Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what i buy during the crash.  (Read 1287 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1582

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

This is what i buy during the crash:
NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)
LISK at 17 dollars -  news coming up soon!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Anyone into NEO should take a look at the Effect.ai, as they are basing their ICO on the NEO chain, and it is a project that could potentially compete with Amazon turk.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Many people buying more NEO on the dip.  NEO is a great choice. Many future catalysts for NEO.
I picked up some LTC at $130 USD.  Not sure it will go much lower than this.  It is massively undervalued. 
Many altcoins are at great buy in levels right now.  I do not think you can go wrong if you buy in right now and hold for the the next pump cycle.
Good luck to everyone.... much better days ahead for all cryptos! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Currently, my funds have run out to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. Well, maybe here are some people who might hate Ripple, but to cure the 'cuts' that`s are happening right now, Ripple deserves to be bought.

I feel, they will move quickly toward the ladder of the champion at the end of this month.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

For the top 20 crypto. i am hodling EOS, NEO, LTC, XMR and BTC. There are a lot of upcoming updates on this crypto that why i stick to it.

I will also HODL some promising ICO like STK, Dorado and Coinmetro

STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

I think that now is a good time to buy reliable and stable coins of the top-10 on a coinmarketcap. For example, etherium, litecoin, dash, iota, zec, ripple

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

Currently, my funds have run out to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. Well, maybe here are some people who might hate Ripple, but to cure the 'cuts' that`s are happening right now, Ripple deserves to be bought.

I feel, they will move quickly toward the ladder of the champion at the end of this month.

I would prefer to invest in Ripple, Lisk and Neo since the price for now is fair enough to buy this time. Since Ripple is a digital currency and a payment platform with a growing client base and this is run be a reputable technical vissionaries that is why I consider this altcoin. For Lisk, I also consider this altcoin as this has its own blockchain which is very similar to Ethereum and has an upward trend in the couple of months. Lastly, I consider Neo coin since it has a very good growth rate last year.
newcoin1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)

What do you buy?

Cheers!

these 2:-

NEO
ETH
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

For the top 20 crypto. i am hodling EOS, NEO, LTC, XMR and BTC. There are a lot of upcoming updates on this crypto that why i stick to it.

I will also HODL some promising ICO like STK, Dorado and Coinmetro

That what I need to focus on when I get more capital. Most of my capital are in small coins. I need to add some big coins to my portfolio. I thinking about getting some NEO  and Ethereum, but ICON and Litcoin is looking good. I might get some of them too. Litecoin supposedly developing smart contracts in it. Ripple also had a huge drop. I might get some of those too.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:12:36 PM by faceoff97

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

That is funny, instead of buying those kind of coin at a very small amount of money, you should rather buy a coin which has a lower price  that you can gain a greater volume of coin. The coinmarketcap have realeased new kind of coin and I have seen a promising coin there having low price. I've bought new coin called bitcoin white, its is a best coin for ling term investment surely it will soon moon because it only have low total supply and also a big demand. It just take a lot of reading, there were coins out there that will surely make you a big time holder
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I suggest you include ETH, ICX and VEN on your portfolio when you are buying right now on dipped those coins will give easy profit as soon as the market gets back on track.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

good choice for NEO,i also collect that for now and also few under 1$ Coin like XLM dan Ripple.
and right now i invest on BTW,new coin that have good future.
and still hold BTC and ETH.
hope all coin recovered at march and i can gain profit from all of my holding coin

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

I think with this crypto market crash / correction that is happening. I would accumulate more of NEO and Ethereum. It would be cheaper to participate in ICOs using their platform if you can buy this coin in bear market.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I do hold on the ICO coins that just released
Electroneum, FidentiaX, Trade.io, and Titanium BAR Token
either the price is down 70% 'I think it's like the end of cryptocurrency
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

We will all experience the same thing. The decline in prices of all coins has destroyed the investment we have. Not just on a coin, but all coins experience a very high crash. If in imagine then I regret not to sell coins that I have when the price is still high. At that time I waited and hoped that the price would rise again. But the fact is we are in a negative trend, hopefully there will be a miracle and we can see the price of all coins moving towards a positive graph.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:09 AM

OMG! I think I should be able to buy TRX for just more than $0.02 only. It's really a good chance for us to buy at a lower price. I was waiting for a long while for TRX to take a big nosedive, from $0.17 down to just more than two cents.

Apart from that, I want to buy more Electroneum during the dip. However, within today (February 6) there will be a big meeting in the United States clarifying about the regulations for the investors to make their move and recover the market slowly but surely.

I ain't scared. I love it! Let's buy some more!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

NEO for sure!!   Can't believe it's down to around $70 now.  Definitely see more growth with this coin!! A ton of coins at discount right now!
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

I think the coins with no real use cases will die off and hopefully the ones with real use cases recovers.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:19 AM

NEO and Ven. Thought of buying NEO at $80, by the time I'm back from work it's in $70's.  If market cap goes to 200 to 250 Bil range, what will be the NEO price approx? in $40'? thinking of waiting for couple more days. just kept a buy order for NEO @ $40 and Ven @ $2. May not fill, let's see.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

NEO and Ven. Thought of buying NEO at $80, by the time I'm back from work it's in $70's.  If market cap goes to 200 to 250 Bil range, what will be the NEO price approx? in $40'? thinking of waiting for couple more days. just kept a buy order for NEO @ $40 and Ven @ $2. May not fill, let's see.
I bought some coins when I was in an accident. My most purchased purchases when I buy eth and currently have low prices and hope in March will get a good price.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Fill thy bags till they overflow,for the harvest is plentiful and the weak hands are leaving the fields,let the labourers who toil through the day fill their bags for in a short while they shall rejoice over their harvest. CryptoBible 1:1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: