Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Tomatocage's 1% interest loans, up to 20 BTC (collateral required)  (Read 11363 times)
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:16:51 AM

would you consider doge or nxt  as a collateral?

No, I'm afraid not.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ezalex

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:33:05 AM

No, I'm afraid if anyone can know me who I am but I am fully confidante no one will even able to know I am orignally Projects guy whose scammed for 500,000 USD from peoples already WOW...... Newbie offering loans for "collateral" = SCAM as this guy NOT my agent so ONLY and ONLY my agents allowed here to ask even 500 BTCs loan as my agent Projects already did and scammed 600 BTCs via loans already WOW I am Biggest scammer as I am Tomatocage WOW no one can ever stop me WOW.....

NOOOOO reaLLY?!? Never can know how I am biggest supporter of scammer Projects WOW no really can know it and I will MUST continue keep working my all agents like projects to scam people here on forum and will never stop as I am Tomatocage WOW
No one can guessed how I am biggest scammer and GOD father of scammers like Projects!
Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage already biggest supporter and GOD father of my agent "Projects" yes absolutely right Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage yes thats right I am biggest scammer as I am Hero sorry ZERO member and I already got my biggest shares of 400,000 USD from Projects whose scammed so stupid peoples here with my fully support WOW no one can ever will know how I scam peoples very professionally and currently my hundreds of agents like Projects working around forums WOW so I will must make myself as world largest scammer and will MUST earn Millions of dollars as I am Tomatocage WOW!!! what a nice nick name of biggest GOD Father of all scammers like Projects WOW its not nice??? off course it is as I am very good in scams peoples for millions of $$$$ and I have so many agents here like sase007 i mean jamesbond 007 and Projects and too many others and they will scam here and there always on all over forum because I am biggest supporter of them and no one can even stop me as I am Tomatocage as and forum admins FULLY supported me WOW!!!!!!!!!!! and Obvious scammers are obvious as I am Tomatocage!!!!!!!

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:05:58 PM

Hi Tomatocage I was wondering if it would be possible to borrow 1.4 Bitcoin for a few days.

I run a Free Mining giveaway and am purchasing an Antminer S1 to be used to mine for others and myself on it.

I'm not sure what I can really give you for collateral but I've ran multiple giveaways that have gone well past 700 posts with payouts being issued up to the time of the Giveaway closing.

I understand if this is not enough collateral or you consider it too high Risk

Hope you as always have nice day though  Cheesy

Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:28:02 PM

Hi Tomatocage I was wondering if it would be possible to borrow 1.4 Bitcoin for a few days.

I run a Free Mining giveaway and am purchasing an Antminer S1 to be used to mine for others and myself on it.

I'm not sure what I can really give you for collateral but I've ran multiple giveaways that have gone well past 700 posts with payouts being issued up to the time of the Giveaway closing.

I understand if this is not enough collateral or you consider it too high Risk

Hope you as always have nice day though  Cheesy

It's not the risk I'm concerned with. In fact I'd lend BTC to pirateat40, candoo, or TradeFortress in a heartbeat if they provide adequate collateral. If you can come up with collateral, I can have BTC in your wallet within the hour.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: