Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what i buy during the crash.  (Read 1287 times)
ILoveOnions (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

This is what i buy during the crash:
NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)
LISK at 17 dollars -  news coming up soon!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Iloveto.dance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

In my opinion, during a crash like this people are nervous of investing at all, let alone in smaller, riskier coins. So during big dips I stock up on the well established coins, ones with proven partnerships and working products that have the best chance of a strong rebound. I've been buying mostly ETH, NEO and BTC, but also a little XRB, XLM and VEN.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

If I had the capital I would buy as much as ether, neo and omni. I think that many projects will be developed based on these altcoins.

mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Both your strategies are valid. Hoarding few esteablished coins grants you a lower crash rate, I share this view. If you're not confident enough in doing margin trading (that's to say fiat <--> crypto) the best you could do is stock up the ones you both enrolled. Ethereum is good too. It drops much less compared to the majority of cryptos.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

Personally I am loading up on ICON and Ethereum. Especially ICON will go up in the upcoming months - wallet release in March and token swap.

squesto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

It's Ether, Neo, Stellar for me
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

It might also be a good time to spend a tiny percentage on a potentially low marketcap coin.
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

What about Monero ? It deserves some love as well Sad
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

I have bought some NEO to add on to my stash last night. The price of NEO is just too low at the moment. I do not think we will see such a low price in the future.

lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Here's what you should buy: ZERO(ZER)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

i just buy some coin like bitcoin white, ethereum, xp, i'm going to hold this coin until they reach the price that i wanted and i believe that i would become a billionare this year and of course i will going to put some hard work to reach my goal on this yearlets hold guys until it pump once again and don't panic on what happen in the market today, just trust the coin that you have.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

I'm also going to buy, when I see the market has reached the bottom, especially ETH and NEO. I mean, I think ICO's are going to be more and more important in the future, so I think especially Ethereum will gain a lot in value. Also NEO because I think in the upcoming months we will se more ICO's built in this platform  Wink
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Cardano and Ripple are good optoins to buy right because the price is really cheap if bitcoin moves little by little cardano and ripple might go back more than 50% of its lost

chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Neblio right now is a great buy. 120m usd marketcap for a smart contract platform! This coin could go 5x in this market and still be considered cheap. There are opportunities in this sea of red you just have to find them!

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

I bought the only real projects that are really undervalued

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
komodo
sys

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

I think it's a good opportunity to buy some coins because at the moment all coins are going down drastically.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I think NEO is really worth it.

But where do you buy NEO so you can have GAS? And what is the minimum?

I'm holding a lot of coins/tokens and too lazy to sell them. My top favorites are VEN and QSP.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

I would buy definitely NEO, XLM and ICX. From low marketcaps I like ECC the most, hard-working team, only 1 exchange, really undervaluated coin.
NEO and XLM have really nice ICOs this year.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

I'm thinking of investing in Neo. Seems to be very valuable in the near future. also not expensive. reached $ 160 last month
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

If I will invest right now my first option is with bitcoin and next is eth, neo, xem. I think NEO is really a good option this year so congrats cause you invest at a lower price.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Anyone into NEO should take a look at the Effect.ai, as they are basing their ICO on the NEO chain, and it is a project that could potentially compete with Amazon turk.

g.m.tyshenk

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Many people buying more NEO on the dip.  NEO is a great choice. Many future catalysts for NEO.
I picked up some LTC at $130 USD.  Not sure it will go much lower than this.  It is massively undervalued. 
Many altcoins are at great buy in levels right now.  I do not think you can go wrong if you buy in right now and hold for the the next pump cycle.
Good luck to everyone.... much better days ahead for all cryptos! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Currently, my funds have run out to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. Well, maybe here are some people who might hate Ripple, but to cure the 'cuts' that`s are happening right now, Ripple deserves to be bought.

I feel, they will move quickly toward the ladder of the champion at the end of this month.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

For the top 20 crypto. i am hodling EOS, NEO, LTC, XMR and BTC. There are a lot of upcoming updates on this crypto that why i stick to it.

I will also HODL some promising ICO like STK, Dorado and Coinmetro

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

I think that now is a good time to buy reliable and stable coins of the top-10 on a coinmarketcap. For example, etherium, litecoin, dash, iota, zec, ripple

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

Currently, my funds have run out to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. Well, maybe here are some people who might hate Ripple, but to cure the 'cuts' that`s are happening right now, Ripple deserves to be bought.

I feel, they will move quickly toward the ladder of the champion at the end of this month.

I would prefer to invest in Ripple, Lisk and Neo since the price for now is fair enough to buy this time. Since Ripple is a digital currency and a payment platform with a growing client base and this is run be a reputable technical vissionaries that is why I consider this altcoin. For Lisk, I also consider this altcoin as this has its own blockchain which is very similar to Ethereum and has an upward trend in the couple of months. Lastly, I consider Neo coin since it has a very good growth rate last year.
newcoin1

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

these 2:-

NEO
ETH
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

For the top 20 crypto. i am hodling EOS, NEO, LTC, XMR and BTC. There are a lot of upcoming updates on this crypto that why i stick to it.

I will also HODL some promising ICO like STK, Dorado and Coinmetro

That what I need to focus on when I get more capital. Most of my capital are in small coins. I need to add some big coins to my portfolio. I thinking about getting some NEO  and Ethereum, but ICON and Litcoin is looking good. I might get some of them too. Litecoin supposedly developing smart contracts in it. Ripple also had a huge drop. I might get some of those too.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:12:36 PM by faceoff97

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

That is funny, instead of buying those kind of coin at a very small amount of money, you should rather buy a coin which has a lower price  that you can gain a greater volume of coin. The coinmarketcap have realeased new kind of coin and I have seen a promising coin there having low price. I've bought new coin called bitcoin white, its is a best coin for ling term investment surely it will soon moon because it only have low total supply and also a big demand. It just take a lot of reading, there were coins out there that will surely make you a big time holder
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I suggest you include ETH, ICX and VEN on your portfolio when you are buying right now on dipped those coins will give easy profit as soon as the market gets back on track.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

good choice for NEO,i also collect that for now and also few under 1$ Coin like XLM dan Ripple.
and right now i invest on BTW,new coin that have good future.
and still hold BTC and ETH.
hope all coin recovered at march and i can gain profit from all of my holding coin

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

I think with this crypto market crash / correction that is happening. I would accumulate more of NEO and Ethereum. It would be cheaper to participate in ICOs using their platform if you can buy this coin in bear market.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I do hold on the ICO coins that just released
Electroneum, FidentiaX, Trade.io, and Titanium BAR Token
either the price is down 70% 'I think it's like the end of cryptocurrency
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:34 AM

We will all experience the same thing. The decline in prices of all coins has destroyed the investment we have. Not just on a coin, but all coins experience a very high crash. If in imagine then I regret not to sell coins that I have when the price is still high. At that time I waited and hoped that the price would rise again. But the fact is we are in a negative trend, hopefully there will be a miracle and we can see the price of all coins moving towards a positive graph.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:09 AM

OMG! I think I should be able to buy TRX for just more than $0.02 only. It's really a good chance for us to buy at a lower price. I was waiting for a long while for TRX to take a big nosedive, from $0.17 down to just more than two cents.

Apart from that, I want to buy more Electroneum during the dip. However, within today (February 6) there will be a big meeting in the United States clarifying about the regulations for the investors to make their move and recover the market slowly but surely.

I ain't scared. I love it! Let's buy some more!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

NEO for sure!!   Can't believe it's down to around $70 now.  Definitely see more growth with this coin!! A ton of coins at discount right now!
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

I think the coins with no real use cases will die off and hopefully the ones with real use cases recovers.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:19 AM

NEO and Ven. Thought of buying NEO at $80, by the time I'm back from work it's in $70's.  If market cap goes to 200 to 250 Bil range, what will be the NEO price approx? in $40'? thinking of waiting for couple more days. just kept a buy order for NEO @ $40 and Ven @ $2. May not fill, let's see.
erick94

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

NEO and Ven. Thought of buying NEO at $80, by the time I'm back from work it's in $70's.  If market cap goes to 200 to 250 Bil range, what will be the NEO price approx? in $40'? thinking of waiting for couple more days. just kept a buy order for NEO @ $40 and Ven @ $2. May not fill, let's see.
I bought some coins when I was in an accident. My most purchased purchases when I buy eth and currently have low prices and hope in March will get a good price.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Tactical Genius

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Fill thy bags till they overflow,for the harvest is plentiful and the weak hands are leaving the fields,let the labourers who toil through the day fill their bags for in a short while they shall rejoice over their harvest. CryptoBible 1:1

GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

It's very sad to see coins which were x50 literally setting back to their prices in October 2017 range as of now for most coins.  Though we've opportunity to buy coins like NEO, still the coins we hold to dear are bleeding. :-) Hope market will be back without hitting below 200B.

Not sure what  I will see by the time wake-up in the morning( lives in US EST zone).  As of 9 pm, market going down very fast reached to 299B.  Sold all my BNB at 7$ today and kept buy order at 3.5$.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

Bitcoin downtrend will lead altcoin into uptrend so you will see most of altcoin market probably green.
Of course it's just another adjustment and hope bitcoin will reach another uptrend once again in this year

~Keep buy BCH and ETH

Smiley
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

EOS, NEO, ETH, BNB I personally like to have a practical application of currency or platform series of coins
slanislaw

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

I wouldn't buy anything right now.. The bloodbath is far from over.  Cry
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:35:16 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

NEO is always a good buy as NEO is one of the coins that actually focus on the IDV (Identity verification) industry.
LISK has been there for long term and its update time by time. If you are a LISK holder, you might wanted to invest in ARK too. ARK is one of the best fork that i've seen
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

OMG! I think I should be able to buy TRX for just more than $0.02 only. It's really a good chance for us to buy at a lower price. I was waiting for a long while for TRX to take a big nosedive, from $0.17 down to just more than two cents.

Apart from that, I want to buy more Electroneum during the dip. However, within today (February 6) there will be a big meeting in the United States clarifying about the regulations for the investors to make their move and recover the market slowly but surely.

I ain't scared. I love it! Let's buy some more!

Before this crash I bought trx at 0.00006 eth and now I loss almost 60% of it, at first I blame myself for being an impulsive buyer not knowing that there's a crash that'll happen however I'm still buying more now and I know sooner it'll have a good pump.
Indeed a lesson learned for me.

luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

ICX is super cheap right now!
samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

I'm gonna buy ETH, NEO, BLOCKv, TNB and I'm gonna hodl those coin until the end of 2018.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

For me my strategy is Holding my money only in usd Grin

swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

The market value of XRP is high enough to buy XRP as BTS. And the current market, pessimism is gradually spread, the purchase of any coin needs to be cautious, of course, you can also choose to wait and see period of time.

Alerter

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Crisis is a good time to invest in assets which have REAL value behind them, not just some guys buying and selling. For example, ETH has real value of all ICOs funding with it.
Kunlejoe0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Market crash is actually a rare chance to take a deep position  on quality altcoin and bitcoin. I started stocking up on ether, spectre (sxdt) and spectre (sxut) because of it's dividend and money making platform it's developing!
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

I think at this time, what coins can be bought, as long as you think you can survive the coins, because as long as after this fall, the remaining coins are technical and quality.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

I agree that during these trying times for majority of the coins known to lead the race for almost all the time, it is not wise to buy coins from new projects or those that have not established itself yet as there is no guarantee that these coins will reap or yield value tomorrow. On the other hand, I see the logic in taking advantage of the situation and buying more of coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and neo because these coins are known to have surpassed situations like this in their lifetime.  Holding on to these coins for as long as you can may do good for your portfolio since their value may double, triple, or who knows, even more than you expected if you just wait awhile.  The downside is again, there is never a guarantee to any of these but hey, I feel like its more worth risking because of its history.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

I bought NEO too,additional holdings in a very cheap rate,ethereum is a very good choice to have when a bloodbath happened either way solid coins will surely recover in any bloodbath,the perfect time to buy is when the people are afraid to buy!

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Already bought VIB for my alt and ODN for my long term. Although I don't target the top 100 coin in the marketcap, I prefer to take risk in the low cap for my investment because from my experience, the return are bigger.

RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

me personally buy BTC this time. it's extremely low, just like deep space low.
I believe it's best time to buy BTC (hope so).
I failed to log in exmo account and tried coinmonkey, as usual it was fast.

It seems that all coins drop down... trying to find a shelter with btc
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

At this time, for little money you get quite a lot of sonm, onion and xspec. In small and mid sector they have probably the most potential.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

i bought a lot of STK at 0.15 cent and 0.20 cent. this coin will be huge . unfortunantly it joined to market when bitcoin is dumping. because of that price of stk is so cheap currently.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I'd suggest some Aeternity while it's still cheap Smiley It stayed quite strong during the crash!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Eraldo Coil

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

With the crash nowadays, I'm still interested in coins that are lower than $5. Because the long-term hold will be really fun and you can become a millionaire for 2-3 years.

CoinMonkey.io
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Look up for exchange? You just found it

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

I suppose there is a sense to buy btc or other coins for fiat money. though if you change one coins to another then it could be reasonable to change from coins to btc during such a break of btc these days.
still, we get more positive news regardig crypto.
probably btc will drive up soon.

remember that you always can exchange coins at coinmonkey.io and even get some magic..

Coinmonkey.io The Sexiest Cryptocurrency Exchanger
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

I'm still investing in Ethereum and Ripple, but lately I've t interested in NEO, I think I'll invest 100 dollars during  the next dump!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

What i bought is cheap solid coins like bitcoin,ethereum,and neo and if you bought from the dip im sure you are making thousands of dollars today.I am currently up by 35% from the dip,the market is indeed recovering from the bloodbaths that we had,the total marketcap seems to climb back to 400B from what we have last time it only means that the investors money are pouring in to cryptocurrencies once again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Great pick up with neo! I accumulated more Onion and Nano!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

times like these you need to start accumulating. Majority of coins went down 6x which means from that low point thy can go back up 6x. Even 2 x... throw 2k dollars at it walk away smiling for doing shit

I got caught this dip tho, didnt have any spare btc or cash sad times Sad

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

I did buy NEO,ICX,WTC,NAV and ADA. Did get NEO on Monday at 66$  Grin
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

So, this situation played on our nerves. And now it’s a bit scary to invest all savings.
But for me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the most reliable. Maybe, a part of savings is good for investing in new promising project.
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

Yah., best trick ever.
I bought some coins too in last dip.
Hope we will get some more profits.
#HodlBTC
trumper

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Lisk is very good choice but I don't think the same thing for neo. These coins were also very cheap before, $17 is not cheap

papagapa

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I invested 1000 bucks. 500 to the Ethereum, 200 to Ripple, and the remaining 200 to NEO. I’m planning to invest some more money into NEO
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

i already buoght neo at the price 100$ but missed the great sale which was went near 65$ i really missed because of my negligence . I am not knowing when i will get same opportunity again . Neo any how best investment.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Nice trade you were lucky to get the opportunity from the crash. It is truly fruitful to invest during the crash because you were able to buy the coins at low price. Sad to me I haven't able to invest i don't have enough buying power.
lovemsngr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

I absolutely agree with the fact that you need to invest in NEO, this coin is very promising and is becoming more popular lately. I'll invest 200 bucks in it
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

I am already down so much that I couldn't effort to put more money into crypto. FeelsBadMan
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

I think that first of all it is necessary to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. After I buy those coins which I consider good. For example: NEO, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Well, those kind of courage is so interesting though I myself cannot do that because im too scared of the negative outcomes and possible huge losses but it can actually stop the crash if people will start investing.
krigger

Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

It is a good thing that you took advantage of the crash to buy such coins at so low prices and that is the best thing that you can ever do as an investor. I can't find anything wrong, you did the best thing regarding the coins that you bought. Now you just have to hold them and wait for the prices to go back up and then you can sell at a high price and make a lot of profit from it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

And I do not have much to say here, but it was a very good time to buy altcoins that cost very little, but now the altcoins market is growing very well, so today it's no longer profitable to buy some projects.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

I've been taking quite some risk during recent dips. I bought highly unknown tokens, usually with low volume, low supply and ultralow market cap. So far one went x4, the others are still at the same price level. Hope they break out soon, but it may also take until EOY. I only buy btc and eth if I put more fiat into buying high potential alts Smiley.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

I bought it from all the money that could be bought right now. All the money I bought has lost value. I expect it to rise again. If you want to buy now time.
yanimkurniawan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

I will get some altcoin for the long term, especially bitcoin, eth, neo, Ada, Nxt, for all of us well we get in the long run, so we are more profitable at higher prices.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

I bought Bitcoin and CS (Credits)
for some reason the price of cryptocurrency became very unstable, since january 2018
I really hope BTC prices back again in the figure 17k USD

btcluisdiki

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Once my upcoming reward token will be released and converted into fiat money, I am planning to invest on EOS and Neo since based on my research, such coins are very promising and potential coin for investment. I believe that the current bearish market will be soon over and will recover it's usual price before the dip.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

I will get some altcoin for the long term, especially bitcoin, eth, neo, Ada, Nxt, for all of us well we get in the long run, so we are more profitable at higher prices.
You are having some what longer list. Still I do not have any other opinion except buying is good when the market is crashing out. As per the basic principle of trading, we all must buy when the market is falling down. We cannot buy whatever we wish but we must buy only the coins which will be having great future that great too must happen in very near future. Instead of risking with any unknown coins, I'm always preferring to buy only bitcoin when the bitcoin prices are sliding down.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I think personally, I think it's reasonable to buy a BTC or another coin for fiat money. although if you change one coin to another coin then it can be reasonable to change from coin to BTC during the break from BTC today. so we have to think positive if BTC will soon rise.

Donationcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Good to hear, that you are not giving up, because, during this period of red, many guys are just giving up, and exiting the cryptocurrency trading at all, they cannot stand against the cyclic and regular falling, that we are used to already.
marn6767

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

neo and neo-based projects are projects that will work on this market and in the future. Your future leader seems to be neo. Definitely keep it in your possession
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

I think personally, I think it's reasonable to buy a BTC or another coin for fiat money. although if you change one coin to another coin then it can be reasonable to change from coin to BTC during the break from BTC today. so we have to think positive if BTC will soon rise.

I also believe that buying a bitcoin or another coin for fiat money is reasonable. I think soon the crypto market will grow and I believe in it.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Neo is also a good one but I will buy the dip of ETH and some ICO's who have a potential to grow when the product launches which is good in long-term investments, bitcoin is expensive to buy but it is worth the shot rather than to gamble with other alts, I hope I got a big capital to buy those coins it's so cheap right now I may miss this chance but whatever there would be another hidden gem alts.
Donationcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

I've been taking quite some risk during recent dips. I bought highly unknown tokens, usually with low volume, low supply and ultralow market cap. So far one went x4, the others are still at the same price level. Hope they break out soon, but it may also take until EOY. I only buy btc and eth if I put more fiat into buying high potential alts Smiley.

You are the risky person. I would buy any token only, if I would be assured about the project success. So for me, unknown, non top 100 coins, are highly dangerous to buy, it seems like almost to throw your money through the window.
Sman2546

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

wow, i actually got NEO at $45   during the crash and i sold at $75. i really love the bear market, its back to $50 again.its yet another opportunity to buy cheap NEO
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

I have just bought some Neo at $39 today, I haven’t seen such low price for Neo for sometimes. Sad that the market is doing bad but at least I have a chance to buy more Neo to hold.
Adunni6758

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:57:03 PM by Adunni6758

I do not really like buying altcoins with higher prices, but i prefer buying those that are new in the market, most especially those that have just been listed and i buy whenever the prices have dip. For instance, i bought OMIX and MTC recently. I am looking forward to buying LUC. Although, most of these altcoins are still on the downtrend, notwithstanding, i will still hold, because i believe i have invested into those that have future prospects that  cannot afford to miss.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I am yet to buy any coin... I am a newbie.
Looking forward to buying some altcoins as soon as I have the opportunity.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

During this carnage in crypto currencies, it's shopping time to accumulate more of my holdings. I prefer to put my funds in BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, MIOTA, WAVES, XRP, DIGIWAGE, BUZZ, MAG, MONK, XEM, and BITG. I diversify my portfolio; some of them in master nodes and POS coins because it generates rewards and can cope with the losses I acquire.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Now its really a good time to buy since we do not know when it will be the "cheapest"

As long you compare the chart well and be able to hold, just get it and wait. Now most of the coins are dirt cheap.

Ignore those useless and pumped up coins for now
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

LISK regularly grows with the positive mood of the market. Also sometimes I buy this token.

NEO has a great future and on the long term one can have a plus of 300%

I bought this year LTC and CS
futuristishe

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

To date, the rate is quite low! Just the best time to invest in crypto-coins! I would make a purchase of a successful ICO token! After entering the exchange of these coins, and the increase in the bitcoin price of tokens will rise to the moon! This is a good time to make a profit!
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

I invested in coins like Ethereum, EOS, NEO, ripple, ADA, OMG. This is my top altcoins, which in my opinion will grow in price.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

If i have enough and more money to use to buy alts, then i will go for eth and litecoin, basically i will invest in well known alts because theres chance to double our money. Eth and litecoin are one of the most famous alts in crypto and i has a good future.

milah_ah

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

The market fell and I bought a couple of Horsham coins. I bought NEO and Monero. My portfolio has been updated. I hope for rapid growth.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Im not a fan of more than 3-4USD for each token.
At this point of the dilemma on this market, i bought more on UTK "uTrust token"
They are now 0.05 USD as they were at 1.40 USD and with the ICO price of 0.065.
Now that uTrust is very busy developing this token it is so easy to grab that 1 USD on the day that this market turn green and once the app and platform get up we can expect a 5USD more. i don't Like those close to hundred dollar coin as it is hard to get on times 10.
BTW, UTK is on converstion at zero-in now and they are launching the beta app now!
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

LOL, reading this now reveals how crazy the market has been regarding cryptos. NEO is now worth one third of that even not that much, and the GAS does not make up for it. And that is a really good crypto, just imagine the bad ones.

ambisyon

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I agree with you that it is better to buy more alts during the crash or down trend movement as the price value is low. Before doing into a decision where you will buy alts, definitely see to it that such alts has the potential to grow further and just hold it for a longer period until such time the market price value will recover and increase further where in effect, promising profit could possibly be rewarding one.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

At present, its value is no longer as good as it was at that time. I hope that in the future it will grow again and will work well and profit us. I have bought NEO since the end of 2017 and I am still holding them until now.

manojpatelme

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Dude you are right but this time from December to till now it was very tough time for us to hold and buy more in crash because it's continues down fall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: