Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10006 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Whatever they are bringing better be worth the long wait. According to Lady Mone, she says the admins might not be always available 24/7 to respond to queries but the way it is not a single word from Admin Satoshismooth who regularly comes online reads messages and ignores them. Something is wrong for certain.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

ICO has been paused. I keep on wondering what the BIG news is all about. I hope i can leap through time and see if it's really worth the wait. Quite confident it will be.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

this was looking like a legit project. but more and more the devs are behaving shady. let us see the reason for the ico stop to see if this was a scam or not.  Roll Eyes

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

In my opinion, nothing can be expected from the project. It is a pity that a lot of time was spent on him.
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

The team has a successful experience and they will be able to help people invest in companies to make a good profit. Especially as they will support investment opportunities from around the globe,many startups would key into this.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Satoshismooth, the bounty manager that took over from Amazix for this project bounty campaign has declined working for Equi because of his personal integrity. I respect that, he broke his long silence after many weeks.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Satoshismooth, the bounty manager that took over from Amazix for this project bounty campaign has declined working for Equi because of his personal integrity. I respect that, he broke his long silence after many weeks.
There's a new bounty manager for that it was also stated in the telegram. Let him fix things needed to be fix. The 2nd bounty will still be rewarded. Sheet just needs to be updated.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

There's a new bounty manager for that it was also stated in the telegram. Let him fix things needed to be fix. The 2nd bounty will still be rewarded. Sheet just needs to be updated.

Yes that will be the 3rd bounty manager for Equi, I have never participated in any ICO project that changed bounty managers like clothes within its PreICO/ICO timeline it sure shows that the management is faulty. This has been seen in the way they have treated investors and supporters with little or no disdain.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Yes that will be the 3rd bounty manager for Equi, I have never participated in any ICO project that changed bounty managers like clothes within its PreICO/ICO timeline it sure shows that the management is faulty. This has been seen in the way they have treated investors and supporters with little or no disdain.
Many projects fail to fulfill their commitment when changing managers. This is the 3rd bounty campaign manager for EQUI, unbelievably, this change are a result of poor planning.
Pavel5361

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

another venture investment platform, but after reading it still does not understand much for what you need a token, if you could just open a fund
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

I have a bad feeling about this project, the team they rarely active in the past week, especially in the telegram they do not respond to the question everyone and was impressed ignore, so hopefully this project could prove successful and not get the nickname scam at a later time.

It's definitely not a scam because the Founder and the co founder went on CNN news and they are legit entrepreneur they sold lots of houses in Dubai for bitcoin.

I once saw a funny post on the telegram group and had a deep thought regarding the project, since the founder and co founders are billionaires. Pulling the resources shouldn't be a big deal, don't you think so.

yeah i remember someone back then trying to point out same thing about the founders being billionaires and what exactly do they need to raise money for through ico,
after all, they have enough money to finance the project from scratch without any ico's or crowdfunding whatsoever, and now with this series of excuses and postponement it began to make people wonder what is the reason behind it all,
or maybe there is an internal conflict that is going on among team ( my own opinion)
best of luck to investors, i hope they come out with a corresponding ann for the delay.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Many projects fail to fulfill their commitment when changing managers. This is the 3rd bounty campaign manager for EQUI, unbelievably, this change are a result of poor planning.

This is indeed unbelievable. 3 campaign managers within a short time is questionable. I suspect the team ain't doing something right.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

This is indeed unbelievable. 2campaign managers within a short time is questionable. I suspect the team ain't doing something right.
When I saw the message by the pervious bounty manager, I was surprised as the messages people posted on the group mentioning this as the 3rd person they have changed. It got me wondering why they always change bounty managers? Is it that the terms ain't favorable?
Dump3er

Activity: 1316
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

I have been following this project for a while but didn't really get involved. Now things look not so great anymore.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

It is obvious that there has been alot of mismanagement and bad advisors in the team that's why they have misfired badly and this is affecting the entire community.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

I just saw that the bounty manager have sorted his differences with Lady Mone and got things sorted out so wouldn't exit the project anymore.rather is preparing to audit the entire campaign and add stakes.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

I just saw that the bounty manager have sorted his differences with Lady Mone and got things sorted out so wouldn't exit the project anymore.rather is preparing to audit the entire campaign and add stakes.
Are you trying to say that the project has come to an end? I think it is a good idea to bring the bounty to an end and that have sort out their differences.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
All of the information was available for viewing on their blog.

See the announcement of new Roadmap here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/our-new-roadmap-22c9cbc8cd72

See the announcement of ICO extension here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

But that doesn't really tell me why things are now better than before. Some token metrics changed (to the disadvantage of the bounty pool), some other numbers changed. Where do you see the advantages now?
Let's set this as an example. I saw a gopro priced at $500. I came back tomorrow and i noticed that they're selling a gopro complete package for $500 worth $1000. Thinking i'd saved so much if i buy it since i really want to buy it, i saved some money. What i mean here is the small thing matters no matter how small you're looking into it. Still have an impact to the value of what you're buying.

That's quite a weird explanation but I will try to give it some thought and get to your point! Smiley
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:57:02 AM

Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
All of the information was available for viewing on their blog.

See the announcement of new Roadmap here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/our-new-roadmap-22c9cbc8cd72

See the announcement of ICO extension here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

But that doesn't really tell me why things are now better than before. Some token metrics changed (to the disadvantage of the bounty pool), some other numbers changed. Where do you see the advantages now?
Let's set this as an example. I saw a gopro priced at $500. I came back tomorrow and i noticed that they're selling a gopro complete package for $500 worth $1000. Thinking i'd saved so much if i buy it since i really want to buy it, i saved some money. What i mean here is the small thing matters no matter how small you're looking into it. Still have an impact to the value of what you're buying.

That's quite a weird explanation but I will try to give it some thought and get to your point! Smiley

I've read the last 10 posts and I'm still amazed not knowing yet exactly what will be the course of this project. From what I read on the site, EQUI ends the ICO stage by the end of this month. Read this: "Public Crowdsale: 1 June 2018 to 30 June 2018."

What is the truth, because from what I read above will be another bounty campaign? Otherwise I wish you all good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: