Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 6513 times)
millionairecity777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

After the ICO, we will act in order to allow our clients liquidity solutions that will allow them to access our platform and products with the token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Can i buy from your app? What payment methods will you accept?

You can get the app now on iTunes here to try out : https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1071088231?mt=8

An android version is coming soon.

If you would get android app before token sale it would be great. A lot of travellers using android because it's simply cheaper and more convinient.
Yes, Android would be much more convenient for everyone. Are there any assumptions when the application will be available for Android?
I think so too. And I have an android, and I love traveling. And I'm sure that many people have such components.
With pleasure, I'll try the Cool Cousin on my ondroid.

We have our web app that works great on Android. Also, our Android app is planned for Q4. A few months back we decided to first launch our web version, and as the growth numbers indicate - I think it was a smart move. Android will allow us to automatically take a big leap as it's long anticipated by many people. In terms of active users/downloads we currently have 100K a month, one-third of them from iOS and the other via web. The number of visitors that view content on our platforms is much higher than that but we consider active users people that have actively interacted with Cousins, grabbed a city guide etc. Hope that it answers your question and I invite you to read our WP - we are completely transparent about what we've done so far and our intentions going forward.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

You can get the app now on iTunes here to try out : https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id1071088231?mt=8

If you would get android app before token sale it would be great. A lot of travellers using android because it's simply cheaper and more convinient.
Yes, Android would be much more convenient for everyone. Are there any assumptions when the application will be available for Android?
I think so too. And I have an android, and I love traveling. And I'm sure that many people have such components.

We have our web app that works great on Android. Also, our Android app is planned for Q4. A few months back we decided to first launch our web version, and as the growth numbers indicate - I think it was a smart move. Android will allow us to automatically take a big leap as it's long anticipated by many people. In terms of active users/downloads we currently have 100K a month, one-third of them from iOS and the other via web. The number of visitors that view content on our platforms is much higher than that but we consider active users people that have actively interacted with Cousins, grabbed a city guide etc. Hope that it answers your question and I invite you to read our WP - we are completely transparent about what we've done so far and our intentions going forward.
This is good news! And it certainly was a clever move! I'm happy to hear that the application is available for Android
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

[/quote]
Hope some day this platform will work throughout the world. To my mind, this project may be a great example for others in this industry direction.
dale_cooper

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Cool Cousin COO Talks about Tokenized Premium Travel Service -> https://www.bitsonline.com/tnabc-miami-2018-cool-cousin-weizman/
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

Cool Cousin  Grin I love that name!
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

The project concept is very unique, innovative and interesting. This new high quality project can attract many investors as long as the whole team can promote it as much as possible. But I see from all his team seemed to be very experienced people. Hopefully many who join the project Cool Cousin and ICO it will be successful.
Demirung

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

The project concept is very unique, innovative and interesting. This new high quality project can attract many investors as long as the whole team can promote it as much as possible. But I see from all his team seemed to be very experienced people. Hopefully many who join the project Cool Cousin and ICO it will be successful.
I would not say that this idea is new. I've already met many projects with an approximate idea, but that this project will be successful, no one doubts, because with such a team, success is guaranteed!
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

https://www.chipin.com/cool-cousin-ico-travel-blockchain/

Cool Cousin feature in Chipin Magazine.
rukewetony

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

We're proud to welcome to our team of Advisors Ron Matzkin, cryptoanalyst and serial entrepreneur with vast experience in the tourism ecosystem & blockchain space. Welcome to the fam!
https://blog.coolcousin.com/welcome-ron-matzkin/
Dasengineer

Merit: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

I would not say that this idea is new. I've already met many projects with an approximate idea, but that this project will be successful, no one doubts, because with such a team, success is guaranteed!

Yes there different competitors in this field. But all of them still using centralized solutions. Cool Cousins could become one of the pioneers and disrupt travel industry
ronbilo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

This is a very cool app and idea, it would be a great asset to anyone who travels much, I played around with the site and saw some of the profiles, it looks fun and interesting.
rukewetony

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

You should not use the internet if you’re not getting paid:
https://blog.coolcousin.com/dont-use-the-internet-if-youre-not-getting-paid/
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

in another project there is a lottery. Is there also a lottery in Cool Cousin ICO for its members???
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

in another project there is a lottery. Is there also a lottery in Cool Cousin ICO for its members???

What kind of lottery? are you asking for a lottery of tokens?
Demirung

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Yes there different competitors in this field. But all of them still using centralized solutions. Cool Cousins could become one of the pioneers and disrupt travel industry
Undoubtedly, Cool Cousin has certain advantages over his rivals! It develops every day and therefore continues to move forward
Demirung

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

What kind of lottery? are you asking for a lottery of tokens?
I can not understand what kind of lottery you're talking about? I have not heard anything like it
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Cool Cousin was featured in Travel and Leisure!

http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/apps-for-saving-money-spring-break
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Really? I can already use this? I'll buy this app today! This is an occurrence, I can not wait to try it! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
gorbal

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

There are dozens of APP's for travelers in google play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: