Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market down trend  (Read 531 times)
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

In fact, no one knows what will happen for sure. A lot of experts say that soon drop will be over and the price will go up.
My friends advise me to sell all my coins... Grin

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

In fact, no one knows what will happen for sure. A lot of experts say that soon drop will be over and the price will go up.
My friends advise me to sell all my coins... Grin
Actually this huge dip will be over soon,  we just wait for that cause we can't make things to help crypto market for fast recovery.
Selling your coins today it seems to be not a good thing,  help to manage your self in keeping it for a moment or if not,  then just be sure you won't regret it once price will rise again.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Now really not worth anything to sell , just hold and keep . The main thing is not to commit irreparable mistakes , so you do not regret . Soon dawn
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
Few months ago when some people joined the crypto world, they ended up making a big mistake of cutting loss after a huge dump and a pretty crazy bloodbath during August before the Fork. Over time, the market bounced back and they regretted it.

For example, I bought Dogecoin at 36sats, it came as low as 14sats. I was part of them, sold for loss and hated the altcoin market only to see Dogecoin ended up reaching as high as 110sats in December. DO the mathematics! Never panic sell. If you have more funds, buy at the dips and swim in profit when the market recovers.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

Is it true that the market down trend will last until March? What do you think we can do? Hold or cutloss?
The damage from the previous bloodbath seems to be the worst in the history of bitcoin,200MA and 200EMA where touched by bitcoin,which means it is the very first time to happen in its history,all time low from the ath,this could trigger most of the investors get out from the bitcoin's market leaving ethereum to be their next choice or pick that could lead most of the altcoins,i am worried about how peole will work about it this is very devastating even in cryptocurrency history.

atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

we'll know!!,see this great potential for next 2 months, I just believe in myself this will be the right profit for me,buy and hold it's me, but it depends on what action you hoping, I just following good opportunity and this a the time
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is based on two things - speculation and faith. For speculators, what is happening now is a big problem, but for people who believe in the success of cryptocurrencies, the situation of this price correction have no matter.
Decide for yourself on which side you are on.
Very interesting thoughts. I think that all investors are speculators on the cryptocurrency market since everyone wants to make a profit. Don't you think so?
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

In my opinion this down trend will only last until Chinese new year because they already run out of bad news regarding bitcoin and it is just a matter of time before this market will turn into green again.

I agree, just a few days after parties finish, and we'll see markets rise again.
We'll soon remember this down trend as a lost opportunity for many of us to buy cheap.
Marteel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

hodl till the world ends bro!
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

A lot of talk about the price decline is so sharp today, but there is no definitive explanation for the cause of the decline in prices of all types of digital currencies. All we have to do is hold back all the altcoins we have in the long run because most likely all types of digital currencies will be more valuable in the future.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

All of the newbies that came in the big bull run in December have all bee wiped out now by the big players and they will not be coming back. They all now think Bitcoin and altcoins are a big scam so now we will see the market dive further and further down until Bitcoin hits July levels. I see Bitcoin going down to around 2k USD before I see any remarkable improvement in the marketplace and it will not be happening any time soon. Everything in crypto has popped now and the bubble has burst. For most of us it is over now the chance to become wealthy. Now I am just looking to gather some coins for my bread and butter, even that I do not hold out much hope anymore. I sincerely hope I may be wrong in this regard.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Honestly, no one knows what the market will do. We've had corrections that lasted anywhere from a few days to around 2 years. But imo, i think we will see a much better february. I think this is the final of the dips we will see, and btc should go back up to 10k soon.
Yes, no one can say what the market can hold, we  have had longer downtrends for a longer period of time, but like someone posted on the thread, the recovery are always back stronger, so what is the point of selling when you know you have the plans to hold for long term anyway.

Selling now is more like giving the whales and institutions what they want. Panic, dump and then they start a rally when there is no one to dump anymore, only to see panic buying all over again which would be a huge loss as well.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

I am not sure of it, but I believe it can be true. At least the market will be fluctuating for 3-4 weeks (minimum). Experienced traders can earn a pretty good sum of money is they use all these ups and downs in a smart way.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Not sure how you will be cutting your losses when we are most probable at the bottom now. IF you sell now, you might end up selling at the bottom and hence diminish any chances of recovering your losses that you may have had if you had bought earlier when prices were high.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is based on two things - speculation and faith. For speculators, what is happening now is a big problem, but for people who believe in the success of cryptocurrencies, the situation of this price correction have no matter.
Very interesting thoughts. I think that all investors are speculators on the cryptocurrency market since everyone wants to make a profit. Don't you think so?
if I myself would certainly be looking for profits from the market cryptocurrency, because from here investors and others that get a little big advantage ya in cryptocurrency. and this is where it's great to make a profit
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

It's really hard to tell when market trend down will last because it will depend on the people or investors. It is better to hold it than cut your loss because when you hold your coins you will not incur a loss since it is still there and  definitely the price will increase again.You will have more income if you wait.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

I meant that some invest in cryptocurrencies just because someone told them or read somewhere that they can make money on it. Now they have a problem, because what has happened recently to the crypto market is terrible for them. Those who believe in the success of cryptocurrencies do not care about the current price drops, because they know that it is only a matter of time when the market will return to the upward trend.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

You people that can't come to conclusion on your own cause these bear markets. You buy when people say buy and sell when people say sell. Well hate to break it too you but people are doing the opposite of what they are telling you, everyone is trying to make money and everyone has an agenda. Educate yourself.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

I think the down trend is already over. Now we are waiting for slow growth. Now is the good time to buy.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

I think the down trend is already over. Now we are waiting for slow growth. Now is the good time to buy.

Yes, It has rebound at 6k and should now show growing to the new hills. Give btc a month and it should be over 20k  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: