Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the right time to buy this coins  (Read 416 times)
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

davorcoin, bitconnect and other lending coin that are red flag is this the right time to buy this coins?Huh
i dont think bitconnect is one of the good coin in this time of crash. Because of what happened recently to bitconnect thier reputation affects the price , from 400$ down to 10$ .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

I don't know if this is the right time to buy. All altcoins are dropping and we don't know when they will recover. But if you believe in this coin. If they pump soon you will have a big payout.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

After draining the bitconnect, I no longer trust credit coins. Playing with them, there is a very big risk of losing everything. Choose something else, the market has a lot of good coins.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

The advice for you at the moment, after the BitConnect collapse, is not to buy any coin that operates under the lending model. Ownership of these coins can lead to the loss of all assets as the rate of cryptos has been continuously decreasing recently. Because the nature of lending is counterproductive to the development of the market, it is necessary to remove and boycott.

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

After draining the bitconnect, I no longer trust credit coins. Playing with them, there is a very big risk of losing everything. Choose something else, the market has a lot of good coins.

As what Kryptpnitka have posted, it is true. The way these lending coins works is the same as ponzi schemes. When there are enough people to sustain to pay off the initial investors, the scheme would work but it is a bubble that can pops easily. If majority of users were to withdraw all their token together at the same time , it would crash to rock bottom.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

davorcoin, bitconnect and other lending coin that are red flag is this the right time to buy this coins?Huh

Currently, the lending rate of Bitconnect is down to just under $ 4. If you want to invest for a short-term profit now, I think that because I have watched Bitcoin, there are times when it is up to 20%. Moreover, if you buy BitConnect at the lowest price, it will undoubtedly be profitable if the next day the exchange rate increases.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

Most of the alternative coins or even bitcoin goes dramatically down this month. But, this is a good time to buy and invest for sure. If you understand the way as a trader, you don't hesitate especially through uncertainty if you knew the positive vision for tomorrow. Sometimes risky road leads you to a brighter future. It's a 50 - 50 decision, just be confident and gather all your luck cause this is gonna be tough.
Auditan04

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Think twice on bitconnect there are many bad reviews for that coins. There are many red flag concerning with that coins. Don't look for the current price instead look at the fundamentals and technical of your chosen altcoins.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

if you are confident in the future anycoin, then, of course, invest in it! Yes, now is the best time for purchases and investments, but you should be sure of your choice by at least 80%, I'm not talking about 100%! Think and make your choice! Smiley

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

the last time all the coin has decreased the price is great and sure enough, it was the right time to buy coins and wait for the price of coins recovered then the result obtained must be very large.
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Yes for sure, if buying time is not now, then when ?

i agree 100% if not now that the price is really down then when? i dont think the market will stay down forever
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

depending on your belief .. but when the price drops drastically is a good time to buy and all coins are now experiencing drastic decline.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

Right now, the bitcoin is slowly getting up again. I think it's not late to buy btc, since it's only a half value from last December 2017. What do you think?
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

the right time to buy is when the coins per coin prices fall. and it looks like some of this last time is the right time to buy coins and use them to invest in the long term.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Only if you are sure of their growth can be invested, but I would recommend not investing large amounts in these coins
husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I think it's depend to you about the future of coin. Maybe you should analyze that coin to predit what will going. In my eye, you like trauma about trading and you so confuse right now to choose right coin. For good reason, you keep to take a rise for a while to riset about coin predict news.

thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

Get far away from these coins
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

I think so lending coins will have bad ending like bitconnect.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I would suggest to find other altcoins that you want to invest your money because those coins you said have an issue. There are other altcoins that still undervalued and really have more potential than those altcoins you've said. Just search deeply and you will make easy profit. Goodluck.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

I do not advise buying these coins at all. There are other promising altcoins such as: Ripple, Nem, Waves, Stratis and many other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: