Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10013 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

All the negativity in this thread is making me feel dizzy. Guys, I do think that we shouldn't make snap judgments. The devs will explain it all.

Negative here deserved. The team does not fulfill its WP line dates for the delivery of the project with investors does not want to talk, and everything goes into one big negative picture.
Normally, they had to change the structure of the foundation, but the barones decided not to do this for their own reasons.

I understand that there is an email going on for all original investors for the new Equi Global update, they had also welcome a new Co-Founder of Apple Steve Wozniak as the new Co-Founder of Equi Global, i think the project is beginning to redirect it course and soon things will work in positive direction.

The course is redirected but it is not clear where. The question is who now controls the project itself and its direction. If this is the co-founder of Apple, then there are chances for success. But as I understand it, he is only an external adviser and everything and all control decisions are made by baronessa.

The project is still controlled by the founders from the beginning, that hasn't changed because i saw some announcement made by lady mone herself about the new business partner Co-Founder of Apple which means there will be new ideas on how best to run the project, it is not possible to have new founders all of a sudden instead the original founders will seek more advisors from other notable coy to give good ides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak - who has joined EQUI - says wonderful things about the team.
https://twitter.com/Equi_Global/status/1053312323824144384

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak - who has joined EQUI - says wonderful things about the team.

This is very cool news. If such a person as a wagon is added to the project as an adviser, then I think he has everything ahead. Almost everything that he takes into development turns into gold over time. I will watch everything look very good.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

This is very cool news. If such a person as a wagon is added to the project as an adviser, then I think he has everything ahead. Almost everything that he takes into development turns into gold over time. I will watch everything look very good.

Investors who contributed to this project has taken a terrible risk, because the future isn't clear, no services or expectation of listing in coming months. I would advise to thread with caution because the Equi team has a negative track record of terrible management and selfish objectives.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

All the negativity in this thread is making me feel dizzy. Guys, I do think that we shouldn't make snap judgments. The devs will explain it all.

This is as a result of unclear response and internal conflicts among even the teams that is making people to give negative response, how difficult it is to address this issues instead of compounding it, maybe investors and supporters are misunderstanding some certain things, but make them understand and clear the air once and for all.

No team member is ready to clear any air, rather they keep feeding you with a sorts of lies, they don't follow a clear structure or Roadmap. Lady Mone and her team don't seem to have a clue also about this cryptoecosystem because they lack experience and think their wealthy status can change opinions of the global space
LaScuderia

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

This is as a result of unclear response and internal conflicts among even the teams that is making people to give negative response, how difficult it is to address this issues instead of compounding it, maybe investors and supporters are misunderstanding some certain things, but make them understand and clear the air once and for all.

No team member is ready to clear any air, rather they keep feeding you with a sorts of lies, they don't follow a clear structure or Roadmap. Lady Mone and her team don't seem to have a clue also about this cryptoecosystem because they lack experience and think their wealthy status can change opinions of the global space

They are probably accustomed to working with private funds and there is silence is most important. Probably they simply do not understand that in the crypt world. Speeches are much more important than secret meetings. It is on this that the price increase depends. While the team is nothing new about the development can not give us the fact.
LaScuderia

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Looks good to know that Equi got supports from Wozniak.
I believe that somehow the image will partially spread the words of EQUI out in the real life.

This is certainly good, but I would like to know more details about whether he works in a team or just an external advisor. From this much depends on how you understand. If he is a member of the team, then success will definitely be, and if he is just a person who gives advice, it is not enough.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Is this the global announcement that they have been making noise about since 5months ago? Or are we expecting more announcements?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

They are probably accustomed to working with private funds and there is silence is most important. Probably they simply do not understand that in the crypt world. Speeches are much more important than secret meetings. It is on this that the price increase depends. While the team is nothing new about the development can not give us the fact.

They have no idea how crypto works. I remember some comments from Mone and her buddy, that was pretty funny and very well demonstrated their lack in knowledge about crypto. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:02:57 AM

It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

https://t.me/equicapital/26918
NathanJB

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

For sure, you cannot count with the fingers of your both hands all the projects that had great advisers yet failed terribly. The fate of any project does not lie in the advisers.
LaScuderia

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

For sure, you cannot count with the fingers of your both hands all the projects that had great advisers yet failed terribly. The fate of any project does not lie in the advisers.

Exactly, Advisor can only do their best but the success of the project does not entirely lies on the service they render, lots of project with less advisors turns out to be successful and vice versa, between team also plays an important role in the success of project especially when there is mutual agreement and understanding.

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

You are very correct when you said that the fate of any project does not rest on advisers. For a project to succeed you need a vibrant community, good team etc.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
LaScuderia

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

We just have to watch. There are a lot of private investors in this project, and it is they who will ultimately influence the result that the team will have. I hope with such advisors it will turn out to break through the wall that the regulators have built in the United States.
DrearyUrbanite

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
fernadies

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

The team  are clueless in this cryptospace, there are no professionals rather just Wozniak who is new to this field, with the bad records Mone already has, let's see how far equi can go. I bet nothing spectacular to come, rather it would die a natural death.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.

Yes this is very true talk indeed, i think anyone who did not recognize the various warnings that was posted on this project should only have theirself to blame after all, if there is no reasonable update in the coming weeks from the dev will not be good for this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: