Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FuturoCoin - cryptocurrency with instant payments launched.  (Read 28513 times)
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:06:39 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:54:49 AM by funminer

You must guys understand one thing.
It is not just a simple made another cryptocurrency with some unknown future or past.

This is cryptocurrency made for social media community called FutureNet with high Asian potential.
 (check latest event on offical FutureNet Youtube)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVh3s4a89p12p4ZFUXykEA/videos
There is no promises - there is some facts, Coin is useful for about 2 mln people already , they can now using fnwallet.com for it...
There will be Luxury restaurant in Warsaw, Poland  opened this year where you pay by this coin, many caffes across the globe, website, shops and ebay like platforms.
Some of them already made !
This is more if I will say something big ...
30mln is premine (30%) but it is distributed to the 2mln users ! There will be no dump, no one wants to sell it so cheap.
Instant payment 6 confirmations (max 6 minut) target block time 1 minute.
New markets coming in. As far as I know couple influencers already interested including McAffe.

You are wrong, the 30mil premine are not distributed to the 2 mil users of futureNet, not in a Wallet.here are the Wallet where the Money is until now:

29049999.9886 FTO   = Fb5CN9ighTyTzsqZP2AqzcHGyNjo2cxYPs   https://explorer.futurocoin.com/insight/address/Fb5CN9ighTyTzsqZP2AqzcHGyNjo2cxYPs

Maybe with a internal database, like most exchanges do, but then you are not holding the Coin.

I´am not looking for FutureNet, i look for the Coin and a coin without working exchange is worthless.

And FutureNet there you can think how you want, looks like a ponzi Scam, too
Pay 1st then you can make money, pay more to get more Money!
Read here with history dates of the creators from FutureNet: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/
Looks a little bit like Bitconnect, work solong you get enough new People inside

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lozimski
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

No is not ponzi , it is a MLM company like many other and MLM is a just part of whole corporation.
It is not only MLM but Landing pages, car leasing POLAND (http://futurenetlease.com/) and marketing products, restaurants and coffes shops...
I know the company from about 2 years and is on the market like 4-6 years already and growing fast.
Exactly what you said 30mln coin are in internal wallet, fnwallet.com distributed for members but not whole in one time but in period of a year or more in parts.
This bold guy saying that everything is scam but he monetize his YT , becouse making money on popularity of his channel so forgot about his opinion,
ask someone who is in FutureNet.
 Im using that social media for 2 years, you can be member and don't have to pay even penny it is for free.
Bulding business required money but do you know any business without money ?
Anyway, you are not worry about dump by the members Im sure this will not happens,  Im sure that World hear about this coin shortly and loudly.

funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:41:30 PM by funminer

No is not ponzi , it is a MLM company like many other and MLM is a just part of whole corporation.
It is not only MLM but Landing pages, car leasing POLAND (http://futurenetlease.com/) and marketing products, restaurants and coffes shops...
I know the company from about 2 years and is on the market like 4-6 years already and growing fast.
Exactly what you said 30mln coin are in internal wallet, fnwallet.com distributed for members but not whole in one time but in period of a year or more in parts.
This bold guy saying that everything is scam but he monetize his YT , becouse making money on popularity of his channel so forgot about his opinion,
 Im using that social media for 2 years, you can be member and don't have to pay even penny it is for free.
Anyway, you are not worry about dump by the members Im sure this will not happens,  Im sure that World hear about this coin shortly and loudly.

Please think and make a little bit math!
MLM with 10 Level and when pay unlimited Levels
~40% are Premium = Have payed from $10 - ~$1600
Lets take a good middle and say:
2.000.000 40% = 800.000 Persons have a payed $100 Account
its $80.000.000 + Money for Ads and there other things.

so pay like you say pennys is not the big problem.
This is the way like it work, they catch people give them a little bit Money, they make her ref links to get more people inside and get more people that pay.
10 New Member is ~ 4 more are paying.
The question is how long can it work, when no more people joining?
for 1 Ad a Company get from pennys to $1 - $2 this is not a lot, when they spent it in 6 different 6 - 10 Levels each 3-5% and the big holders have unlimited Level, this can not work. You know how much money cost only the Maintenance and holding the Infrastructur, when there are so many people online.
All this must get payed, too
and the Link i send, was not to promote this Blog, the interesting part is the history of the Owners they run a few MLM and Ponzi Companys in the  past.

and like Bitconnect, it´s work solong they have Money to pay, bitconnect work so long because the BTC price was high.
funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

then why don't they fix the wallet for three days? where are the news and statements???

True,

the 1st Exchange that will support FTO is BitBay, this was the News from 18. Jan., but until now no support, is BitBay not a Company in Poland, too.
and why they delete this News? When FutureNet is so Big and Good, why a Poland Exchange not work with a Poland Company

They have so much Money, they can buy in near every Exchange they want.
Zring

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

At Yobit you cant deposit nor withdraw, the wallet are "At maintenance" ....

Yobit support reply me this:
"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates"
lozimski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Bitbay - confirmed the Futurocoin - Bitbay support confirmed.
Another exchange from Turkey coming soon.
Please note that coin is live 13 days... there is no many coins being on exchange with day one.
funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 06:46:39 PM by funminer

Bitbay - confirmed the Futurocoin - Bitbay support confirmed.
Another exchange from Turkey coming soon.
Please note that coin is live 13 days... there is no many coins being on exchange with day one.

Where is that Info that BitBay will support FTO?
There was a News on the FuturoCoin Site from 18 Jan. and they remove it!
The only official News, that exist about Exchange is YoBit! No more!
So where you found this mysterius News?
On the BitBay News and Twitter, stay nothing about FTO.

So many Coins claim that they work together with X Exchange and at the end there is Nothing.

I know that the Coin start Mining on 31. Jan, but they have more then enough time to get the Coin on a few Exchanges, when they really want and pay for it it´s ready in a few Days.
Why they not move her A . . and provide YoBit with the needed things to get minimum the only Wallet, that have this Coin work again.
Maybe . . . they do a little bit math and calculate that the coin will worth less then $1, when people start selling all there mined Coins.
and please don´t say something different in this, there is a NetHashrate from 60-160TH so the coin will not have a high price on a free Market and solong they not provide useable assets for this coin it will not change.
they generate until now more then 125.000 Public Coins + the same with masternodes, when sell only 1000 Coins you drop the price ~30-40%.
They make near no Promotion for the Coin in Public
They have no interest in this Forum or this Community that it´s on of the most important Forum to promote new Coins, when not the most important!
They not really care anything that is important, to make a coin sucessful.

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates"

Yeah this is the Problem!
the Devs not care, that the only Exchange that has listed FTO is not working
funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

The best part i forget alltime!

FuturNet destroy the stability, integrity of a decentralized Cryptocoin Network!

They have all Masternodes!
there will be no public Masternodes!
FutureNet has the Power to manipulate the Blockchain!
Security = ZERO!
doublespend = possible!
FuturoCoin is not decentralized
They disregard the most important part of Cryto!

Don´t forget the Masternodes confirm the Transactions, before they go in the Blockchain
lozimski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Devs updates the code daily , before say something check the github offical code please
https://github.com/futuro-coin/Futuro last updates 8h ago, and update regarding the masterdnode.
Double spend - is immpossible check the source code !
MASTERNODE CANNOT CONFIRMED THE TRANSACTIONS - ONLY MINERS BY MINING A BLOCKS
MASTERNODES NOT MINING - ONLY POWER
Decentralize - yes , everyone can mine the coin by themselves and code is opensource - However the masternodes own by the company so far, however I belive coins goes for cloud mining too. Masternodes are centralized - this is fact and Im unhappy with that too.
For example Ripple is much more centralize and is top 5 coin available in the market.
 I belive this solution is not so bad for future of the coin, company can generate the profit so they can have more money to implement and paid for marketing.
there is many decentralized coins and 90% went died.
Here with have more guarantee that company do everything they can to make this coin popular and best of best.
Just my think about.  
funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Devs updates the code daily , before say something check the github offical code please
https://github.com/futuro-coin/Futuro last updates 8h ago, and update regarding the masterdnode.
Double spend - is immpossible check the source code !
MASTERNODE CANNOT CONFIRMED THE TRANSACTIONS - ONLY MINERS BY MINING A BLOCKS
MASTERNODES NOT MINING - ONLY POWER
Decentralize - yes , everyone can mine the coin by themselves and code is opensource - However the masternodes own by the company so far, however I belive coins goes for cloud mining too. Masternodes are centralized - this is fact and Im unhappy with that too.
For example Ripple is much more centralize and is top 5 coin available in the market.
 I belive this solution is not so bad for future of the coin, company can generate the profit so they can have more money to implement and paid for marketing.
there is many decentralized coins and 90% went died.
Here with have more guarantee that company do everything they can to make this coin popular and best of best.
Just my think about. 

Wrong, look at insta send from DASH
The Masternodes make the most work.
and with Private Masternode, they can control and manipulate the Coin,
Example: When a miner found a block who is saying the Block is Valid or Orphan, the Masternodes!
And Masternodes, check your transaction and give the notice of the transaction to the Wallet you send the Money not the Miner

Why decentralized Crypto want to have so many Masternodes or Fullnodes as Possible?
The More Master or Fullnodes, more difficult to manipulate!

Yes i know there are a few Centralized Coins, too

But decentralized is not all Masternodes in one Hand, special with instant Send implemented!
lozimski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Omg, Mate !
Coin is based on Dash but there is absolutly a lot of difference.
You can compare both codes and you will see.
According to my coding knowledge Masternode are technology not a main part of blockchain.
For example difference here is that Masterdodes verify by the addresses not just by confirmation of block this means,
Masternodes are not having power to confirm transactions.
1. Users made transactions -> Miners confirmed by mining a block -> 13.5 coins as reward goes to 50% miners and 50% masternodes ->
This means that miners are mining and confirmed the blocks - and Im sure about it.

funminer

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

Omg, Mate !
Coin is based on Dash but there is absolutly a lot of difference.
You can compare both codes and you will see.
According to my coding knowledge Masternode are technology not a main part of blockchain.
For example difference here is that Masterdodes verify by the addresses not just by confirmation of block this means,
Masternodes are not having power to confirm transactions.
1. Users made transactions -> Miners confirmed by mining a block -> 13.5 coins as reward goes to 50% miners and 50% masternodes ->
This means that miners are mining and confirmed the blocks - and Im sure about it.

Not the Blockchain, but the base for the instant send, that use DASH and FTO, wait here is the part from the Whitepaper from FTO:

Masternodes:

In the FuturoCoin ecosystem they are responsible for
- Instant Payments
- Governance
- Low and constant Transaction fee

Instant payment functionality is specific feature first introduced by DASH. This service allows almost instant transactions around the globe.
Only Masternodes are responsible for correct execution of this kind of payment.

and they use the Masternodes for the problem with doublespend, too.

They change the source that all transactions are instant, so they control all the transactions! Right?

and this is for me not decentralized
Zring

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

BE CAREFULLLLLL

This coin is a PONZI, it is a piramidal system.

You cant sell the coin if you mine it with your own machine, because they control the wallet from Exchange and you cant deposit your coin to sell it!

They want to sell you a bonus to sell the coins, and cloud mining or mining with his own machines.

You read all this information at his telegram group where the responsable people cant give a clear answer about it !
They only interesting is to sel you a bonus for his another project called FutureNet, It is a BIG LIE !!!!!!

BE CAREFULL
lozimski
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

@Zring ?
Im mining and transfer to wallet, code is opensource,
THIS IS NOT PONZI AT ALL.
Ask me I'm coin dev, not futuro but in General.
I can answer you anything you like about.
don't ask FutureNet maniacs, ask me.
If you need mining http://pool.futurocoin.org/static/
Use this pool and new pool for small machine are coming too.
You can transfer money to external wallet directly .
Yobit - first exchanger, got wallet maitanance, I spoke with support from FutureNet and they response that Yobit is doing this with coins sometimes,
but this Yobit is responsible for that only. All should be working soon.
New exchanges are coming soon, please NOTE - source code publicized 31 of JAN - it is 14 days only...
Exchanges need at least 10-30 days to analize the code but some of them have got even 6 months waiting list.
BitBay support stated need more time but will run market for Futuro asap. There is monero and xiv waiting same time for them.
PLease stay Tune , everything is so fresh and new.

@Funminer
Will see, there is couple things that I'm not happy with it , but anyway in general and personally I keep the thumbs up for Futuro,
also company do everything to make it huge ! I predict it as well does not flow the market and broke the value, and 100% sure company will do everything to be one of the most popular coin.
It is not just the currency it is HUGE project and HUGE company standing behind.
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Hows the mining?
Zring

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

You say: "I spoke with support from FutureNet and they response that Yobit is doing this with coins sometimes,
but this Yobit is responsible for that only. "

And Yobit support says:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (YoBit.Net Maintenance Request Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

Who to believe ?

Regards,

@Zring ?
Yobit - first exchanger, got wallet maitanance, I spoke with support from FutureNet and they response that Yobit is doing this with coins sometimes,
New exchanges are coming soon, please NOTE - source code publicized 31 of JAN - it is 14 days only...
Exchanges need at least 10-30 days to analize the code but some of them have got even 6 months waiting list.
BitBay support stated need more time but will run market for Futuro asap. There is monero and xiv waiting same time for them.

@Funminer
Will see, there is couple things that I'm not happy with it , but anyway in general and personally I keep the thumbs up for Futuro,
also company do everything to make it huge ! I predict it as well does not flow the market and broke the value, and 100% sure company will do everything to be one of the most popular coin.
It is not just the currency it is HUGE project and HUGE company standing behind.
funminer

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

You say: "I spoke with support from FutureNet and they response that Yobit is doing this with coins sometimes,

And Yobit support says:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (YoBit.Net Maintenance Request Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

Who to believe ?

Regards,

@Zring ?

@Funminer

When you send the Free Request for Wallet update, it can be 1-2 Weeks until they done it!
Zring

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

What it is this???
I never sent any "free Request" to any Exchange to use it !!!!

[/quote]

When you send the Free Request for Wallet update, it can be 1-2 Weeks until they done it!
[/quote]

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

And Yobit support says:

Who to believe ?

Regards,

@Zring ?

@Funminer

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

This really should not, probably developers are testing, each wallet needs to be patient and wait for some time to update and improve.

Zring

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

This really should not, probably developers are testing, each wallet needs to be patient and wait for some time to update and improve.

Yes, but in Yobit they are some Wallet for another coins that are "at Maintenance" from one year ago !!!!
And I'm mining FTO and I dont want wait long time to sell it, people that are behind FTO Project, go from some piramidal/Ponzi companies and I dont have any confidence in his intention and goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: