Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the possible changes will happen if the bitcoin is legalized?  (Read 413 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

Not necessarily the most preferred currency for everyone, and it depends on the government system implemented in each country that legalize bitcoin.
Maybe crypto will be a currency that being the most preferred/government is more recommend to use crypto currency, and there are still make it as an alternative currency only/ for a facilitate the transaction only.

Business opportunities will be more open, unemployment is reduced, crypto activity is more lively, and maybe a various ads about crypto will be advertised on television.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

If bitkoyn will be legalized, then the entire traditional banking system will fall and serious complications of access to personal savings arise.
As soon as the current payment instruments show signs of weakness, digital money will instantly fill this niche. At the same time, the value of the crypto currency will undoubtedly grow.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

As a bitcoin user it is a great news for me to be legalized the bitcoin in my country..
There are  so many people who make interested of it.
And soon the crypto currency will be next as a fiat money.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

It will be highly impact over the world if bitcoin will be legalized. World economy will experienced a new trend of transaction. Bitcoin holder will be  the most gainer and profited for ever.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

As a bitcoin user it is a great news for me to be legalized the bitcoin in my country..
There are  so many people who make interested of it.
And soon the crypto currency will be next as a fiat money.

Legalized in most of country mean people allow to use bitcoin as currency and also investment. The government not forbidden their citizens to use it like in a country where bitcoin is banned.
But crypto will never replace fiat.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

If the bitcoins are legalized everywhere then all the normal people will come into invest on it without any hesitation because nowadays mostly people are afraid to invest on it due to their government will make them illegal in their country.
And the price of crypto currencies will shoot up to the moon because of more demand,for now only little portion of the people using crypto but there are seven billion peoples in the world,if bitcoin was legalized there are chance for more demand for all the crypto currencies not only the bitcoin.
But people need to pay taxes for the governments that is the negativity if the bitcoin was legalized.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

For me if bitcoin will be legalized there could be huge changes in all form of currencies; first it can be taxable,it can be accepted as legal form of payment in any transactions, a lot of income generating trading transactions will be operated, ore people has a  chance to have income or even increase their income, a possibility of increasing their power to purchase, it can also generate jobs, a lot of opportunities to all the digital currencies. there could be hug changes in crypto currencies, in fiat currencies and even banknotes.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

These are the possible changes.

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
P.S merit me if this post is worth for it.
P.P.S. please merit me so that I will be promoted Smiley
If all of the countries are being legalized by this bitcoin I woul say that it will gives lots of advantages like they can feel better at home while working and earning. They can buy the things they want in the supermarket when needed  by the used of online bitcoin.And many more.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

There can be many things to do when it's legalized.For me it is easier to pay bills and even stores. I'm not afraid to plunder me on the road and when it's legalized the more people will use it than the paper money because it is easier to carry. And maybe the leaders of the country they will not make corruption as well and because many person who uses bitcoin it help to  increase the value of bitcoin.
think if it is legalized, the characteristic of  being decentralized would change into centralization because government might be able to be part of all transactions, the anonymity will be transparent because our bank might be requesting true identity of the  holder regarding their virtual accounts
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

There will be more people and big businesses investing in cryptocurrencies because they can feel the law will protect them.

People can enjoy bitcoin and have confidence that they will carefully study how to earn it.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

These are the possible changes.

Peoples Perceptions.
It can change the opinions of people about the digital currency. It is because bitcoin is consider as the father of all crypto currency.

Evolution of Currency.
It can change our methods of payments, billing,  buying and selling things. Even our methods of transactions will change.

People.
We all know that money can change the people and so even the even crypto currency but it always depends on how the user will carry the bitcoin.

Transactions.
As I said earlier, bitcoin has the power to change our currency. If our currency will be change then the modes of payments will also change. We can pay using our mobile phones directly.

Share your thoughts.
P.S merit me if this post is worth for it.
P.P.S. please merit me so that I will be promoted Smiley
It would be the most controversial yet most revolutionary decision of this year.The possible changes that would happen if bitcoin is legalized are increase in market cap as decision would encourage more and more investors to invest.There can be more safe and independent regulatory bodies that can look after the safe transaction.people can trust more and the return would also increased as the numbers of scams would decrease.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

If Bitcoin will be legalized then The price will increase rapidly because alot of users will use bitcoin as currency or can be commodities, the thing here is we have fast transaction and it can be done by both parties. Governments will not going to control us but they will use it for paying taxes.

No I think it would be more stable like gold and any Fiat does. If the government will rule out Cryptocurrency as legal, for sure we will see a major increase of price but it will be stagnant and will slowly be moving.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

If that should happened,there will be much demand of bitcoin which will cause a high rise and will also be effected on ALTCOINS as some might not afford to hold Bitcoin as investments but will rather prefer promissing ALTCOINS like MEDICHAIN
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Legalization involves centralization it will never happen bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment to give users ease of utilizing it for anonymous purposes and such alike. Many bitcoin users started using BTC because of the decentralization of it, meaning no bank or authority have perks with it.

The answer to the question if bitcoin is legalized, it will be the end of the world, it is the origin of everything the father of cryptocurrency.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Legalization involves centralization it will never happen bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment to give users ease of utilizing it for anonymous purposes and such alike. Many bitcoin users started using BTC because of the decentralization of it, meaning no bank or authority have perks with it.

The answer to the question if bitcoin is legalized, it will be the end of the world, it is the origin of everything the father of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you as Bitcoin got famous due to decentralization and if the country are legalizing then it means they are controlling all activities of it, which means anyone using bitcoin for illegal activity they will be noted down. If this point we accept then on one side it is good as bitcoin use will become legal and no more illegal activity will happen but on other side it will lose its value as 80% of the users dont want to get noted by anyone. So all option are open if it got legalized
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

I think Bitcoin is legitimate, but the problem is that the government's government does not support it. Bitcoin is a good investment. This is an additional source of income for thousands of people around the world. Bitcoin removes unemployment from the country. It prohibits investment in many countries because the government of that country can not control it. It does not mean that Bitcoin is not illegal or supported.
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Govt will legalise bitcoin with certain regulations. Fluctuating price can be harmful for any economy as well as interest of people. Transactions can be easy with legalisation of bitcoin but inversely it will effect the price of bitcoin which will result in price stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: