Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy when there is blood in the streets  (Read 408 times)
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Buy low, sell high: a very good strategy in trading. But what if you don't have any amount to buy it? Grin Trading makes me nuts sometimes but it will give me more lesson to learn.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

But that does not mean buy anything when there is blood in streets, you should be very careful when picking coins. If you buy trash coins even at cheap price, you will still lose.

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Financial market legend and 19th-century banker Nathan Rothschild once allegedly declared...

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

As the story goes, Rothschild used this contrarian approach to amass a fortune.
This is by far the best approach if you ask me. Buy when no one is willing to buy and there is a lot of FUD around the project. But this also comes with a lot of risk, so best is to not to put all the eggs in teh same basket.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Financial market legend and 19th-century banker Nathan Rothschild once allegedly declared...

The best quote ever said when it comes to making trades . Indeed the best time to buy is when everything is red and all people are panic selling.
I've been trading for a while and I've noticed everytimes I buy during the bull run ,It almost always goes down and even if I make profits it wouldn't be that much. However when you buy during the beartrend you will easily double or tripple the amount of you put it in a very short periode of time .
So yeah "be greedy when others are fearful" warren buffett.
CryptoC7

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Absolutely, grab the dips by choosing the right coins and HODL!! Usually when the price is high some people would say I wanted to buy during the dip but when the dip actually happens, all they say is I will never buy with this collapse in price.....
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

taking the form of vertical line, the the attains within field of customs with ideals to gives as might of reference as investors to gains on returns with the work of anchoring as moderating release of drawing from the exchange market, as with the substitution of aggregate priors as qualifying use of selection with personal displacement of unit on aspects with the indication, investors to collects with confinesment as might to put of decision as best on limit with level of exchange, to request with finest of option to dispute with the commands of the market table of order.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Sure, but what constitutes blood on the streets? Even with a bear market pullback the crypto market is still massively up compared to last year.

What constitutes blood in the streets is when they market dips 60% across the board over the coarse of a single week. I for one did buy when I saw the bloodbath. I have already made a little cash from selling and I am now buying again while things are still low with the hope we keep going up over the next few weeks.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

buy when everyone sells - this is an excellent rule.
 sorry no money left for such purchases. Undecided and buying altkoins for bitcoin is not the best idea now

lol how do you know what means everyone how many market participants are out there thats impossible to know

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

To buy in a falling market is the right decision. In crypto sphere much depends on the price of bitcoin. But in my opinion there are still no clear reasons for the growth of bitcoins. I assume that it can fall to 4k.
Mr. Net (OP)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

looks like this was spot on.

Money Is Information
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

That is how these whales play in the market,first they will create some panic at the market,then these weak hands will start to do panic selling which is the main aim of these big players so tha prices in the market would be lower,then they will search for a good entry point,sell it on the peak then re-peat until they have fullfilled their greed.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

blood bath on the street is giving away chance to participate in the market for everyone.
those who participated during blood bath will surely get  something sooner or later.

Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

Wait for 4k or lower levels on btc if you want see a real panic on the market. Right now noone know, what happend, situation is still not so clear as people thinking.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

yes. I agree with this. But in our market now, you need to wait until the lowest dropping value reached. Monitor by time to time the market so you can tell if the value is rising again maybe that's the lowest dropping value and you should invest in it and hold it then wait the value back to normal. 
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Buy low, sell high: a very good strategy in trading. But what if you don't have any amount to buy it? Grin Trading makes me nuts sometimes but it will give me more lesson to learn.
It's easy to just figure that one out. If you don't have the money to invest in a coin then don't invest in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

yeah that's always tradition to buy when there's a red in it. but when you want to buy look about that coin,are this coin will go up again and look for another news about it cause it can be down again or rise. Also remember this strategy buy on low and sell it on high

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

It is very easy to say Buy when is low and sell when is high, but the whole problem is that when the market is red no one knows when is the bottom and no one wants to commit money if the price will drop more. And when the market is growing no one wants to sell and see the price go higher and higher.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

I have the same principle in the market,i will only buy cheap coins when most of the people are too scared to buy,probably when the market bleeds or some market crash has happened.This is the best strategy you should practice because the higher the risk the higher the rewards when you perfected this methid surely bloodbaths wont hurt your portfolio anymore,and you will consider blodobaths as blessings.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: