Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what i buy during the crash.  (Read 1287 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

With the crash nowadays, I'm still interested in coins that are lower than $5. Because the long-term hold will be really fun and you can become a millionaire for 2-3 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinMonkey.io
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Look up for exchange? You just found it

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

I suppose there is a sense to buy btc or other coins for fiat money. though if you change one coins to another then it could be reasonable to change from coins to btc during such a break of btc these days.
still, we get more positive news regardig crypto.
probably btc will drive up soon.

remember that you always can exchange coins at coinmonkey.io and even get some magic..

Coinmonkey.io The Sexiest Cryptocurrency Exchanger
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

I'm still investing in Ethereum and Ripple, but lately I've t interested in NEO, I think I'll invest 100 dollars during  the next dump!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

This is what i buy during the crash:
NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)
LISK at 17 dollars -  news coming up soon!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

What i bought is cheap solid coins like bitcoin,ethereum,and neo and if you bought from the dip im sure you are making thousands of dollars today.I am currently up by 35% from the dip,the market is indeed recovering from the bloodbaths that we had,the total marketcap seems to climb back to 400B from what we have last time it only means that the investors money are pouring in to cryptocurrencies once again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Great pick up with neo! I accumulated more Onion and Nano!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

times like these you need to start accumulating. Majority of coins went down 6x which means from that low point thy can go back up 6x. Even 2 x... throw 2k dollars at it walk away smiling for doing shit

I got caught this dip tho, didnt have any spare btc or cash sad times Sad

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

I did buy NEO,ICX,WTC,NAV and ADA. Did get NEO on Monday at 66$  Grin
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

So, this situation played on our nerves. And now it’s a bit scary to invest all savings.
But for me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the most reliable. Maybe, a part of savings is good for investing in new promising project.
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

Yah., best trick ever.
I bought some coins too in last dip.
Hope we will get some more profits.
#HodlBTC
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Lisk is very good choice but I don't think the same thing for neo. These coins were also very cheap before, $17 is not cheap

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I invested 1000 bucks. 500 to the Ethereum, 200 to Ripple, and the remaining 200 to NEO. I’m planning to invest some more money into NEO
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

i already buoght neo at the price 100$ but missed the great sale which was went near 65$ i really missed because of my negligence . I am not knowing when i will get same opportunity again . Neo any how best investment.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Hi Guys and Girls!

This is what i buy during the crash:
NEO - at 80 dollars - climbing up slowly, just lovely, holding is rewarded in GAS (which is also expensive)
LISK at 17 dollars -  news coming up soon!

What do you buy?

Cheers!

Nice trade you were lucky to get the opportunity from the crash. It is truly fruitful to invest during the crash because you were able to buy the coins at low price. Sad to me I haven't able to invest i don't have enough buying power.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

I absolutely agree with the fact that you need to invest in NEO, this coin is very promising and is becoming more popular lately. I'll invest 200 bucks in it
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

I am already down so much that I couldn't effort to put more money into crypto. FeelsBadMan
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

I think that first of all it is necessary to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. After I buy those coins which I consider good. For example: NEO, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Well, those kind of courage is so interesting though I myself cannot do that because im too scared of the negative outcomes and possible huge losses but it can actually stop the crash if people will start investing.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

It is a good thing that you took advantage of the crash to buy such coins at so low prices and that is the best thing that you can ever do as an investor. I can't find anything wrong, you did the best thing regarding the coins that you bought. Now you just have to hold them and wait for the prices to go back up and then you can sell at a high price and make a lot of profit from it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

And I do not have much to say here, but it was a very good time to buy altcoins that cost very little, but now the altcoins market is growing very well, so today it's no longer profitable to buy some projects.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

I've been taking quite some risk during recent dips. I bought highly unknown tokens, usually with low volume, low supply and ultralow market cap. So far one went x4, the others are still at the same price level. Hope they break out soon, but it may also take until EOY. I only buy btc and eth if I put more fiat into buying high potential alts Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: