Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 6513 times)
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Of course, it is too early to say that the blockade will radically change the tourism industry. Of course, this will take time, because the big players do not want serious changes. Nevertheless, the blockade will not go anywhere, it would be wrong to underestimate its driving and transforming power.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Will Blockchain Bring an End to the Big Internet Travel Giants?
https://bitcoingarden.org/will-blockchain-bring-an-end-to-the-big-internet-travel-giants/

It’s still a brand new technology, and we’ve still got a long way to go before it becomes mainstream, but there’s absolutely no doubt about it that blockchain is a big deal – and that it will continue to be a big deal well into the future. In fact, it could bring an end to some of the most profitable corporations.

Over the past couple of decades, we have seen a huge shift in the spending habits of the younger generation. Research has shown that in the short-term, millennials spend their money more freely than other generations. In addition, millennials are more likely to spend their money on experiences as opposed to physical items.

It’s no surprise, therefore, that the travel industry is booming – and it’s only expected to grow even larger in the years to come.....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/uncategorized/cool-cousin-and-cuz-a-combination-that-favours-travellers-cousins-and-investors/

kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

the project very interesting and promising. projects that have benefits that are very useful, I really hope that the project can proceed smoothly and successfully.

kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Hosho to audit Cool Cousin's crowdsale smart contract:

https://blog.coolcousin.com/crowdsale-smart-contract-audit-hosho/
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

https://blog.coolcousin.com/tech-news-and-updates-march-13/

Check out the Tech News and Updates for Cool Cousin this month.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

Of course, it is too early to say that the blockade will radically change the tourism industry. Of course, this will take time, because the big players do not want serious changes. Nevertheless, the blockade will not go anywhere, it would be wrong to underestimate its driving and transforming power.
I believe that in the future everything will be built on a blockchain. People are gradually creating more and more things based on this technology
cryptodoubleo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Cool Cousin mentioned on Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2018/03/11/can-blockchain-embrace-the-multi-billion-dollar-millennial-travel-market/#67164b9d1dbe
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Hello, interested in the project, I understood correctly? For example, do you come to the city and there are people who can give you different services for tokens? And where can I see the list of cities?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

I've been reading throughout this thread, and I just wanna remind you how important is to have a local "cousin" to help you get the best experience, regardless if it's a place, a piece of art or a part of a history. Having someone to share with is a golden key for all tourists. Thank you Cool Cousin for this amazing project!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

I've been reading throughout this thread, and I just wanna remind you how important is to have a local "cousin" to help you get the best experience, regardless if it's a place, a piece of art or a part of a history. Having someone to share with is a golden key for all tourists. Thank you Cool Cousin for this amazing project!

Thanks for the kind words.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Cool Cousin announced its private token sale has sold out, and it won’t be accepting any additional investors ahead of its public crowd sale, which begins April 3, 2018. Congratulations!
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

Cool Cousin announced its private token sale has sold out, and it won’t be accepting any additional investors ahead of its public crowd sale, which begins April 3, 2018. Congratulations!

Get whitelisted now! Please visit https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/whitelist/ to get started.

Due to high demand we'll close the whitelist registration on March 25, so act now!
cryptodoubleo

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Cool Cousin goes crypto to integrate blockchain into travel transactions

https://www.tnooz.com/article/cool-cousin-goes-crypto-blockchain-travel/
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Get whitelisted now! Please visit https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/whitelist/ to get started.

Due to high demand we'll close the whitelist registration on March 25, so act now!

we will act in order to allow our clients liquidity solutions that will allow them to access our platform and products with the token.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I think the project will need to go through re-branding process because of the name which seems unusual for such amazing and one of the best projects. When you open thread and start reading it is totally different thing than the title. This is my review as small investor because I wasn't opening it for days since it is up.
irinainvestor7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

[/quote]
Unique, amazing project! It will be a big success, and those who invest now-big profits soon!
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

project is good in real world. all are like to travel everywhere. the app can use to get details for travelers it is so good. app is easy to use good project i will be touch with your project.
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

CoolCousin Public Pre-sale dates announced
https://blog.coolcousin.com/public-pre-sale-dates-announced/
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

And I also think that this is a very good opportunity to make new friends! It's so cool to have friends in different countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: