Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 highly promising ICO's I will be investing in this week  (Read 709 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I'm interested in Safinus right now. This project has high potential and their team is really strong.

I like Safinus. Just haven't been able to do enough research on it yet to make a decision. But I will probably write a short review about it in my channel soon.

I'm quite interested too with salfinus, i think this project has a solid team and brilliant idea.
i haven't join and participate yet, but after i read this and reap the whitepaper, i will join them for sure.

You'll have to wait for a while though, ICO starts may 2nd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

For this week i found VLB token ico, actually this is the 2nd ico launched by company and the first one is last 2017, actually i am one of the participants of their first ico which some errors occur in their market cap and the best thing is they issue full refund for the investors.
And now their new ico have some enhacement and created more realistic soft and hard cap, and if you invest early in their public sale you will get high bonus token which is already your income.
Also uber and vlb already have partnership which make this project more stronger.
I've just read about this project.

Insurer
― Arcane and costly claim management methods
― Inaccurate customer policy pricing
― Lack of oversight over the quality of collision repair

I 'm agree with it. hope such projects, as VLB, will help us
They've got interesting mining system. All nodes on the network can take a miner role. Miner role in the context of VLB means “request processor” and no actual mining neither proof-of-work-based nor proof-ofstake-based
takes place
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

For this week i found VLB token ico, actually this is the 2nd ico launched by company and the first one is last 2017, actually i am one of the participants of their first ico which some errors occur in their market cap and the best thing is they issue full refund for the investors.
And now their new ico have some enhacement and created more realistic soft and hard cap, and if you invest early in their public sale you will get high bonus token which is already your income.
Also uber and vlb already have partnership which make this project more stronger.
I've just read about this project.

Insurer
― Arcane and costly claim management methods
― Inaccurate customer policy pricing
― Lack of oversight over the quality of collision repair

I 'm agree with it. hope such projects, as VLB, will help us
They've got interesting mining system. All nodes on the network can take a miner role. Miner role in the context of VLB means “request processor” and no actual mining neither proof-of-work-based nor proof-ofstake-based
takes place

Basically, VLB is now on it's presale, so it's better to participate if you want some bonus, ICO will be around march and that is where The Surge will Happen. I have also read Their whitepaper on their site which has good explanation, and seeing on their advisors, founders, co founders and etc. is a solid team. no doubt to it. What makes it the best is VLB is a Real based situation Project. This can be also added to OP as One of the Promising ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: