Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market down trend  (Read 526 times)
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

I think it was a completely sucker-eating operation.Investors were probably disappointed.I'm always on the waiting list because every fall has an exit.
I do not recommend it, but I think the current situation is a buying opportunity.
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

i dont think this will last until march though, bulls will be back soon. bitcoin might hit 6k level but thats it, if they let bitcoin drop more than that then they must be crazy.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

To be honest, I'm just getting scared. Because I could never even think that we could fall so much. It is very strange for me to see such large volumes for sale, because I do not understand why it is cheaper to sell than the price for which I bought
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

perhaps the cause is the holding holders of coins trying to sell
the coins after meeting the sales target when buying cheap and then
sell it at a high price when this is the high price they start selling
coin bitcoin, altcoin them to earn money, multiply the amount
bitcoin, increase the amount of altcoin.
better hold it until the increasing period
return the bitcoin price or altcoin coins that were played at the time. or it could be
cutloss bitcoin, altcoin cutloss.
Whether the alcoin coin's bitcoin coin can go down constantly to the point
dangerous? relative depending on the circumstances of each type of coin respectively though
the coin of bitcoin or altcoin down as deep as it can certainly rise again however
the increase is still relatively dependent on market enthusiasts and market demand and strength
buyer of bitcoin coins, altcoin which is decisive when the price is too cheap
then automatically trading players bitcoin altcoin trying to buy the coins
at a cheap time then sell it back when the price is high because that's it
high price then on sale again so the price dropped in buy again price up and down again.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

This is the wrong time to cut your losses right now because we already saw a huge correction in the last couple of weeks. We are going to bounce sooner or later, so just ignore your holdings and relax a little bit!
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

I guess this down trend relates to the Chinese New Year,that why we see all this bullshit Wink
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?

Nope, there is no such thing that can speculate the price for that long, but if that bad scenario become reality the best thing to do is always not to panic and Hodl, no more no less.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

I guess this down trend relates to the Chinese New Year,that why we see all this bullshit Wink
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

I do not know about you, but I will hold on until the market stabilizes. This has already been for me and red candles are not a reason for panic. I want it to happen faster, but I think everything has its time. There is a drop, there will be growth.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
Yes it might be that long to recover,because we experienced the worst bloodbath in the history of bitcoin,but lets hope investors will comeback to bitcoin so the totalmarketcap of cryptocurrency would recover fast a long with bitcoin and altcoins.This is a very critical moment for bitcoin if this coin would still dominate the market or it could be replaced by ethereum which has better and stable price.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

as the contrast on gesturicals with the message on moderation as leaving with nominal unit of symbol as with work of qualification,
those to shows as best on offers with the exchange of table,
as more to goes with the relatives on methodologicals as investors to work on decision as requestitng shifts of differences as the parts on work with the customs of displacement on qualifying entrance within the parts on schemes with the business of the crypto finance.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

Morelikely yes,the trend is still bearish while our total marketcap keeps declining for about 3weeks,thus bitcoin's price dropped might trigger most of these investors to get out from cryptocurrencies which will result into another bloodbath,people who are getting panicked will worsen the situation which makes cryptocurrency market more volatile.

iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

A major pull back, which we have experienced multiple times in the past as well.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Everything is speculation even the March mentioned is not assured. You will check the level of your loss and know  what to do. But me iam holding though i am 45%  down now. Holding to see what happens around that March.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Hard to say if the down trend will last for a while. Personnally, I am pretty confident into the forecasts. We could know this trends until mid march, then the market will be in a up trend. Let's hope that it will happen like this

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Yes, this is a rather sad story, which I still hope will end very positively, because all this history with the fall of the crypto currency must have its end and still begin its journey to the moon.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

March is not so long that people can't manage to hold their coins,  in fact that's the only thing we should do right now.  But it doesn't mean you can't even trade your coins,  it's still can be done if we are really in need of money.
It's gonna be hard to imagine that,  how far bitcoin and alts  drop from its peak to dip hell. But I know these things is just a test for everybody, and it's gonna be back somehow.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

It might be true because the main trend is still in bearish region,crypto total marketcap is still declining because of the FUDs that we had few days back which triggered most of the investors to take their money out of butcoin.If bitcoin wont survive this declining trend ethereum might take its place which is better because it has more stable price and community than bitcoin,investors are looking for something more stable like ethereum.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

I would advise not to sell now. If you sold earlier, at the peak or just after, then now is the time to consider buying back in. Take some perspective by looking at the 12 month charts. Back in November the current whole market cap would be an ATH... the current fall is just the inevitable follow-up to the December rise. Sure, it's a deeper fall than many (myself included) were expecting, but still, ignoring the anomaly of December we are still trending upwards.
Whatever you do, don't panic sell now! This is the time for steady hands and logical thinking.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

I don't think the down trend will lasts that long since it already lasts for a month. It either stops this month or people will lose hope and start to question the capability of crypto again. But what worried me the most is that the full time crypto traders and holders has so much loss imagine how much they lose in just a month. We all know that crypto will reach its highest point after this struggle.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: