Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥MAIN SALE🔥] MINDLINK - Blockchain eLearning platform  (Read 30277 times)
Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Big and interesting airdrop form!  Grin Spent about half an hour to fill, But glad to participate in airdrop and project.

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunleofficial

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Great project with prospects and Nice innovative. This is very interesting project.
@victorolakunle

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Awesome and amazing project. Wishing you best
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

Hi - I have joined the project and I am looking forward to seeing what the devs can deliver.

With regards to the topics allowed for posting - traditional teaching methods are as everyone knows usually face to face where the teacher teaches and the students listen. Can we change things here where remote learning becomes a possibility?

The fast pace of technology ensures that this is now a viable alternative to traditional teaching and blockchain technology can help get us there faster.

I really hope that Mindlink can provide a real paradigm shift in ways of delivering teaching material and I will be watching this token launch very carefully.

Best wishes.
Kingbibir

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

wow, I like the project idea. I am expecting a detailed roadmap and teams behind this amazing YouPay. All the best to the team  !!!
Cointyphoon

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Excellent innovating blochchain project in an untouched sector. One to watch !! Good luck with it
JeanCoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Your project seems interesting.
Who are your main competirors ?
sou1iane

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Another good project at eLearning.
Your project seems interesting.
menbaoui89

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Good project  i will get to know about this project
Good luck  us
cashtrader$$$

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

I'm excited for this project.
Giving everyone access to education will greatly help to advance the human race. Traditional ways of education is very limiting, often creating a traditionally set blueprint citizens who no longer learn to think for themselves but are rather taught to think in a certain way that is acceptable to society.
Knowledge and education is not a once off endeavor, but is something that should be pursued daily to help elevate our own levels of understanding and to create better understanding of others.
Having access to an e-learning platform will place each person's educational upgrades of mind in their own hands and will create easy access to those who need it most. A global knowledge exchange process will help to create better understanding and insight into other cultures and other ways of thinking.

I look forward to seeing how this project will continue to grow.
@ashaikh1991

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

Great project @ Mindlink
Hurlermileykhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Nice project. Hope it moon soon
yekbtc

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

It's a project that draws my attention.Good luck team.
moo3maad2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

i really want to join your community because i guess your future will be sunny
Emjay_01

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Positive about this project.
tatasmalut

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

great project and nice idea hopefully this will be successful token for the future thanks to all the dev behind this project
ltt88
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

great project . But i think if website upgraded https will Better than
larissa_hf

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I like very much the educational concept project and I look foward to it, sucess to all the time Smiley
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

interesting project, where is the roadmap?
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

This coin will be a revolution.
Traditional ways of education are slow and slack of real.
After graduate, everyone must continue studying. E-learning is good way.
With e-learning, you can study everywhere and everytime.
With e-learning, you can study everything you want, from everywhere on the world.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: