us to buy bitcoin at this high price again.
For all those who were unable to get any chance of investing their money into any of the crypto currency especially bitcoin and that they were feeling regret of what all happened with them in the past, I must say that now is the right time to make a good investment in this and that you will surely be able to make a very good earning out of it if you keep on doing the things in the right way.
do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because now with the same amount of money you can have more amount of bitcoin than you buy some time to the future that must be expensive bitcoin price. so I think do not delay the time to buy right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prjcoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

Right now, buying and selling are both very thoughtful.
( But I'm taking it )
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Btc right now, is in its downward trend. The state of the market is at equilibrium, which would either break upwards or go further downward. Entering the market now may be a good option, but can't say if it would be the best option.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Bitcoin has started to make very sudden price movements, which is only possible with an uncontrolled market. An unstable Bitcoin will always lose investors. A loss of 10% for 24 hours is not acceptable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
Today is really good to buy bitcoin because it is dumping, I believe that Bitcoin will make move again next quarter. There are so many whales now who manipulating the price of Bitcoin. So, my advice is do short term trading, just earn profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Now the situation is similar to the fact that bitcoin will fall to 6000 at least, and perhaps much lower. Of course, everything can change at any time.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

I’m just holding and waiting for the rising of bitcoin right now. Recently, almost the price of every coins in crypto market both have decreased currently, and I see that many of us are trying to buy lots of coin if they afford because most of them believe that the price will get raised . However, I stop buying this moment because the bitcoin market is fluctuating currently and it’s hard to anyone to predict the market will be. Therefore I think that holding is the best choice right now, it’s less of risky than keep buying it.

My choice is also holding. This is less risky. Just stay away from the great activity on the market and wait when Bitcoin will go up very high. I truly believe that BTC must start growing pretty soon.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

I do not think you'll fall any more. Very nice buying opportunity. But I can not move because I bought it at a high price. Bitcoin is campaigning right now.
bitcoin now are getting lower and lower so i think its gonna be the perfect time to buy bitcoin because as far as i know buy low sell high thats the rule and you will have this kind of thinking if you really want to make big profit into it, we all know that the bitcoin market pruce are getting low so we should hold until the bitcoin market will reach its highest market or value.

bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

Funny to hear, that bitcoin now is very cheap. In my country, ,ost of people do not earn a single bitcoin for a year of working, but yeah, if it jumps again, it would be one of the best decisions in life!
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

Well btc is down right now and i think if it doesn't break it's resistance it can actually go down upto 5000 which is sad but i believe it will go up again in it's last price.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.
You can see that bitcoins are dropping sharply during the day and the bitcoin price has hit $ 6600 and is now slightly adjusted. Bitcoin market in recent days is very exciting although bitcoin prices are constantly falling. A lot of powerful altcoin pump today.

Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery after two days of consolidation, according to my technical analysis, there will be a $ 11,000 wave, which is the time for those who are trapped to escape.
gunungkembar

Activity: 548
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin right now because the bitcoin price is very cheap and the price is still very stable because it has not shown to rise again so take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

yes you are right I think buy bitcoin is now a very appropriate time because bitcoin price is now under $ 6000 so take advantage of the opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can after that wait until the price goes up do not rush to sell it at cheap price.
DilBro256

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Now, BTC Price is about 6.800$. Next week it may fall to under 6.000$. So I think that price is good to buy! then Holding and waiting for increasing to 8-9.000$.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Right now, buying and selling are both very thoughtful.
( But I'm taking it )

Right now, yes both are thoughtful but in positive sense. You don’t have to mean it like someone would be in danger if he buys or sells bitcoins in this downtrend. Actually the market is so versatile and only for the reason, bitcoins are so generous to help people. Like in this situation, although people don’t have to sell their bitcoins so instead of worry and sadness, they are good to buy bitcoins.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Bitcoin is $7000 right now and its the lowest price for investment also and its good time to buy bitcoin because the price is also at lowest candles and its good time to place the funds into the bitcoin, because bitcoin have great future there are lot of big names are accepting bitcoin and the latest Blockchain technology and the limited quantity of bitcoin prove the great future of bitcoin and due to this the great impact to the bitcoin future,
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Currently bitcoin is available for investors very cheap rate and this is the good time to buy bitcoin because it is good position to get good profit in future and I personally feel this is the good and best time to putt all funds into bitcoin because I think and there are lot of big names are predicting the bitcoin future and they are saying bitcoin will go to the moon in future and their impact is very profitable in future,

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Bitcoin has started to make very sudden price movements, which is only possible with an uncontrolled market. An unstable Bitcoin will always lose investors. A loss of 10% for 24 hours is not acceptable.

Vice versa, as I see, now Bitcoin is close to 7 thousand marks for a very long time. This month will show what will happen to BTC next. I bet on its growth.
checkupico

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

i think BTC price will go down during next 1 week and then go up till end of this year
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

Btc right now is down but I am hoping it will recover soon and we will see bitcoin again at the moon and all will be happy with the profit who have purchased now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: