Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1987 times)
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Today is the right time to buy btc or any other altcoins since the market is on red status. I think many of the newbie hodlers are now panicking and selling their stocks. For me i rather hodl of a couple of months maybe there's a light at end of the tunnel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

The bitcoins are now 8k below and that is a good deal if you wanted to start buying bitcoins in the market they are really cheaper than they used to be last week. So if you have already buy bitcoins in that kind of deal amd after a week the bitcoins will go $10k again or more in the next week your momey qill grow just instantly that is qhy a lot of people are really a fan of investing on bitcoins but others are still aftaid because of those people who are saying that this is just a scam.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to 8900$,So I think this the time you are waiting for long.Henceforth use this time to buy some bitcoin . Actually the price fluctuation in bitcoin is very quite common,because it's an digital currency.But to get back to 10,000$ ,it should undergo a bull fight. Grin Grin
buying bitcoin now is a good moment, because after all bitcoin will continue to rise in the next few months so take advantage of the opportunity now because bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the end of the year.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

It continues to go down like a drunken man, and it is still in the dazzle. But I even decided to hold on to Bitcoin until it came back up, deciding that stupid selling it at the moment would make things worse.

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

If you buy Bitcoin now, there's a chance you could gain money but there's also a chance you could lose money.
Same as always.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

In general, I think levels below $ 10,000 are very good for entry into the middle and long term, it's possible for us to take them down, but then there will be very rapid growth and not everyone will be able to enter at a good price!
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

Well to be honest I'm just waiting to reach my target price on bitcoin and as you can see the bitcoin price is almost $11k and still increasing as of now. And my target price is $25k for now and if my target price exceed well my conclusion is 30k to 40k dollars and that price will surely I will sell.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

I am already in when Bitcoin breaks the price scale of 8k I invested whatever I can into Bitcoin I think how long crash is coming so everybody be prepared because the ride is going to be much worse than the previous times because the price is much higher now, if we can survive this crash then Bitcoin can cross 10k.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

I have some of the btc which i just use for short term trading and i have sold some of on 11k and now its time for rebuy. I buy bitcoin when it is falling like when it went down 7K then sell when there is a temporary price increase. I have bitcoin that is hold for long term, and bitcoin that I buy and sell to take advantage of price fluctuation.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

I have some of the btc which i just use for short term trading and i have sold some of on 11k and now its time for rebuy. I buy bitcoin when it is falling like when it went down 7K then sell when there is a temporary price increase. I have bitcoin that is hold for long term, and bitcoin that I buy and sell to take advantage of price fluctuation.
Of course, if you believe all the forecasts regarding the prospects for bitcoin, then today you need not miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at fairly low prices. Especially considering that bitcoin has already reached the level of 20,000 dollars.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Thats actually quite a clever strategy on your part, You can use the profits that you gain from buying when the price fluctuates for your short term needs whiles your long term Bitcoin holdings is secure and will undoubtedly reward you very much in the long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

Considering the current price of bitcoin, I believe the best thing to do is to buy. We all are not oblivious of the fact that you buy bitcoins when the price is low and sell when the price is high enough to give a significant amount of profit and that is the very thing to do in a price dump such as this. The best thinv to do is take advantage of the price fluctuations.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

in the last month the value has fluctuated between 8k and 12k with an average of 10k.
Now it seems like a good time to buy because we are more likely to go back up instead of continuing to go down.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly decreasing strongly, this has a huge influence on the market, bitcoin prices have dropped altcoin also fell sharply. At present, the price of bitcoin is only $ 9100 and is still falling. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 7100 today.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Bitcoin now is still in a critical situation, still very low in price. Although bitcoiners like me who is just hoping for my salary as a hunter is very difficult for us to adjust because we can't do nothing but to get our salary even its very low. We cant hold our coins because we don't have a budget for our needs. I want also to hold so that l can experience also to have a big amount of salary. I'm hoping also to experience of what they have.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly decreasing strongly, this has a huge influence on the market, bitcoin prices have dropped altcoin also fell sharply. At present, the price of bitcoin is only $ 9100 and is still falling. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 7100 today.
We should be positive even if btc falling down. We should speculate the price to increase and with your speculation. Let's spread good vibes so that people won't be panic especially the new ones in crypto. In this kind of situation, this is the time to buy coins due to its low price compared from the previous days. Sooner or later, we can see that it's going up again. So, better to stay calm and hodl.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

Now bitcoin going down again. So just hold your btc and wait for a good moment. But I am doing a critical work. I sell some btc. The logic of my sell, now btc prize $10600+ I am selling that prize if btc going down more I can buy more low price. I don't know it right or wrong.
We can see that the market in the past few days has been changing so much and constantly changing over time. The bitcoin price hit $ 8300 and immediately rebounded and moved up, now at $ 9300. I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin and not sell them. The bitcoin price is extremely reasonable, so you can buy at this time to trade.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

To be honest, at this moment I have preferred to stay out of the market waiting for a clearer picture since at this moment there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about cryptocurrencies. However, I have not stopped making some efforts to continue accumulating bitcoins through different methods, because I am convinced that bitcoin will continue to be a reliable store of value in the long term, and I have no doubt that by 2020 the price of bitcoin will be close to the $100K line.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

This is a very good time to invest in bitcoin, the current bitcoin price has fallen sharply, now at $ 9300 this is a very reasonable price. And sooner or later, the price of bitcoin will increase and stabilize. The thing we need to do now is keep calm and do not sell off bitcoin, continue to hold bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Frosz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

To be honest, at this moment I have preferred to stay out of the market waiting for a clearer picture since at this moment there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about cryptocurrencies. However, I have not stopped making some efforts to continue accumulating bitcoins through different methods, because I am convinced that bitcoin will continue to be a reliable store of value in the long term, and I have no doubt that by 2020 the price of bitcoin will be close to the $100K line.

How that's a pretty bold claim. I know someone said it will reach USD1mil but it just seems so far fetched. Even for $100k a piece. Really?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: