Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling or buying? It's your very own decision!  (Read 403 times)
aditya6997 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

I suggest you to know the market's tendency first!
moiseeva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I am going to hold everything and buy more. I have invested only some of my savings and do not need this money for emergency.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Every Day more funny posts made by the people well, it's okay.=)
Now the main question which now all discuss.Every day we see how bitcoin is falling, it is not surprising at the same background of the Chinese new year when people are pulling money on holidays etc , but with regard to the purchase that is information that bitcoin is still down to 7500 and then if all is well a sharp rise... Remember everyone decides to buy now or wait personally, I will wait.
Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

You hit the right button my friend, no matter what happen to the BTC or other coin's price, it's up to the holder on what to do.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I was able to get out of the market before the fall. Guest I got lucky, but some of my friends lost a lot of money. They got impatient. I would have hold on until the end of the year. Not unless I badly needed the money. That’s why disposable income should be used in investing on cryptocurrency.

Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

maybe I'll keep saving my bitcoin until the price goes back up and up. because I'm sure the bitcoin price will soon rise again.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

I currently buy some altcoin, and hold it
because I'm sure, in a few months the price will be back to normal, and now is an opportunity to buy as much as possible
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Yes, a lot of people are panicking now, because bitcoin has continued to fall, and some have sold their bitcoins.
I'm not worried, because I don't need money to invest in bitcoin. I can wait patiently.
I don't believe bitcoin will continue to fall, and it will soon return to normal.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

\
I will keep o hold anything, that what I have and buy more, because I want to earn more money, So that instead of selling I'll just hold it, until the price goes up and up.

severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I take option three: Keeping! In that market, I can not buy! There is a really good chance that I can get coins later cheaper.
And selling? No! My plans were always to keep my coins for a longer period of time, even if a larger dip would happen. And now that we really face it, I will not change my plans.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Yeah,it is our own decision and I think no one is advertising bitcoin anything and no one asked to buy us.Just people we are attracted to the bitcoin by its huge price growth in the recent days.But people need to understand about the crypto currency investment before investing on them because it is too volatile so the investor can lose the investment money too at any time so he must invest only the affordable money to lose.
Bitcoin has a huge tendency it can jump upto $5000 in a day so no doubt in that but people need to believe on bitcoin and need to hold their coins when it is falling.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Bitcoin today tends to decline. Each of us is required to be able to control the situation intelligently, in order to create a conducive atmosphere and away from the panic.
IMO buying bitcoin and holding it`s a very appropriate way to do in a situation like this.
Imagine (if, everyone did the same thing maybe the bitcoin price would recover quickly).
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

As you know the current situation bitcoin is very dull now ,but I'm not going to sell it. It's good to hold your handed bitcoin and wait for the right time. But I'm not gonna buy Bitcoin any more.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

This decision of buying or selling of any kind of coin greatly depends on the person who is there in this stuff but the thing is you need to think well and analyze the market situation in the best possible way before making any final decision. Making the right decision at the right time can help you in generating a huge amount of profit thus helping you in making your dreams come true.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

This decision of buying or selling of any kind of coin greatly depends on the person who is there in this stuff but the thing is you need to think well and analyze the market situation in the best possible way before making any final decision. Making the right decision at the right time can help you in generating a huge amount of profit thus helping you in making your dreams come true.

It your own decisions. So you buy and sell coin you know the proces. It time to change the pricess. It good opportunity for improve your self. If need information of the bitcoin price check the market place. So before sell and buy check the price information. Then you know the price and plan to work and process.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Selling at any time and buying at the time is a must for every investor, but I think we should listen to those who are more experienced to gain more experience in many parts of the country. The government has caught many times involved in Bitcoin and lost money leading to property theft ,if an experienced person would not lose
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

For me if i rather to choose from buying or selling Bitcoin if i will buy Bitcoin i will consider the price of what i will buy i will start at low price like Bitcoin before it is just $3500 but now it is getting bigger and bigger like $7500 i will be smart in buying because my momey will be wasted if i dint think right.
hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

owh, of course we have to see the market condition if want to buy or sell altcoin that we have. because by analyzing market conditions we will know what percentage of our profits.

buy when cheap and sell when expensive, or hodl when altcoin conditions below. this is a strategy in trade politics.

and when market conditions like today I have 2 choices, buy more or hodl.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

my opinion is just holding what will do better if you're backing up your back but only holding bitcoin was not just selling your bitcoin you now sure sure you're getting a few weeks

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I think when the price is low its time to buy, and if you have some coins than to hold and wait for higher price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: