Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the possible changes will happen if the bitcoin is legalized?  (Read 418 times)
kmrunner

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

I think government will impose tax on it once its legalized in the country and maybe put limits on how much can a person buy and sell, just like in the banks there is always limits for withdrawal transactions.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

If the bitcoin legalized then surely government will put tax in it. If the government will involve then there are rules and all the transaction will involve politics. But in my opinion bitcoin is not illegal is just that it's not associated with the government. And they cannot control every transaction.

Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

If bitcoins were to be legalized the goverment will have the power to monitor and mandate the transactions involving bitcoins. They would establish different laws in order to control and i think it would be not as easy as these days to transact in this business. Strict policies will be implemented.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

These are the possible changes.

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
P.S merit me if this post is worth for it.
P.P.S. please merit me so that I will be promoted Smiley

First change will be about transactions, like paying bills for example. Less hassle. You don't need to travel. And second, for the bank. All of people will get their savings account and put it in bitcoin. Because, Yes, the bank is guaranteeing you that your money in the bank will make your money earn for you. Like about 3% per year. Look. Per YEAR. But in bitcoin. Per YEAR is a really big change. In bank, the 3% interest will be nothing because of the inflation rate per year.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

I think that if the world's bitcoin is legalized, maybe we can realize that the world has a common payment method, which is also conducive to the exchange of nations.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

If the bitcoin become legalize the first changes can happen is bitcoin will be taxable in every country, regulated by the governments. Maybe the governments will make rules and establish the law for the bitcoin users. Its become harder to enter the bitcoin industry and possibly strictly policy can happen.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

When the bitcoin become legal it may be the that we will pay tax for every pay out transaction that we will perform. So it will be time that the government will had a income from us. But on the positive side, when bitcoin become legal the use of it will be widen. The transaction will be smooth specially in mode of payment. And there posibilities that bitcoin can use in lot of stores or malls that makes our transaction more comfortable. But I think this may happen in a very long time and process because there is a lot of stage process before it became legal. And most of all people will open their mind in using digital currency.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
i think if bitcoin is can legalized all over the world it takes a big changes for each country like all people can become a rich.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

If bitcoin will legalized all over the world more people will do also bitcoin the possible will happen bitcoin will be much hard to earn and the price will increase also because more people will by this for there easy payments.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Peoples Perceptions.

Evolution of Currency.

People.

Transactions.

Share your thoughts.
if bitcoin legalized I am sure this will change the state of many people towards better and more advanced from now surely. and will make it easier for everyone in terms of any example of online transaction payments, as well as a source of income.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

So many changes take place now people are afraid of bitcoin the main reason is bitcoin is not legal in many countries, once if it is legalised many will invest in bitcoin and also that helps the government by means of tax collection. Its an advantage for both the users as well as government.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Heavy taxes will be imposed on bitcoin holders,but there will be  Bitcoin popularity and a good flow of new investors and definitely price will increase.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

If the bitcoin is legalized for sure its volatility would be controlled and its would be more stable coin as people would have more confidence on it.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

Peoples Perceptions.

Evolution of Currency.

People.

Transactions.

Share your thoughts.
It is very nice  if that would be happen,we can easily and freely things right,crypto is legal so we can continue bitcoin all throughout the years.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

"Mass Adoption" will be the first thing that is going to happen if Bitcoin is legalized worldwide. There will definitely be a surge in Bitcoin's price and the spike would be the biggest ever in the history which no other crypto would have acknowledged.
The currency will then get developed rapidly since legalization will result in many big companies implementing it as mode of payment. Surely somebody will take the initiative to develop the currency further and hence Bitcoin will become the beast in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

First of all I think the Bitcoin in not illegal. Being illegal entails that you are violating the law. In the absence of law/regulation with bitcoin it is not Illegal.
Second would be if all government would regulate or would come up with regulation the effects will be as follows;
1. It will lead to high transaction fees this is because the government will have it share in the form of taxes.
2. More KYC of users. Transaction will no longer be anonymous.
3. Popularity might increase.

This are some of the things that might happen.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

I think bitcoin will be much better if it is legalized. And the transaction will be easy if bitcoin will be used and increase the source of income to people
Nobel Jane

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

possible changes are too many most especialy the rotation of cash money compared to the currency we are dreaming now.  It would be so ice to use this bitcoin coz we can ransac any in he world some banks here n my country are already accepting bitcoins and i guess they did not fail or loss in allowing bitcoins to their banks since almost 30% of the population here are using bitcoin. To legalize bicoin it would be great for many.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

I don't think so that bitcoins are illegal, it is just that government has no laws or regulation for bitcoins that doesn't means it is illegal.Well if bitcoins gets legalized than many people who were scared to invest in bitcoins because many people thought it was illegal, would start investing in bitcoins and the prices will rise high.I think there would be tax involved in transactions and transactions won't be anonymous any more.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

I already know that, since there are many countries that have legalized, if bitcoin the world received bitcoin, then what happens is a major change from all aspects of government and also aspects of life.

only all countries should be able to manage it properly, if can not manage it then bitcoin will only be a boomerang for the country.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: