Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this outrageous downfall of crypto continue?  (Read 204 times)
Gaaara (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:53 PM

I never saw something like this before, I don't think it was even possible to begin with, and I know myself that this massive downfall of crypto will do much more damage than we can think of. After a half year glory crypto is starting to go down.

What can we do in able to still get some income while this is happening?

Is there even a way to gain some profit while cryptos are in their all time low, because seriously this event is hurting my earnings so bad.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
Merited by Gaaara (1)

I never saw something like this before, I don't think it was even possible to begin with, and I know myself that this massive downfall of crypto will do much more damage than we can think of. After a half year glory crypto is starting to go down.

Is there even a way to gain some profit while cryptos are in their all time low, because seriously this event is hurting my earnings so bad.

To be honest I can't even imagine feeling of people who invested credit money in crypto. I guess the level of suicides is increased a lot...
What about income... an experienced trader can earn the money even when the market falls. For example today is a great day to cash in for a short term, because tomorrow will likely be a green day.
fred22

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

It is shocking and the way it is going there is no come back, maybe the end of everything.
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Nope suck it up. You've invested in cryptocurrency, what did you expect, that everything would just keep going up? This isn't the first time prices have crashed and it won't be the last. If you've invested in quality projects you should be ok in the long run.
Marteel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

well, It will fall a little bit more and rise again IMHO.
Numir

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

I thought newbie posted this one.
Yes there is. Have you tried mining lately? or at all? Proof of stake is still bringing a solid income.
Lending if you wish (not Bitconnect and other scam lending projects).
Prices are down, but people are still fighting for cards and mining rigs.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Yes you can still get some income while you are waiting for the market to recover,like what you are doing BOUNTY hunting and joining ICOs would be profitable even if the market is suffering from a bloodbath,bounty campaign is my new hobby when the market bleeds this is where i put most of the time when im very depressed to my portfolio,and it really helps me not to think what is the status of my holdings.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

It hurts us all the only way to protect yourself is by getting out of all your bags that is how you can save some $$$. Other than that you can't stop the downtrend these things are going to happen, the best thing you can do is manage your risk well.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Nope suck it up. You've invested in cryptocurrency, what did you expect, that everything would just keep going up? This isn't the first time prices have crashed and it won't be the last. If you've invested in quality projects you should be ok in the long run.
Im with this dude, we all invested in quality project and highly trusted coins so why panic? even though bitcoin and other cryptocurrency crashed that much it can be pump greater too, I really think that this time will a good way to buy many cheap coins for short term trading since i know that it wont continue to drop and eventually it will be a green day for us.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

It may look like crypto downfall has started but i don't look it that way,Things we back to normal soon, everyday is not festival
krayzilla

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Seeing how much was gained in such a short time (last few months), why is it so surprising to see a similar downtrend... I guess the series of bad news last few weeks made it even worse. It'll bounce back  Cool
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

Yes it is really disappointing to see the market situation at the moment but we have seen such situation in the past and market has came back stronger many times in the past.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

It will stop on 7 of February, and after Chinies New Year all alts will raise, only wait and be strong and all will be good.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Excuse me, but you have to be brutally retarded to buy new GPU's at enormous prices considering the state of the cryptocurrency. Noone (none mentally disabled) should be thinking of paying hardware that you´ll not even ROI.

But the first thing that it suprised me the most when i read this post, is that noone is blaming the goverments or the banks for making it difficult for the cryptocurrency. So.....do we have to accept that this was to happen and not blame who has actually lead to this disaster??? i simply can't believe how people accept the result of this just by accepting that everyone should have had this idea when you put a single dollar into this.

So China is not to be blamed?? nor the biggest banks?? Is this a result of the market? OR IS IT THAT THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET IS BEING TAKEN DOWN BY BANKS AND GOVERMENTS BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN INTEREST??

BTW, this has shown two of the biggest and most importants things that we are seeing nowadays.

1º Banks have seen that the more money goes to cryptocurrency, the less money they have to win money gambling with it, and if something goes wrong, no worries, the state will pay for it. So banks are trying to make it difficult for you to get the money out of the system. Just for their own interest. they are even banning people from using their own money in crypto. You can get whatever you want with a credit card, but not crypto (since the money goes absolutely out of control of the banks and they don't want this to happen).

2º The countries, and specially those mofos that are actually ruling our lives want you to pay taxes. The more money is put in crypto, the less they get in taxes since the money also goes away from the control of the Goverment.
Countries have seen that cryptocurrency is a big hole to hide money from this goverments that live at the expense of your pocket, and that they cannot live without putting their hand in your pocket.

So....to sum up, the system against the new system. All against the cryptocurrency. considering this, it's a moral MUST to evade taxes.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

It will not continue, all these challenges are just mere threats from government agencies of different countries. This will soon be over and crypto will bounce back.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

It will not last long there is no need to panic, this is due to the latest news from China that prohibits all bitcoin exchanges ,and if not wrong result of meeting SEC and CFTC get positive response so this is good news, You can see the market is recovering now, They only regret the Scam ICO.
Just hold and good luck! Btw sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

The last train is departing, invest now and become richer.

To be honest I can't even imagine feeling of people who invested credit money in crypto. I guess the level of suicides is increased a lot...

Killing yourself because of the bunch of digital money?  Undecided

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

It is shocking and the way it is going there is no come back, maybe the end of everything.

No, this is not the end of everything. Everything will start to improve again, do not be too negative thinking for the current price, before the price drops to zero then it is still possible to rise. Be patient and do not panic too much.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

Crazy profits is the reason why cryptos have been in red for a while. 5-6 months ago, I read somewhere that a train with uncontrolled speed surely doesn't meet good fate. Same has happened with cryptos. Cryptos grew too much in too short time and when the bull stopped running due to various reasons, weaklings were clawed down by the bear. Until we understand that cryptocurrencies is not your quick rich scheme, we will keep failing, keep falling down. Law of economics is same everywhere, be it fiat or cryptos. Artificial demand doesn't prevail for long. So I guess the best thing to do is let cryptos grow naturally over the course of time, rather than put RANDOM HIGH TARGETS, like $50K by the end of 2018!!!
#letsbereasonable

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

What about income... an experienced trader can earn the money even when the market falls. For example today is a great day to cash in for a short term, because tomorrow will likely be a green day.

And it was a green day and I did make a little money off it. I am just glad the constant bloodbath is over for a moment...at least we can catch our breath and relax, if only for the day heh. I wasn't sure when the madness was going to end, but I am sure glad it looks like the worst is over for now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: